Windows 10: Outlook 2007 keeps prompting

Discus and support Outlook 2007 keeps prompting in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi there We have this Windows 10 machine. On this machine, we have a multiple profiles about 6 of them running on this Outlook 2007. On... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by dcalliances, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Outlook 2007 keeps prompting

Hi there

We have this Windows 10 machine. On this machine, we have a multiple profiles about 6 of them running on this Outlook 2007.

On particular profile, the user kept prompting username and password even though we ticked the password.

What we have done so far for troubleshooting:

1. Delete the profile and recreate again - did few times and still the same.
    2. Repair the Office - still the same

Please note that this particular email account is a Exchange Server connection.

Any ideas?

:)

dcalliances, Sep 13, 2016
  2. glsmall Win User

Outlook 2007 keeps asking which program to use to open links.

I use Internet Explorer because I have a couple extensions that arent supported in Edge.

After Windows 10 upgrade Outlook 2007 keeps prompting for which program to use to open links . I've searched and found a half dozen or so threads on thei subject and I've tried all the suggestions offered but the problem persists. It only happens with Internet
    Explorer. If I choose another browser for the default I don't get the pop-up.

I've reset Internet Explorer, uninstalled all my alternate 3rd party browsers and set the program defaults. As other posters have said, "this is very frustrating.

Although not Windows 10 /Outlook 2007 specific below are *some* of the threads I've read and tried the suggestions...

Outlook 2007 always asks what program to use when I click on a link

Links to web pages in Outlook emails always prompt for the program to open them
    with

Outlook 2010 keeps asking which program to use to open links

Can anyone help?

Pop-up before I uninstalled the other browsers.

Outlook 2007 keeps prompting [​IMG]

glsmall, Sep 13, 2016
  3. PIM.VOL too big causing 1st time WMDC sync failure with Outlook 2007 to Win Mobile Phone 6.1

Rename it to .old and when you next open Outlook, I believe you should be prompted to create one.

Jack Cook

http://www.experiencemobility.net

http://www.mobilitysite.com

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Sep 13, 2016
Thema:

Outlook 2007 keeps prompting

1. Outlook 2007 keeps prompting - Similar Threads - Outlook 2007 keeps

2. Outlook 2007

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook 2007: Suddenly all my incoming emails are going to the deleted folder and NOT my inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-2007/11eb6aa5-28c8-4fcb-ba87-5fbc13f35406
  3. Outlook 2007

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Outlook 2007: Hey guys, I have a little big problem. I accidentally uninstalled office 2007 when I had the outlook 2007 and now it does not work, u know how to fix it? submitted by /u/Parzival-956 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8qpm4/outlook_2007/
  4. outlook keeps prompting for profile

in Microsoft Office and 365
    outlook keeps prompting for profile: Before you describe how to set a profile as default, i already did that and have gone there numerous times to find it still says my profile is default and is the profile to always use. Yet a few times a day opening outlook it either stops working (click the desktop icon and...
  5. Windows outlook 2007

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows outlook 2007: I am getting a message not implemented when I try and send or receive emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-outlook-2007/f8b61cf2-664e-4188-b05b-614d01ecdae6
  6. Outlook 2007

Outlook 2007: I am confused by all the Outlook forums. I am forced to use Outlook 2007. Is there abest forum to use? 114947
  7. Outlook 2007

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook 2007: I am confused by all the Outlook forums. I am forced to use Outlook 2007. Is there abest forum to use? 114947
  8. 2007 Outlook prompts for password after yahoo change password

in Browsers and Email
    2007 Outlook prompts for password after yahoo change password: Hello, I just changed my Yahoo email password, and signed in via IE and works fine. Then I went into my Outlook 2007 Yahoo email account and changed the password. However when I try to send/receive email from outlook on the Yahoo account it pops up requesting the password....
  9. outlook 2007

in Browsers and Email
    outlook 2007: I have installed Win 10 from 8.1. my email in outlook 2007 is not sending, error message OX800CCC13? also cannot open address book? what has happened to all my contacts. Under Windows Mail, where are all my people contacts? Windows 10 is causing a lot of...
  10. Outlook 2007

Outlook 2007: Like a lot of other users, I've been having problems in sending emails BUT unlike most others, running SFC /scannow hasn't fixed my problem although it worked on my wife's Laptop. So I uninstalled & reinstalled a different version which contain a dll that was rejected so I...