Windows 10: Outllook 2016 - signature selection on multiple email accounts

Discus and support Outllook 2016 - signature selection on multiple email accounts in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi I have set up 3 separate email accounts all with their own .pst file. My main Zen domain: L: xxx@zen.co.uk a Zen sub-domain: L:... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kevvyb, Mar 24, 2017.

1. kevvyb Win User

Outllook 2016 - signature selection on multiple email accounts

Hi

I have set up 3 separate email accounts all with their own .pst file.

I have edited the registry in order to force outlook to ask from which account an email should be sent - this is working well.

I am now trying to apply a signature just to the Zen sub-domain and correspondingly have selected the Zen sub-domain when creating the signature.

However, if I am understanding what is happening correctly, Outlook does not seem to recognise the difference between the Zen main domain and the Zen sub-domain, entering my signature for the sub-domain when sending from the main Zen account.

I am basing this on the fact that I have noticed is that when I create a new email with no sender (to be selected) the signature for the Zen sub-domain is displayed and it clears if I subsequently select to send from the bbmax address (all good). BUT if I select to send from the main Zen account, the signature is not cleared(the problem).

Is there a way to get Outlook to make this distinction?

Thanks in advance - still searching for solutions...

:)

kevvyb, Mar 24, 2017

2. How do I enter a signature into an e-mail?

Open Mail App

Choose Settings > Signature.

Choose an account or check the Apply to all accounts box.

Ensure the Use an email signature slider is set to On, and enter your signature. You can enter multiple lines of text. Your signature is saved automatically.

E for Excel, Mar 24, 2017
  3. E-mail signature Windows 10 Outlook

1 Go to you email account

2 Click options

3 Select Signature and enter your desired signature

4 Click on new email (+New Email) and it will save your signature for that account.

5 Repeat for each email account

Bob Williams 839, Mar 24, 2017
  4. Outllook 2016 - signature selection on multiple email accounts

Hi kevvyb

I don't have 2016, I use 2013, hoping apple hasn't fallen to far from tree.

If you click "File", then "Options", then "Mail" there is a signature section. When you click on that, if the versions are close, you should be able to set signatures by account. If you are doing this and it is not working could I suggest you create a new signature for the email accounts where you don't want a signature called "Blank". In signature have one blank line.

An excellent resource for outlook, with its own forum is Slipstick.com.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Mar 24, 2017
  5. kevvyb Win User
    Thank you Ken. That works perfectly if somewhat intuitively.

kevvyb, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Outllook 2016 - signature selection on multiple email accounts

1. Outllook 2016 - signature selection on multiple email accounts - Similar Threads - Outllook 2016 signature

2. Outllook folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outllook folders: when I go in to create a folder in OUTLOOK, and drag the email into it, then when I go to look for it, it's gone? Why? Some stay others disappear! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outllook-folders/ca6371c4-7ad4-4f01-8d00-6bde39ba5da1
  3. Outllook Email Notification Size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outllook Email Notification Size: When my email notification banner pops up in the lower right corner of my screen, it is too large and only shows about 1/3 to 1/4 of the banner. How can I reduce the size of the banner so that I can see the entire notification?...
  4. Outlook 365 - Can't select From email account or set default signature

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 - Can't select From email account or set default signature: Greetings, Specs: Win 10 Pro x64 - Version 1909 - Build 18363.720 Office 365 / Outlook - Version 2003 - Build 12624.20176, Monthly Channel (Targeted) Everything was running fine with my O365 Business Premium and its Outlook program on my Win10 PC until this morning when I...
  5. email signature

in Windows 10 Customization
    email signature: How do I add a signature on emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-signature/845bad01-0ce0-40bc-bdab-ee94af401a36
  6. Email Signatures

in Browsers and Email
    Email Signatures: Hi, I'm having problems with the quality of a jpeg/png image when creating an email signature in Windows Mail on a Windows laptop. It comes out blurred. I've resized to the recommended pixels and keeping it at 72dpi. I work on a Apple Mac computer and when I create the...
  7. View the emails in multiple folders outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    View the emails in multiple folders outlook 2016: Hi I have emails about a project in multiple folders to organise them by which part of the project they relate to. But I now want to look through the emails from the whole project as I am compiling a timeline of the whole project. I need to view the whole list of emails...
  8. Importing Email Accounts Into Outlook 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Importing Email Accounts Into Outlook 2016: I'm using a new laptop running Windows 10 Pro x64 and I have a subscription to Office 365 Home. I want to import 27 email accounts, 25 of them being Microsoft email accounts, into Outlook 2016. I don't know why, but the import process is not working properly. I first...
  9. Outlook 365 forcing email account selection from multiple accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 365 forcing email account selection from multiple accounts: Hi I have found some information with regards to Office 2016 (and others) which points to registry entries that do not seem to exist for me so wondering if the registry keys are in a different location for Office 365...? Basically I will be taking on a job and have set...
  10. Outllook 10 email images will not display

in Browsers and Email
    Outllook 10 email images will not display: Posted this 1 day ago in Browser and email forum with no replies. Am hoping someone here can help. Using: W10pro; ie11; outlook10 Had to reset IE11 settings to default after IE11 stopped working (had tried all fixes I could find). Fixed the IE11 problem. But in Outlook 10...