Windows 10: "Other User" Error After Messing up Formatting

Discus and support "Other User" Error After Messing up Formatting in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello there. I've just formatted my PC, and once it got to the part where it asked me what Country, what timezone, etc, and asked if I wanted to use... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by xXCyrusXx, Aug 19, 2016.

1. xXCyrusXx Win User

"Other User" Error After Messing up Formatting

Hello there. I've just formatted my PC, and once it got to the part where it asked me what Country, what timezone, etc, and asked if I wanted to use Express Settings, it said "Please Wait" and the screen then went black. My mouse clicker still showed up and could move around, so I shut down the Notebook and turned it back on.

Upon turning it back on, it loaded and went to the login screen, where it then said "Other user" and wouldn't let me login, no matter what I did. I connected to the internet and tried to login using my email, no dice. I really like this computer, so please, someone help! *cry*cry*cry*cry*cry*cry

:)

xXCyrusXx, Aug 19, 2016
  2. atikuruu Win User

5800 XM " General: System Error " on saving music file

WHAT CAN I DO NOW

atikuruu, Aug 19, 2016
  3. farby Win User
    my phone says " System Error " while i delete d broken images frm my phone memory...

Connect the Phone to PC and thru' Windows Explorer search for this file. If you find it Delete from there .. See if it works .

farby, Aug 19, 2016
Thema:

"Other User" Error After Messing up Formatting

1. "Other User" Error After Messing up Formatting - Similar Threads - User Error Messing

2. Mysterious error after messing up the registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mysterious error after messing up the registry: One day, I caught myself in a "curiosity killed the cat" situation when I modified a registry key that controls ifS mode is enabled. The key is named, "VerifiableAndReputableTrustModeState" something like that, thatis located in the "Cl/Control" areas of the registry. This...
  3. Mysterious error after messing up the registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mysterious error after messing up the registry: One day, I caught myself in a "curiosity killed the cat" situation when I modified a registry key that controls ifS mode is enabled. The key is named, "VerifiableAndReputableTrustModeState" something like that, thatis located in the "Cl/Control" areas of the registry. This...
  4. Really messed up user accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Really messed up user accounts: My laptop is running Windows 10 Home. I was trying to create an additional user account and somehow messed up my main account. It appears that instead of creating a new account I told it to log into my windows account with a local account instead of my Microsoft account. What...
  5. Really messed up user accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Really messed up user accounts: My laptop is running Windows 10 Home. I was trying to create an additional user account and somehow messed up my main account. It appears that instead of creating a new account I told it to log into my windows account with a local account instead of my Microsoft account. What...
  6. Really messed up user accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Messed up User rights

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Messed up User rights: Hi, I used a tool the gain access to system folders to clean my system. Everything worked well. I was trying to restet the user rightes and messed up big time. My question, how can I restore all rights back to default. The Problem is I just set the rights for the discs...
  8. messed up user accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    messed up user accounts: ok, got a win 10 pc for a friends mum from ebay. It came with the only account called User. I added another local account I then seen a video on YT to right click the start button, computer management, local user & groups and rename Administrator account to what i needed,...
  9. User Account Messed up after Upgrade

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Account Messed up after Upgrade: I was working on a friend's PC yesterday and could not get a windows update to install.This update was a upgrade from v1909 Build 18363.628 to the latest v19041.450.I used the Microsoft Windows 10 Update Assistant to do this upgrade finally after the windows updates failed to...
  10. User account mess up

in Windows 10 Support
    User account mess up: Interesting problem yesterday. I was logged in on a local account without password. I went to the accounts settings to select the option to switch to an MS account. No such option. But there was an option to select a local account! Whaaat?? I restarted comp and it hung....