Windows 10: outlook 10 safe mode

Discus and support outlook 10 safe mode in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; After a win 10 update this morning, I now find my outlook continually opens in safe mode. No other office programs are doing this only outlook. Have... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jono51, Dec 8, 2015.

1. jono51 Win User

outlook 10 safe mode

After a win 10 update this morning, I now find my outlook continually opens in safe mode. No other office programs are doing this only outlook. Have tried re-booting, checking add-ins however they don't seem to have anything to do with safe mode. Am also unable to find active x settings in outlook which seems to enable safe mode. Any help on disabling much appreciated.

Thanx people appreciate the help

:)

jono51, Dec 8, 2015

2. Outlook 2010 under windows 10 opens in safe mode only? How can I fix this?

Outlook 2010 under windows 10 opens in safe mode only. Yes Windows 10.

How can I fix this? If I upgrade to Outlook 2013 will that work correctly with Windows 10?

AndrewBerrafato, Dec 8, 2015
  3. Andre Da Costa, Dec 8, 2015
  4. PJLLB Win User

outlook 10 safe mode

See existing thread Heads Up for Outlook 2010 Users & Dec 8th's Update (KB3114409) .

PJLLB, Dec 8, 2015
  5. On another thread members found if they uninstalled
    December 8, 2015, update for Outlook 2010 (KB3114409)
    Then Outlook 2010 worked as it should

hTconeM9user, Dec 8, 2015
  6. davidhk Win User
    jono51,
    Just use the link posted by PJLLB and you'll see how problem was fixed by the OP.
    After it is fixed, please have a look at this tutorial. It shows you how NOT to let the same update re-installing back to your computer.
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/8...dows-10-a.html

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

outlook 10 safe mode

1. outlook 10 safe mode - Similar Threads - outlook safe mode

2. Windows 10 will boot in safe mode but not safe mode with networking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 will boot in safe mode but not safe mode with networking: Have a PC which won’t boot into windows 10. Was working until recently. It hangs on the windows loading screen.I can reboot into safe mode fine but I want to save files to usb as a backup. Many are one OneDrive so won’t allow me to do this. If I boot into safe mode with...
  3. Windows 10 will boot in safe mode but not safe mode with networking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 will boot in safe mode but not safe mode with networking: Have a PC which won’t boot into windows 10. Was working until recently. It hangs on the windows loading screen.I can reboot into safe mode fine but I want to save files to usb as a backup. Many are one OneDrive so won’t allow me to do this. If I boot into safe mode with...
  4. Windows 10 will boot in safe mode but not safe mode with networking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 safe mode: I followed a safe mode method just because I couldn't see my login box. Thank God the instructions worked, but how do I disable the safe mode without going back to the same problem....
  6. Safe Mode / Not Safe Mode Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Safe Mode / Not Safe Mode Problem: Windows 10 PC on feature pack 1909. Mapped drive S: to a DC/AD/Server 2016 share. Several folders on the share are large. PC1 was working fine till yesterday. Now those large folders on S: can take up to 3 minutes to display contents in Explorer. Other folders on S: display...
  7. WINDOWS 10 Safe Mode.

in Windows 10 Support
    WINDOWS 10 Safe Mode.: May anyone be able to clearly explain to me how to start my PC in safe mode? 148711
  8. Windows 10 Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Safe Mode: hi! I made a terrible mistake. I enabled windows 10 safe mode in order to uninstall some graphic card drivers but I changed my password some months ago and I dont remember it (I always log in with the pin code). Now everytime I turn on the pc its in safe mode asking for my...
  9. Windows 10 Safe Mode?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Safe Mode?: Recently my pc restarted and said “preparing windows” when i logged in, after this pretty much all of my files were deleted from my account (My Wallpaper is gone). Now each time I turn off my computer it happens again. Trying to fix this, I tried to boot my computer in safe...
  10. Outlook 2010 running in safe mode after todays updates

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010 running in safe mode after todays updates: Since the update reboot Outlook is running in safe mode and though the reading panel is correctly set up it is closed every time Outlook is restarted. Add ones are all missing. I have no idea how to sort it short of removing all the updates. I have run a repair install and...