Windows 10: Outlook 2007 calendar won't sync with iPhone

Discus and support Outlook 2007 calendar won't sync with iPhone in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I just upgraded to W10. I had numerous problems and thought I had them fixed after upgrading my graphics card to Radeon R7 250 1GB, but now I realize... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Augi1, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Augi1 Win User

Outlook 2007 calendar won't sync with iPhone

I just upgraded to W10. I had numerous problems and thought I had them fixed after upgrading my graphics card to Radeon R7 250 1GB, but now I realize my iPhone will not sync its calendar with Outlook 2007 any longer. When I look in default apps I note that there is no default calendar selected. I tried to select Outlook 2007, but it doesn't give me that option. It tells me to look for an app in the store.

I don't know if the lack of a default calendar is the problem or not. Any help would be appreciated.

Dell desktop studio XPS 9000 with Intel Core I7-920 processor 2.67GHz and 8MB RAM.

:)

Augi1, Aug 29, 2015
  2. duffyell Win User

Outlook 2007 calendar will not sync

At work I have Vista and Outlook 2007, at home I have Vista and Outlook 2003.

I am trying to sync both to my T mobile Dash, but the 2007 Outlook calendar won't sync to the device, while the 2003 calendar from the home PC will.

duffyell, Aug 29, 2015
  3. wkoziol Win User
    Calendar won't sync to Outlook

I have a Samsung Blackjack II and the calendar on my phone won't sync to my Outlook calendar. If I enter an appointment on my phone calendar, it won't show up on my Outlook calendar. If I accept an appointment on my phone calendar, it won't show up on
    my Outlook calendar. But if I enter an appointment or accept an appointment on my Outlook calendar, it will show up on my phone calendar. I have a Dell laptop with Windows XP, Microsoft Office 2007 and connect through an exchange server. HELP!

wkoziol, Aug 29, 2015
Thema:

Outlook 2007 calendar won't sync with iPhone

1. Outlook 2007 calendar won't sync with iPhone - Similar Threads - Outlook 2007 calendar

2. sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar: I've got Windows10 home version installed on my desktop. I use Microsoft mail on my desktop for email and calendar. On my Android I use the Microsoft Mobile Outlook app for the same things. What I would like is for the calendars to sync with each other. So, if I add an appt...
  3. sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar: I've got Windows10 home version installed on my desktop. I use Microsoft mail on my desktop for email and calendar. On my Android I use the Microsoft Mobile Outlook app for the same things. What I would like is for the calendars to sync with each other. So, if I add an appt...
  4. calendar on PC not syncing with iPhone

calendar on PC not syncing with iPhone: When I schedule an appointment in my laptop (Dell Inspiron win 10) yahoo calendar it immediately duplicates the information in my iPhone 11 calendar but nothing happens in laptop calendar when I schedule one in iPhone. I have followed instructions in google but does not help....
  5. Syncing iCloud with Outlook and Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Syncing iCloud with Outlook and Calendar: Hi, I’m trying to sync iCloud with W10 but with no success, I generated the password but it still doesn’t work. I also have the iCloud app installed and functional on the pc but for some reason doesn’t sync with mail or calendar. And as I said I went on my Apple ID and...
  6. iPhone won't sync to Desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iPhone won't sync to Desktop: iPhone won't sync and doesn't recognize iPhone devices with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphone-wont-sync-to-desktop/7faa8b76-07e7-4196-a74a-d848978af957
  7. A way to sync an Outlook calendar with Google Calendar?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    A way to sync an Outlook calendar with Google Calendar?: Hi! My work recently switched from Google Calendar to Outlook, and the whole process has been a bit confusing for me. I still primarily use Google services for just about everything and I'd ideally like to keep it that way. Is there a way to have all my Outlook events show...
  8. Unable to sync Outlook 2007 calendar with Windows phone

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to sync Outlook 2007 calendar with Windows phone: Although I did search before posting this, I still have not found the solution. Devices and Accounts: Laptop computer with Outlook 2007 and Outlook Connector Nokia 928 with Windows Phone 8.1 Email and accounts: Microsoft account with gmail.com address Outlook account...
  9. Calendar Tool does not sync with iPhone 7 Calendar

Calendar Tool does not sync with iPhone 7 Calendar: It appears that when an event is entered on an iphone 7 calendar it appears on the windows 10 calendar. The reverse does not happen;i.e., an event entered on the windows 10 calendar does not appear on the iphone 7 calendar. This was working up to a week or two ago. This is on...
  10. Import Contacts from iCloud or iPhone into Outlook 2007

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Import Contacts from iCloud or iPhone into Outlook 2007: Somewhere in the update/install process of Windows 10 (and re-installing Outlook 2007), I lost my contacts in my Outlook account. The contacts remain in my iCloud account and on my iPhone. Can someone please instruct me on how to import all the contacts back in to my desktop...