Outlook 2010 After latest update = Disaster

Discus and support Outlook 2010 After latest update = Disaster in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This morning I downloaded a number of W10 updates onto my number 2 machine. This machine had my Hotmail and Outlook email accounts being managed via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by FredM8, May 26, 2018.

1. FredM8 Win User

This morning I downloaded a number of W10 updates onto my number 2 machine. This machine had my Hotmail and Outlook email accounts being managed via Microsoft Exchange. So, while I was messing around with this machine I thought that I would change them all to IMAP like my email accounts on my number 1 machine.
    It has been a disaster !
    I have gone round and round in circles with this problem for hours. I have done the disk cleanup and got rid of all of the unwanted system files etc (About 15 GB) And still the problem persists !

I keep getting the Nag Box indicated in red in the image below. This does not happen on my number 1 machine, no matter how often I enter the correct details, tick save password and save it keeps coming back again and again and again.
    I have carefully duplicated the email setting exactly as they are on my number 1 machine, which works just fine.
    Each machine is running W10 64 bit.
    I am at a complete loss as to what to try next.

Do you think that it might be Mr Putin ?
    Any ideas ?

Outlook 2010 After latest update = Disaster [​IMG]

:)

FredM8, May 26, 2018
  2. Likhitha V Win User

Cannot find Outlook 2010 and Windows is corrupted after recent update on Windows 10.

Hello Jim,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From your description, I understand you your PC is corrupted and have lost Outlook 2010 after installing a recent update.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Which was the update installed causing the issue on your PC?

• Did you check if Outlook 2010 is shown in Programs and Features window?

• Which edition of Outlook 2010 are you using?

• Are you facing any system performance issues?

I suggest you to check and repair Outlook 2010 from the Programs and Features window by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Programs and Features and select the top most search result.

• Locate and select Outlook 2010 program and click on
      Repair option which will now be enabled in the window.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

• After the repair is completed, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 29, 2018
  3. Deepika Gowda Win User
    Outlook 2010 and BCM 2010 doesn't work after the Windows Update on Windows 10

Hi,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Outlook 2010 and BCM 2010?
    • Have you connected to a domain network/ Windows Server on your computer?
    • Which is the latest update installed on your computer?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

Reply to the post with the required information and brief description about this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Outlook 2010 After latest update = Disaster - Similar Threads - Outlook 2010 latest

2. services policy naming conventions in WIndows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    services policy naming conventions in WIndows 10 updates: recently I had to re-install windows 10 due to some issues I was having. After doing so, I noticed and documented several services that had a new naming convention. Specifically, the new suspicious services had names that included a series of lowercase alpha numeric...
  3. Last Thuesday's Win10 Update stops MS Wireless Display from working

in Windows 10 Support
    Last Thuesday's Win10 Update stops MS Wireless Display from working: I used last Saturday my MS Wireless Display Adaptor watching a movie on my TV stored on my PC. On Wednesday morning my PC automatically updated with KB 4343909, and since then Miracast/MS Wireless Display Adapter no longer worked, even though I have seen the following on my...
  4. Windows 10 restarts after being idle for more than 5 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 restarts after being idle for more than 5 minutes: This issue started to happen this afternoon. My power setting had always been high performance, 5 mins before display off and never go to sleep. And starting this afternoon, everytime my computer is idle for 5 mins and the display turns off, the computer restarts itself....
  5. Windows update 1803 took 3 hours , is it normal ? :)

Windows update 1803 took 3 hours , is it normal ? :): Hey guys , i recently cleaned the download folder ( which is located in the software distribution folder ) , because i was always getting an error when i was trying to do this update 1803 , now i cleaned this folder and the update took 3-4 hours to finish downloading . Is...
  6. SCRIPT errors after Java update

SCRIPT errors after Java update: I recently did a Java update, now I'm getting SCRIPT errors, CSP errors HTTP errors. I'm running Windows 10, most recent, all updated. I need HELP!!! I dont have a clue how to fix this....
  7. Error: 0x800f0922 Windows 10 for Cummulative Update to August 14, 2018—KB4343909 (OS Build...

Error: 0x800f0922 Windows 10 for Cummulative Update to August 14, 2018—KB4343909 (OS Build...: HELP ME!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/error-0x800f0922-windows-10-for-cummulative-update/486459e3-6c33-40a4-ba16-b8bf66e0055b
  8. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Error 10 Windows update: I just bought this Desktop in July 2018 and everything works perfectly till 8/14/18 I did a Windows update, next day when I using my PC I start to realized my Bluetooth is not on, I try to turn it on but the button was missing and then I look more into it and figure out my...
  9. My laptop lag, freeze, and got blue screen after Windows Update

My laptop lag, freeze, and got blue screen after Windows Update: So I got windows 10 installed on my laptop. It works so smooth like a charm at first. I've successfully installed all the Windows updates, but my laptop getting hotter than usual and then it lag, freeze, and got blue screen randomly after the updates. My laptop is HP P231ax...
  10. FPS stuck at 60 after doing Fresh Start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS stuck at 60 after doing Fresh Start.: First of all you shouldn't have such a thing. Secondly all my apps and softwares got uninstalled and now my game which used to give 150-200 fps is stuck on 60 fps. Please help I have my tournament coming....