Windows 10: OS running very slow after new windows 10 installation

Discus and support OS running very slow after new windows 10 installation in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; im hoping to find out bc i just upgraded to windows 10 for free and for some reason its been running very slow. i have no idea whats causing the slow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by bluntc0ncussi0n, Aug 30, 2015.

1. OS running very slow after new windows 10 installation

im hoping to find out bc i just upgraded to windows 10 for free and for some reason its been running very slow. i have no idea whats causing the slow speed as my computer is very clean in terms of junk files as i regularly wipe free disk space and use bleachbit and ccleaner to clean my laptop. pls help

:)

bluntc0ncussi0n, Aug 30, 2015

2. 720 is very slow

Nokia care tells to install new OS everytime I ask them.Again they don't know what Cortana is?

after the OS update by Nokia care the problem persists. 720 is very slow after the to up update!

Dilip Futane, Aug 30, 2015
  3. awgod Win User
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 1607 is very slow and pc is practically unusable when update is running

Windows has been updating (Feature update to Windows 10, version 1607) for about 20 hrs and is only at 39%. Very, very slow and computer runs very slow while update is running. Brand new HP machine with Windows 10 Home pre-installed. AMD 4 core processor.
    8GB ram

awgod, Aug 30, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

OS running very slow after new windows 10 installation

First off, please fill in your system specsPlease go to this site and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

OS running very slow after new windows 10 installation [​IMG]

OS running very slow after new windows 10 installation [​IMG]

After you have filled in your system specs, which will help a lot with finding the cause, please do the following:

• Open taskmanager
    • Go to the tab startup and disable everything
    • Search msconfig and open it
    • Go to the tab services
    • Check 'hide microsoft services'
    • Uncheck all other services
    • Click apply and click ok
    • Reboot if asked

See if the problem persist, if the problem does not persist enable in the startup tab in taskmanager 1 item and in the services tab in msconfig also 1 service, reboot and see if the problem persist. Keep doing this until you find the culprit or there is nothing left.

Thema:

OS running very slow after new windows 10 installation

1. OS running very slow after new windows 10 installation - Similar Threads - running very slow

2. Windows 10 very slow after installing KB5031224.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 very slow after installing KB5031224.: Hi,I am using Windows 10 Home on Dell Inspiron 15 3000 laptop. KB5031224 patch was installed on 15 Oct 2023 and system became very slow in performance. It was working almost satisfactory until installing this patch. Now it is very difficult to work with this machine.After...
  3. Windows 10 very slow after installing KB5031224.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 very slow after installing KB5031224.: Hi,I am using Windows 10 Home on Dell Inspiron 15 3000 laptop. KB5031224 patch was installed on 15 Oct 2023 and system became very slow in performance. It was working almost satisfactory until installing this patch. Now it is very difficult to work with this machine.After...
  4. Windows 10 very slow after installing KB5031224.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 running very slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 running very slow: I recently deleted 5 GB of temp from the trash can and saved the important temp files and now my windows 10 is very slow, what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-running-very-slow/49eb53d2-3333-42b5-8a6c-5df00018b7d8
  6. Windows 10 running very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 running very slow: I recently deleted 5 GB of temp from the trash can and saved the important temp files and now my windows 10 is very slow, what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-running-very-slow/49eb53d2-3333-42b5-8a6c-5df00018b7d8
  7. Windows 10 running very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. windows 10 running very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 running very slow: Hello Windows 10 users My windows 10 is running very slow. Is there any solutions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-running-very-slow/7fefdc17-09e1-4b28-8d25-586d9d09b21c
  9. windows 10 running very slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 running very slow: This started on monday, my pc will completely freeze on login, or right after login. The mouse would start moving very slowly and the keyboard would not register any input. It doesn't happen in safe mode. I did a virus scan that came back clean. I ultimately deleted the...
  10. New PC runs very slow after it boots up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New PC runs very slow after it boots up: A week ago a bough a new PC. On it I installed all the drivers and some games. Today when I booted the PC up It ran very slowly. The cursor whas freazing at times and to open chrome I needed to wait 15 minutes. I decided to restart the PC. Nothing changed.I decided to boot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc is slow after new os install