Windows 10: Outlook 2010 After latest update = Big Disaster

Discus and support Outlook 2010 After latest update = Big Disaster in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This morning I downloaded a number of W10 updates onto my number 2 machine. This machine had my Hotmail and Outlook email accounts being managed via... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by FredM8, May 26, 2018.

1. FredM8 Win User

Outlook 2010 After latest update = Big Disaster

This morning I downloaded a number of W10 updates onto my number 2 machine. This machine had my Hotmail and Outlook email accounts being managed via Microsoft Exchange. So, while I was messing around with this machine I thought that I would change them all to IMAP like my email accounts on my number 1 machine.
    It has been a disaster !
    I have gone round and round in circles with this problem for hours. I have done the disk cleanup and got rid of all of the unwanted system files etc (About 15 GB) And still the problem persists !

I keep getting the Nag Box indicated in red in the image below. This does not happen on my number 1 machine, no matter how often I enter the correct details, tick save password and save it keeps coming back again and again and again.
    I have carefully duplicated the email setting exactly as they are on my number 1 machine, which works just fine.
    Each machine is running W10 64 bit.
    I am at a complete loss as to what to try next.

Do you think that it might be Mr Putin ?
    Any ideas ?

Outlook 2010 After latest update = Big Disaster [​IMG]

:)

FredM8, May 26, 2018

2. Cannot find Outlook 2010 and Windows is corrupted after recent update on Windows 10.

Hello Jim,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From your description, I understand you your PC is corrupted and have lost Outlook 2010 after installing a recent update.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Which was the update installed causing the issue on your PC?

• Did you check if Outlook 2010 is shown in Programs and Features window?

• Which edition of Outlook 2010 are you using?

• Are you facing any system performance issues?

I suggest you to check and repair Outlook 2010 from the Programs and Features window by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Programs and Features and select the top most search result.

• Locate and select Outlook 2010 program and click on
      Repair option which will now be enabled in the window.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

• After the repair is completed, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 29, 2018
  3. Outlook 2010 and BCM 2010 doesn't work after the Windows Update on Windows 10

Hi,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Outlook 2010 and BCM 2010?
    • Have you connected to a domain network/ Windows Server on your computer?
    • Which is the latest update installed on your computer?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

Reply to the post with the required information and brief description about this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Outlook 2010 After latest update = Big Disaster

1. Outlook 2010 After latest update = Big Disaster - Similar Threads - Outlook 2010 latest

2. Outlook 2010 search

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010 search: I am using windows 10 latest update and Microsoft outlook 2010 The search has always worked fine for all email accounts but i had to redo my computer and reinstall Office. Now when i check all my accounts to search, next time i do a search or restart outlook only 1 is...
  3. Latest DISASTER of an update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Latest DISASTER of an update: Microsoft- This updated already ruined one brand new computer, which I was fortuntaley able to return. It nearly ruined my second, until I connected a ISB keyboard, and rolled back the updates. I tried that on mymprevious computer and it would mot work. I had to do a full...
  4. BSD after latest big windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSD after latest big windows update: Hi all I would be very grateful if someone could help me on this one. After the latest windows big update at the end of May, i get a BSD every 2-3 days. I tried updating every driver i could find updates for, uninstalling old devices, changing from the MB makers drivers to...
  5. Opening Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening Outlook 2010: when I open outlook 2010 in windows 10 the install starts (already installed) it asks for a disk with mscomctfix on it, can't find it, so I cancel the process and it closes then open outlook anyway. Usually starts after a windows update. Tried to repair office 10 with the...
  6. Outlook 2010

Outlook 2010: Hello All, I have just installed outlook 2010 on a new computer but I only get the last 3 days of emails can I change this ? 137380
  7. Outlook 2010 After latest update = Disaster

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook 2010 After latest update = Disaster: This morning I downloaded a number of W10 updates onto my number 2 machine. This machine had my Hotmail and Outlook email accounts being managed via Microsoft Exchange. So, while I was messing around with this machine I thought that I would change them all to IMAP like my...
  8. The BIG win 10 update today is total disaster

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    The BIG win 10 update today is total disaster: I upgraded to win10 couple of months ago. I managed to solve several problems with DVD drives, printers, Office 2007 hangs etc etc and it worked quite good afterwards. With today's update lot of problems reappeared and I have to undergo all those tuning again. WHY? Edit: the...
  9. Outlook 2010

Outlook 2010: My Outlook 2010 has developed a problem. Every time I load it after a few seconds it says Outlook has stopped working. I have uninstalled Office 2010 rebooted and reinstalled but it is still happening. Any help appreciated. 84659
  10. Power plans dissappeared after latest big update

in Windows 10 Support
    Power plans dissappeared after latest big update: I switch form power saver to high performance. When I work I want high performance, when I just tinker or type some text files I don't need that, so I switch to power saver. I was on power saver, I check power plans and notice `high performance` missing. I switch to...