Windows 10: Out of Range after reboot or startup but its not

Discus and support Out of Range after reboot or startup but its not in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have a ASRock B250M Pro4 motherboard with a 7 gen processor. I am using the integrated graphics and updated drives with with a no name monitor that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Thunder, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Thunder Win User

Out of Range after reboot or startup but its not

I have a ASRock B250M Pro4 motherboard with a 7 gen processor. I am using the integrated graphics and updated drives with with a no name monitor that keeps giving out of range but its not. I am using low resolution 1024x768 or even 800x600 and tried all the refresh rates with no luck.

It is not out of range it just thinks so because (my guess it is not refreshed to detect it or something like that) because If I unplug the monitor cable and power cable for 30 seconds-1 minute it will display no problem but if I restart or shut down and startup it is out of range again. Also both cords need to be unplugged not just one of them.
    I can boot into safe mode and select 1024x769 or 800x600 and reboot and out of range error again.

This is a low resolution monitor. With no drivers

I can use I different test monitor and it works that is also cheap name brand with no drivers but it works OK.

I had this same monitor working on Windows 10 with a different motherboard with a Intel Q6600 processor with integrated graphics

Any ideas on what to try?

Thanks for all your suggestions.

:)

Thunder, Aug 5, 2017
  2. Shoegoo Win User

Out of range signal screen frozen cannot reboot to safe mode

Could be something useful here. I am using 2 monitors. I may try disconnecting one and using low resolution graphics.

Shoegoo, Aug 5, 2017
  3. Out of range signal screen frozen cannot reboot to safe mode

After trying for days I had a computer tec look at it, he says my computer too out of date and too old to spend more money on it. So I bought a new win.10 computer.

thanks for everyone who responded.

Dono 12345, Aug 5, 2017
  4. Thunder Win User

It seems like it is something to do with the driver. I deleted the driver and uninstalled the display adapter and Microsoft loaded Microsoft basic display adapter and that works.

Now need to see why it won't work with the Intel driver.

Thunder, Aug 6, 2017
Thema:

1. Out of Range after reboot or startup but its not - Similar Threads - Range reboot startup

2. Monitor out of range

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor out of range: I use a dual monitor, one connected through HDMI with a 1920x1080 resolution and the other through a vga to displayport adapter, with a 1366x768 resolution.A few weeks back my adapter for the 2nd monitor stopped working so I bought a new one, the problem is that when I...
  3. Out of Range Problem

Out of Range Problem: Hello everyone,I have a problem that my desktop is showing me „out of range“. I already checked a few possibilities to solve the problem but every way concludes turning the PC into safe mode. But my problem is that my desktop shows me immediately out of range without even the...
  4. PC stuck on out of range

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC stuck on out of range: My desktop has been stuck on out of range and when i try to enter safe mode it stays the same. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-stuck-on-out-of-range/d2c3aec9-41e7-45ea-8666-f229f4529772
  5. "Out of range" Monitor

"Out of range" Monitor: Today, after 6 months of using my second monitor LG 27MK60TM-B with my ASUS ZenBook UX330UA-AH55, the LG monitor now reads "out of range." I connected my computer to a different monitor, and the picture is awful, but it works. I tried reinstalling the graphics card drivers,...
  6. Out of Range error

Out of Range error: I recently installed Windows 10 to my computer previously running beautifully on Windows 7, since Microsoft support for Windows 7 is ending. My ASUS monitor is showing "Out of Range." I've started in safe mode numerous times, changed the display resolution, and attempted to...
  7. TV/Monitor Out Of Range

TV/Monitor Out Of Range: One of my kids uses TV for monitor. TV has 2 video inputs HDMI or VGA. The output is on-board video of i5, Win 10. Everything was working fine for years until one day for whatever reason through right click I selected Display Settings and set something (I don't remember what...
  8. screen flashes out of range on Startup and coming out of sleep mote.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    screen flashes out of range on Startup and coming out of sleep mote.: We just bought a new HP Pavilion with Microsoft Windows 10. Initially, the screen would flash and out of range message when the computer was coming out of sleep mode, but now, it is flashing the out of range message on Startup. Not sure how we can fix anything if the monitor...
  9. Display out of range

Display out of range: I decided to change the resolution of my moniter which is normally 1280 by 1024 (that is the native resolution of my moniter) to 1600 by 1200 just for amusment. When it chagned, my moniter displayed a prompt saying "Out of Range". I expected this. When I changed it back to my...
  10. BSOD on startup, successful startup after reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on startup, successful startup after reboot: Hi, I've been having this issue with Windows 10. Ever since I upgrade to Windows 10 my laptop would crash every time it tried to resume from sleep. Also recently every time I boot the laptop it crashed with error: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE and reboot which then takes me to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. input signal out of range change settings to 1600x900-60hz problem getting into safe mode Win10 www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. tv out of range after restart