Windows 10: Our scanners in bank doesnt work, please help !!!

Discus and support Our scanners in bank doesnt work, please help !!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello to Everybody I'm a business analyst in a bank and my problem is that the scanner devices on our mapples don't work on the local side within our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lion2009, Dec 19, 2016.

1. lion2009 Win User

Our scanners in bank doesnt work, please help !!!

Hello to Everybody
    I'm a business analyst in a bank and my problem is that the scanner devices on our mapples don't work on the local side within our banking application which runs on i.e 11 browser where as scanners on pc work successfully. That problem occurs when we update our RDP connection from RDP 8.0 to RDP 8.1 in Windows 8.1.
    when we stay In RDP 8.0, Everything is ok and scanner selection Windows api Works and Scanner Works but In RDP 8.1, Windows api doesn't come to screen and scanner doesn't work. so, data communication between local side and server side has lost.
    I tried to disable WIA from Admin Panel but it didn't work. What is reason for the scanners don't work and how can we solve this scanner working problem?
    If you help me for this issue, I will be very glad. Thank you for your all support.
    Sincerely

:)

lion2009, Dec 19, 2016

2. Nokia 6230 Stuck with Headset icon and No sound

Hi Sarah!

Great post!!

However, if this doesnt work please visit one of our engineers if this doesnt work.

Oh and please take care that you dont damage your phone whilst checking the pop port on the bottom of the phone, if you feel unsure take it to one of our engineers.

Cheers

-

Karim

karim---01, Dec 19, 2016
  3. 7thSense Win User
    Work Email doesn't work on new Lumia, Please Help!!!

Do you have a POP server address or only a Gmail address?

7thSense, Dec 19, 2016
  4. Our scanners in bank doesnt work, please help !!!

If this started with a specific update like RDP 8.0 to 8.1 start there. When I start RDP there is a Option selection, lower left. When you click on it there is a tab "Local Resources". In there you have to allow scanner as it is not permitted by default. Not exactly sure what you would pick. If scanner is set on a constant port you could allow port. Go in Devices and right click to see properties. One tab will be ports.

Caledon Ken, Dec 19, 2016
  5. lion2009 Win User
    1) Scanner was already permitted by default and again it didn't work.
    2) I went to in Devices and Ports is declared like that "#0004" so where and how will I enter Scanner's port.

I m trying to scan any document using scanner device whose model is Canon. Even although we scan any document on server side using Capture Perfect Scanning Application, we cannot scan any document on our banking application which runs on internet Explorer 11 browser on local side and the system gives scanner device communication error.

lion2009, Dec 19, 2016
  6. When you click on show options, Local resources, More, there is a check box for ports.

I assume you are running a Firewall, you could also check there to see that the firewall is allowing communications.

Do you have an IT group which manages your environment. They should understand the exact settings required if there web app has a scanning option.

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Our scanners in bank doesnt work, please help !!!

1. Our scanners in bank doesnt work, please help !!! - Similar Threads - scanners bank doesnt

2. Help with a banking site issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with a banking site issue: Hello I'm having problems logging into my bank account, this has been a issue for several months already. I can put in the username but after that it gives me a black screen with the message <html><b>Your login request was unsuccessful, please try again</b></html> Same thing...
  3. Help with a banking site issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with a banking site issue: Hello I'm having problems logging into my bank account, this has been a issue for several months already. I can put in the username but after that it gives me a black screen with the message <html><b>Your login request was unsuccessful, please try again</b></html> Same thing...
  4. Please Help Me - Windows Doesnt Work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please Help Me - Windows Doesnt Work: Every person has a right to be angry. Right now, I am very, very pissed off. Prior to this, I actually fixed my pc. After grueling hours of trial and error, I managed to get my pc to do a repair.Hours later, I post on Microsoft forums, because my display drivers are causing...
  5. Please help pc doesnt work

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Please help pc doesnt work: Hi My pc has stopped working.Whenever i turn my pc on my fans and lights are turning on bnut my mointer says no signal. I tried new cables and a new mointer my mointer is working fine I took out my ram cleaned it and it still does not work What do i do?...
  6. my pc doesnt work PLS HELP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my pc doesnt work PLS HELP: so my pc before this was ok but now it doesnt the problem is that whenever the pc is on what i see is the microsoft 10 logo start up but then it has a blue screen with the loading circle and it says microsoft is aout repairing pls do not close the pc and then when it is on...
  7. webcam doesnt work PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    webcam doesnt work PLEASE HELP: So i bought a webcam for my pc a few months ago and mostly it works fine but sometimes it just stops working at all like it gets recognized as a camera i can select it but it just shows nothing it shows black i literally got a test in 2 hours and i need a camera for it...
  8. Bluetooth Not Working, Please Please Help :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Not Working, Please Please Help :(: Hi all! I've been having lots of trouble with my computer's bluetooth recently. The same issue happened in the past, but it fixed itself after an unknown amount of time. I have an Asus Vivobook 15 running the most recent version of Windows 10 (1909 I think?) and yesterday my...
  9. It Doesnt work EDIT(PLEASE READ THE EDIT)

in Windows 10 Customization
    It Doesnt work EDIT(PLEASE READ THE EDIT): When I try to post a comment on someones question it comes up Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again. EDIT Thanks for the comments, I cannot reply to you guys because of this issue! It is when I try to comment to help someone...
  10. Scanner doesnt work on all pc user accounts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanner doesnt work on all pc user accounts: My printer/scanner works fine in one user account on my pc, but on another user account, although it appears in the devices, the scanner is not working properly. I cant find a help topic that deals with this issue....