Windows 10: Outlook 2010 Mark All As Read Error

Discus and support Outlook 2010 Mark All As Read Error in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I just bought a new Windows 10 machine (HP Envy) and I'm running Outlook 2010. When I select multiple e-mails (Shift, select top e-mail, select bottom... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by RSoxNo1, Feb 22, 2016.

1. RSoxNo1 Win User

Outlook 2010 Mark All As Read Error

I just bought a new Windows 10 machine (HP Envy) and I'm running Outlook 2010. When I select multiple e-mails (Shift, select top e-mail, select bottom e-mail) it correctly highlights all e-mails. Then when I right click and select "Mark as Read" it removes the highlight from multiple e-mails and instead only highlights the last e-mail. I would often select multiple e-mails, mark as read, and then delete.

It's not a huge deal, but I could do this in Outlook 2010 in Windows 8.1 without issue and I can do it in Outlook 2003. Any ideas?

:)

RSoxNo1, Feb 22, 2016

2. E-mail read and deleted on WP7 shows up in in Outlook in Deleted folder but displays as unread

It also happens in Windows Phone 8 with Exchange 2010, any e-mail I read on the phone is not marked as read in outlook

Shehatovich, Feb 22, 2016
  3. How do I mark all emails as read?

That's strange - I see this option - what options do you have? Is this in the standard Messaging program rather than the HTC Touch Flo interface?

Laura

Laura Rooke, Feb 22, 2016
  4. RSoxNo1 Win User

There's no way I'm the only person experiencing this problem. Has anyone else seen it?

RSoxNo1, Feb 28, 2016
Thema:

1. Outlook 2010 Mark All As Read Error - Similar Threads - Outlook 2010 Mark

2. Outlook 2010 search

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010 search: I am using windows 10 latest update and Microsoft outlook 2010 The search has always worked fine for all email accounts but i had to redo my computer and reinstall Office. Now when i check all my accounts to search, next time i do a search or restart outlook only 1 is...
  3. All folders are marked read only.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All folders are marked read only.: I'm having issues where my version of Windows 10 is making all of my folders read-only and causing major access denied errors happen with some programs that need read and write access. [ATTACH] Its not a problem with the program its windows and as I'm running on Windows...
  4. Files and Folders all marked as 'Read Only' ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Files and Folders all marked as 'Read Only' ?: win 10 Home v 10.0.18362 Tia; If this is not the right forum , Please aim me at the proper one . Files and Folders all marked as 'Read Only' ? I don't know how this happened , but it started yesterday . I am trying to backup Folders to flash drive , but the Read-only get...
  5. Files and Folders all marked as 'Read Only' ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Files and Folders all marked as 'Read Only' ?: win 10 Home v 10.0.18362 Tia; If this is not the right forum , Please aim me at the proper one . Files and Folders all marked as 'Read Only' ? I don't know how this happened , but it started yesterday . I am trying to backup Folders to flash drive , but the Read-only get...
  6. Opening Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening Outlook 2010: when I open outlook 2010 in windows 10 the install starts (already installed) it asks for a disk with mscomctfix on it, can't find it, so I cancel the process and it closes then open outlook anyway. Usually starts after a windows update. Tried to repair office 10 with the...
  7. Outlook 2010

Outlook 2010: Hello All, I have just installed outlook 2010 on a new computer but I only get the last 3 days of emails can I change this ? 137380
  8. Outlook Mail marking my new emails as "read"

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Mail marking my new emails as "read": When I turn on the computer, open up Outlook Mail I might receive say 25 emails. Initially the are highlighted bold (not read) but if I walk away and come back in 30 minutes the are no longer highlighted bold and are now "read" This causes me to search my many emails trying...
  9. Outlook 2010 error syncronising

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010 error syncronising: I am receiving the following errors with Outlook 2010. reported error (Ox8004102A) : 'Error with Send/Receive. There vvas an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 80041004.' and reported error (Ox8DE00005) : There is an error synchronizing your mail...
  10. Outlook 2010

Outlook 2010: My Outlook 2010 has developed a problem. Every time I load it after a few seconds it says Outlook has stopped working. I have uninstalled Office 2010 rebooted and reinstalled but it is still happening. Any help appreciated. 84659