Windows 10: outlook 2007

Discus and support outlook 2007 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have installed Win 10 from 8.1. my email in outlook 2007 is not sending, error message OX800CCC13? also cannot open address book? what has happened... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by essentials, Aug 1, 2015.

1. outlook 2007

I have installed Win 10 from 8.1. my email in outlook 2007 is not sending, error message OX800CCC13? also cannot open address book? what has happened to all my contacts.
    Under Windows Mail, where are all my people contacts?
    Windows 10 is causing a lot of problems.https://www.tenforums.com/images/smilies/011.gif

:)

essentials, Aug 1, 2015
  2. PeteSMST Win User

Syncing outlook 2003 and outlook 2007 to a common device

The devcice synced correctly with outlook 2007 and also correctly with outlook 2003, but when I make changes to entries in outlook 2003 or outlook 2007, the device syncs, but does not update the outlook 2007 pc

PeteSMST, Aug 1, 2015
  3. ChipsXJ Win User
    WMDC sync host has stopped working (on DISCONNECT)

Looks like Outlook 2007 was the culprit.

I uninstalled Office 2007 and the problem was resolved. reinstalled Office 2007 and problem returned. Uninstalled Outlook 2007 and problem resolved.

Guess I have to decide if I want to live with the error and Outlook 2007 or just go back to using Groupwise.

Thanks for your help.

ChipsXJ, Aug 1, 2015
  4. Frank1 Win User

outlook 2007

I had the same problem and after struggling most of the evening last night I finally found what the problem was. I hope it works for you.
    I also had 8.1 and used outlook 2007 for my email. Before I installed Windows 10 I backed up my important stuff which included a file from outlook which was outlook.pst. The path is: AppDatta/Local/Microsoft/outlook. So when I installed Office in Windows10 I setup outlook. I then copied the outlook.pst file to the correct path expecting to see all what was in my mail boxes along with my contacts. But they were not there. After a lot of scratching my head I discovered that the .pst file had a slightly different name. It was called Outlook2.pst and not simply outlook.pst. I decided to change the name of the file that I had in 8.1 to Lutlook2.pst, but first changed the name of the original file. That did the trick. Hope it works for you.

Frank1, Aug 1, 2015
  5. Hi Frank1, unfortunately I did not back up like you did! still struggling.

essentials, Aug 1, 2015
  6. Frank1 Win User
    You should be able to find it. If you will look on drive C: you should have a folder called "Windows old". It should be there since when you installed windows 10 it automatically puts you old windows files there. Even though I backed up that file, just out of curiosity I looked on Windows old and it was there along with just about all of my old stuff.

Frank1, Aug 1, 2015
  7. Hi Frank1
    found windows old and there is no outlook.pst or any folders relating to outlook.

essentials, Aug 1, 2015
  8. Frank1 Win User

outlook 2007

That's strange--I wish I had an answer for you. For me it was under C:/users/Frank/AppDatta/local/Microsoft/outlook. Hope you can get it resolved.

Frank1, Aug 1, 2015
  9. Hi
    I found c:/users/lucy/applicationdata/local/microsoft/outlook.dat. how do I open this and what do I need to do? thanks

essentials, Aug 1, 2015
  10. Frank1 Win User
    First find that file on your computer--not the one in Windows old--but the one that Outlook put there. It will be in the same path as the one in Windows old. The name will be either outlook.pst or outlook1.pst. If the name is outlook.pst, don't do anything to it. If the name is outlook1.pst, you have to change the name. Right click on it and select "rename" and then name it something else. It doesn't matter what you name it. I just changed mine to outlook2.pst. your next step is to go to the one in Windows old. If the one that you just looked at--the one that outlook put there is named outlook1.pst, change the name. If the one that outlook put there is outlook.pst, just leave it as is. you then go to the one in Windows old and do a copy/paste. That is right click it and choose "copy" then go back to the Outlook folder and click "paste". A message may pop up asking if you want to replace the file that is already there, click "yes". Let me know how this works out. If it doesn't work, then just let me know what the one in windows old was before you did anything and the name of the one that outlook put there before you made any change. Best of luck. ~Frank~

Frank1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

outlook 2007

1. outlook 2007 - Similar Threads - outlook 2007

2. outlook 2007 issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    outlook 2007 issue: Issue just startedWhen I send receive for my mail I receive an error Task '*** Email address is removed for privacy *** - Receiving' reported error 0x800CCC92 : 'Your e-mail server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password in your account properties. Under...
  3. outlook 2007 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook 2007 issue: Issue just startedWhen I send receive for my mail I receive an error Task '*** Email address is removed for privacy *** - Receiving' reported error 0x800CCC92 : 'Your e-mail server rejected your login. Verify your user name and password in your account properties. Under...
  4. Outlook 2007 Compatibility with Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook 2007 Compatibility with Microsoft 365: When I bought my Dell Inspiron 5488 AIO, I purchased and installed Microsoft 365, which includes their version of Outlook. I can't figure out most of the 365 Outlook program. It's HORRIBLE! The most user-unfriendly program I have ever encountered, and I've been using Outlook...
  5. Outlook 2007 Compatibility with Microsoft 365

Outlook 2007 Compatibility with Microsoft 365: When I bought my Dell Inspiron 5488 AIO, I purchased and installed Microsoft 365, which includes their version of Outlook. I can't figure out most of the 365 Outlook program. It's HORRIBLE! The most user-unfriendly program I have ever encountered, and I've been using Outlook...
  6. Outlook 2007 exchange admin has blocked the version

Outlook 2007 exchange admin has blocked the version: This morning Outlook stopped working with the message 'Your MS Exchange administrator has blocked the version of Outlook that you are using. Contact your administrator for assistance' I have read a few articles but its not clear, is there a simple fix or do i need to...
  7. Outlook 2007 exchange admin has blocked the version

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook 2007 exchange admin has blocked the version: This morning Outlook stopped working with the message 'Your MS Exchange administrator has blocked the version of Outlook that you are using. Contact your administrator for assistance' I have read a few articles but its not clear, is there a simple fix or do i need to...
  8. Outlook 2007 exchange admin has blocked the version

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Outlook 2007

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook 2007: Suddenly all my incoming emails are going to the deleted folder and NOT my inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-2007/11eb6aa5-28c8-4fcb-ba87-5fbc13f35406
  10. Outlook 2007 and Windows 10

Outlook 2007 and Windows 10: I bought Outlook 2007 and used it for my primary email account...has lots of features that I used and are the reason I bought it. Then, had to "upgrade" to Win 10 and my Outlook 2007 has become unuseable for reasons I don't understand. I need you to make my Outlook 2007...