Windows 10: Other Software Issue

Discus and support Other Software Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Everyone I am a new Member to this group and this is my 1st Post. I have been reading many posts from this group and the information which i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jay1210, May 14, 2017.

1. Jay1210 Win User

Other Software Issue

Hello Everyone

I am a new Member to this group and this is my 1st Post.
    I have been reading many posts from this group and the information which i got is worthy!!

Thank you very much for sharing the knowledge.

As i mentioned earlier, this is My 1st Post, what i need is

I bought a new note book (HP Spectre X360), before i was using a Dell Inspiron 5547.
    I have a Software (an in house built)- {There are no application developers available now}*cry
    Now i am unable to access to this software in this new notebook.
    After researching i have found that this software will work when i connect a Flash Drive, however when i start the application and then remove the flash drive, the application will work (Until i shutdown).
    This issue doesn't seems to appear in my Old Laptop (Dell)
    When ever i start the Application (Without Connecting the pen drive), it throws me a message "Could Not Retrieve Any System Id"..

Is there a way where i can make this Laptop Assume that it has connected to a Flash Drive (Physically not connecting to it *Tongue).

I have tried with Mounting a Drive but it didn't help *Sad

Kindly suggest if i there are any solutions.

Thanks in Advance

||Peace||

:)

Jay1210, May 14, 2017

2. Nokia 3500classic software update and other issue

but i like to know is there any fault if i update my phone with 7.12 version. bcoz in previous time when i attemp to update i have make success update but my phone become slower and sound quality become so much poor as before. so i dont think abt update.
    whats ur comment

rajuy2r---01, May 14, 2017
  3. Nokia 3500classic software update and other issue

i can't say because as i have stated before, there is no way to find out what actually got fixed, corrected etc. despite all that it is always advisable to update your phone to the latest firmware. the fact that your phone is slower may be due to having
    lots of applications, messages in the inbox, etc. so there is no way to say unless you actually update your phone. sorry i know this is not the news you are looking for, but i can't tell you what will happen cause there is no way to know the details of the
    update.

radical24---01, May 14, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Other Software Issue

What is on the flash drive that is making the software operable or inoperable?
    Can the contents of the flash drive be copy and pasted into a file/folder on the desktop?
    Will the software then open?

zbook, May 14, 2017
Thema:

Other Software Issue

1. Other Software Issue - Similar Threads - Software Issue

2. Can one fix Microsoft software issues on their own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can one fix Microsoft software issues on their own: Trouble shooting problems privacy issues keep showing up... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-one-fix-microsoft-software-issues-on-their-own/10da3a66-ce74-42a8-8df1-2178f04475e8
  3. Can one fix Microsoft software issues on their own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can one fix Microsoft software issues on their own: Trouble shooting problems privacy issues keep showing up... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-one-fix-microsoft-software-issues-on-their-own/10da3a66-ce74-42a8-8df1-2178f04475e8
  4. Can we safely assume that the security update KB5034451 is a software issue and not a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can we safely assume that the security update KB5034451 is a software issue and not a...: Microsoft Windows 10 Version 22H2 Security Update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-we-safely-assume-that-the-security-update/758c1d84-3f7b-47d1-a020-1e0e881b63f4
  5. Can we safely assume that the security update KB5034451 is a software issue and not a...

Can we safely assume that the security update KB5034451 is a software issue and not a...: Microsoft Windows 10 Version 22H2 Security Update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-we-safely-assume-that-the-security-update/758c1d84-3f7b-47d1-a020-1e0e881b63f4
  6. Software issues with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software issues with my laptop: Alienware m15 r7 is the model I'm using right now. The cursor started moving by its own and started switching tabs and desktop there might be some technical glitch with laptop. This had happened 3-4 times. The tab I was working on was closed automatically. Is there any...
  7. Software issues with my laptop

Software issues with my laptop: Alienware m15 r7 is the model I'm using right now. The cursor started moving by its own and started switching tabs and desktop there might be some technical glitch with laptop. This had happened 3-4 times. The tab I was working on was closed automatically. Is there any...
  8. I have a issue arising when downloading the 3dexperience software with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a issue arising when downloading the 3dexperience software with...: devenv.exe Image incorrecteC:\windows\assembly\Nativelmages_v4.0.30319_64\Microsoft.V8f370 856#\5454f5e508069acb9c26249e1be5e82d\Microsoft.VisualStudio.R emoteControl.ni.dll n'est pas conçu pour s'exécuter sous Windows ou il contient une erreur. Installez à nouveau le...
  9. I have a issue arising when downloading the 3dexperience software with...

I have a issue arising when downloading the 3dexperience software with...: devenv.exe Image incorrecteC:\windows\assembly\Nativelmages_v4.0.30319_64\Microsoft.V8f370 856#\5454f5e508069acb9c26249e1be5e82d\Microsoft.VisualStudio.R emoteControl.ni.dll n'est pas conçu pour s'exécuter sous Windows ou il contient une erreur. Installez à nouveau le...
  10. Some keys in my keyboard don't worknig and i think this is software issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keys in my keyboard don't worknig and i think this is software issue: SOO in my laptop when i press ctrl + w + space some key in the left side of my laptop stop working: w, s, 2 and some of fn keysWhen i press ctrl + w + space again just the keys don't working again i need to keep spamming ctrl + w + space.sometimes don't working easy i need to...