Windows 10: it loads on its normal boot screen, and then it goes black

Discus and support it loads on its normal boot screen, and then it goes black in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had just fixed the restart error and now, it is doing this thing where it loads on its normal boot screen, and then it goes black, then back to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ZukoYoshi068327, Nov 18, 2019.

1. it loads on its normal boot screen, and then it goes black

I had just fixed the restart error and now, it is doing this thing where it loads on its normal boot screen, and then it goes black, then back to the preparing screen, and then to the 64% loading screen. Please help me i cannot fix it.

:)

ZukoYoshi068327, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Micah Bat Win User

PC won't boot after Windows loading screen!

Hi,

An Automatic Repair or Startup Repair can help you resolve your concern. This tool is used when you cannot boot your Windows properly. To run Startup Repair, you can go through
    Settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Restart now (Under
    Advanced start-up
    ). However, since you cannot enter your Desktop, we suggest you to force fail your computer. To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Boot your computer.
    • While on the logo screen, do a force shutdown by pressing the Start button.
    • Wait until you see "Preparing Automatic Repair" appears. If it doesn't appear, repeat the steps until it do so.
    • After the loading screen, you will have a black screen and another loading screen will appear.

By then, it will now diagnose your computer and will do an Automatic Repair.

Let us know how it goes.

Micah Bat, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Screen goes black

Hi Kris,

It is possible that your screen goes black may be due to a critical system error which can cause the system to shut down. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when it turns black?
    • Have you tried checking if the sleep mode is turned on/off?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you perform the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot blank/black screen errors. This will provide you instruction when you see a black screen before signing in to Windows 10 and when you see a black or blank screen after signing in to Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 28, 2019
  4. it loads on its normal boot screen, and then it goes black

Screen goes black if the power cord is connected

Hi Tony,

As the screen goes black I suggest you to refer the Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot black screen problems and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

I also see that you are facing issues with the keyboard this might be due to the corruption of keyboard drivers. I suggest you to run the
    hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps for the same.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

it loads on its normal boot screen, and then it goes black

1. it loads on its normal boot screen, and then it goes black - Similar Threads - loads normal boot

2. Screen flashes normal, to black to normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flashes normal, to black to normal: HP laptop 17-cn0xxx.... Win 11 pro...Screen intermittently flashes normal, to black and back to normal... 1 thousand 1, 1 thousand 2, 1 thousand 3.I have ran all Hp and Microsoft trouble shooters to no avail.Trouble shooters say "display driver" is fine."Any program' open,...
  3. Booting up pc then loading screen pops up then it goes black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting up pc then loading screen pops up then it goes black: so i cut on my pc and it said could not find your pin so i reset my pc to do startup repair and it asked for my password but i’m password less so i put no password but it says it’s incorrect i don’t know what to do i don’t know why it’s saying password incorrect when i don’t...
  4. Booting up pc then loading screen pops up then it goes black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Booting up pc then loading screen pops up then it goes black: so i cut on my pc and it said could not find your pin so i reset my pc to do startup repair and it asked for my password but i’m password less so i put no password but it says it’s incorrect i don’t know what to do i don’t know why it’s saying password incorrect when i don’t...
  5. Booting up pc then loading screen pops up then it goes black

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. This LONG black screen during the load of the SO is normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This LONG black screen during the load of the SO is normal?: Hello! I have W10 64bits in one SSD Kingston HyperX Fury SSD 120GB and all the programs in another HDD. Storage: SSD-44gb of 111gb free.. HDD-320gb of 1T free. Today, turning on the PC, I feel like there was a uncommon black loading screen during the "Blue windows logo"...
  7. Black screen for a while on startup, then goes back to normal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen for a while on startup, then goes back to normal: When I turn My gaming laptop on, it usually takes 20mins due to the black screen. After that, it’s a little slow but fine. Thanks submitted by /u/carterchillman [link] [comments]...
  8. Black screen but Windows 10 loads normal

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen but Windows 10 loads normal: Hey all, I've recently upgraded my Windows 7 HP 6200 pro machine to Windows 10 pro. It all went fine however this annoying problem, when I turn on the computer, the screen is blank for 1 minute.. I see no HP logo or any chance to boot into bios, or other stuff.. like info...
  9. Screen flashes black and then goes back to normal (dwm.exe)

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen flashes black and then goes back to normal (dwm.exe): Hello! This just started happening Tuesday or Wednesday of this week. I haven't installed anything in that time frame. Right after the event happens I look in the event log for applications and see this : In chronological order this is first Faulting application...
  10. Restart during boot (black screen before normal boot)

in Windows 10 Support
    Restart during boot (black screen before normal boot): Good afternoon, Since couple of days my desktop PC has a problem that does not compromise its use but rather annoying When I press the button to turn it on it immediately restarts showing a black screen and after this reboot it starts booting up windows quickly and without...