Windows 10: Other PC not visible in my Network Places

Discus and support Other PC not visible in my Network Places in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please help regarding, how to make visible other pc connected with same network. thanks 42207 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kashifzia, Feb 26, 2016.

1. kashifzia Win User

Other PC not visible in my Network Places

Please help regarding, how to make visible other pc connected with same network.
    thanks

:)

kashifzia, Feb 26, 2016
  2. RN61 Win User

COMPUTERS IN NETWORK

I have upgraded all my four machine to windows 10. However in network only some of the computers are visible and others are not. They can be accessed from the run command. But the icon is missing in the network folder. All network settings required for
    networks are in place.

3. ASUS ET2701 Windows10 and WIFI

Has anyone using the ET2701 experienced an issue with WIFI on Windows10? Sometimes both of my wifi networks are not visible on this PC but work fine and are visible on other devices. The only way I can make them visible to connect to is to restart the router.
    This also happened when I was using W8.1 on this PC and had a different router. The odd thing is that other wifi signals that belong to neighbours are still visible but not mine. Information in Device Manager is that this PC is using the following network
    adaptor:- Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter - Driver version 3.0.2.201

I am not using the WLAN_AzureWave_NB097_Win8_64_V100075 software that was supplied when this PC was originally supplied with W8

tony bowman w10, Feb 26, 2016
  4. Archie123 Win User

Archie123, Feb 26, 2016
  5. jistme Win User
    Because Microsoft broke some network functionality some three months ago, and don't really care about it.

They are too busy pushing this strange mix between alpha- and beta-software (called Windows 10) through people's throats.

jistme, Feb 26, 2016
  6. kashifzia Win User
    .......Sir how can this problem will be solved?

kashifzia, Feb 27, 2016
  7. jistme Win User
    There are several threads on this issue to be found in this forum. Some 'solutions' seem to work for some people. (for me none of them do) But you could give it a shot.

The only one that can and must solve this is Microsoft.

jistme, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Other PC not visible in my Network Places - Similar Threads - visible Network Places

2. PC not visible in W10 network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not visible in W10 network: I have 2 PCs on my home network, call them A & B. On PC A under network in Windows Explorer both PCs are visible and A can access shared folders on B. On PC B under network in Windows Explorer only B is visible and A is not visible. A had a recent reinstall of W10.I have done...
  3. PC not visible in W10 network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC not visible in W10 network: I have 2 PCs on my home network, call them A & B. On PC A under network in Windows Explorer both PCs are visible and A can access shared folders on B. On PC B under network in Windows Explorer only B is visible and A is not visible. A had a recent reinstall of W10.I have done...
  4. PC not visible in W10 network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Printer suddenly not visible to others on network.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer suddenly not visible to others on network.: Our office uses a Konica Minolta Bizhub printer they've been no help that is wired directly to our network. My computer is able to print and save documents to the User Boxes within the printer, but nobody else connected to our network can. Sometimes the printer won't even add...
  6. Printer suddenly not visible to others on network.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer suddenly not visible to others on network.: Our office uses a Konica Minolta Bizhub printer they've been no help that is wired directly to our network. My computer is able to print and save documents to the User Boxes within the printer, but nobody else connected to our network can. Sometimes the printer won't even add...
  7. Printer suddenly not visible to others on network.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Home WiFi network not visible but other networks are!!!

Home WiFi network not visible but other networks are!!!: Hi all, I'm having problems with my laptop not recognising my home wifi network often. When I turn on the laptop it shows that I'm not connected to any network but it still shows multiple other networks around my area, even though the laptop is only 2 metres away from the...
  9. One PC's files not visible to other PCs on same network

One PC's files not visible to other PCs on same network: I have three computers in the same workgroup, my main computer (Desktop), a barebones system (Server), and a laptop (Laptop). Desktop and Server are both are connected by ethernet to the same router, with Laptop connecting to it via WiFi. Server and Laptop both see each...
  10. One PC not visible to others on same network.

One PC not visible to others on same network.: I have three PC's on my LAN homegroup, two laptops and one desktop that functions as a media server. The Desktop is also the one that created the home group. the laptops can join the homegroup and media streaming works between my Smart TV and the desktop, but neither laptop...