Windows 10: OSRSS

Discus and support OSRSS in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why would Microsoft deliberately name a new file added to a Windows 10 update with the same name as known malware?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Normal_user20188, Jul 27, 2018.

1. OSRSS

Why would Microsoft deliberately name a new file added to a Windows 10 update with the same name as known malware?

:)

Normal_user20188, Jul 27, 2018

2. How do I get rid of OSRSS?

Unfortunately, the repair install did not remove OSRSS. I'm at a loss. If there are any other suggestions, I am game to hear them. Thanks for your time.

V. Ferraro

Lightingmaster, Jul 27, 2018
  3. osrss

I have something (i don't know what it is) running on my pc when I check task manager. It's called osrss. Is this malware and if so, how do I remove it?

OSRSS fbb77a0e-fb56-4a1f-977a-58797485d85c?upload=true.png

AsgeirJacobsen, Jul 27, 2018
  4. OSRSS

Jsssssssss, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

OSRSS

1. OSRSS - Similar Threads - OSRSS

2. What is osrss?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is osrss?: I'm not really the brighest when it comes to PC stuff and sorry for any mistakes I make, english isnt my mother langage but.. I checked my Task manager and found something running called "osrss" under Windows Processes. When I open its folder location it takes me to the...
  3. how can i stop the C:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k osrss service?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how can i stop the C:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k osrss service?: I want to take ownership of all my pc's services and processes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-the-cwindowssystem32svchostexe-k/76fa2819-1c92-4b48-b5ce-dda48952957f
  4. Windows 10 1803, OSRSS, Networking and more

Windows 10 1803, OSRSS, Networking and more: It appears Windows updates no longer allows you to delay the update to version 1803. Am I wrong and/or how can I block this update and if so, does MS still give security updates to 1703? Update to 1803 now installs this silly service OSRSS. They should call it JAK -...
  5. How do I get rid of OSRSS?

How do I get rid of OSRSS?: So, now that my computer has restarted twice, dumping things that I was working on and taking hours (not to mention a bunch of blood-pressure meds) to reconstruct, I am trying to remove Windows 10 Update Facilitation Service, aka OSRSS. It won't respond to a netstop command,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. osrss

2. osrss windows 10

3. osrss windows 10 update facilitation service

4. what is osrss,
  5. osrss,
  6. windows update facilitation delete,
  7. can i delete c:\osrss,
  8. osrss windws 10,
  9. osrss uninstal,
  10. osrss in task manager,
  11. osrss task,