Windows 10: Outlook 2010 not sending mail after upgrade - error 0x800CCC13

Discus and support Outlook 2010 not sending mail after upgrade - error 0x800CCC13 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi Outlook 2010 wont send mail after the upgrade. I have deleted all accounts and reinstalled them but I still have the same problem. The mail... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by stuart3380, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Outlook 2010 not sending mail after upgrade - error 0x800CCC13

Hi

Outlook 2010 wont send mail after the upgrade. I have deleted all accounts and reinstalled them but I still have the same problem.

The mail just sits in the outbox. error 0x800CCC13

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Many thanks

Stuart

:)

stuart3380, Jul 29, 2015

2. I am having trouble with my email. Since July 29, I have not been able to send or receive any e mails. When i try to get incoming mail, I get error message 0x800CCC0F. Can anyone help me?

Hi Sandra,

Please answer the question below to assist you better.

- Are you referring to Mail app or Office Outlook?

- If you are referring to Mail app, Which email client are you using?

- If you check with any browser?

I suggest you to access your account using any browser and check if you are facing same issue.

Also refer the link below:

Outlook Send/Receive error: 0x800CCC13 after upgrading to Windows 10

Outlook Send/Receive error: 0x800CCC13 after upgrading to Windows 10

Help us with more information to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Paulouk Win User
    Outlook 2010 and Windows 10

Upgraded my HP from 8.1 to Windows 10,

I'm using Outlook 2010 & both my btinternet & clara POP accounts refuse to send emails,

i'm getting the message (0x800CCC13) cannot connect to the network....

test email sends ok, tried all sorts of settings.

I set the accounts up on both Windows 10 mail & Live mail & they work ok.

Any ideas any body ?

Paulouk, Jul 29, 2015
  4. mkinch Win User

Outlook 2010 not sending mail after upgrade - error 0x800CCC13

Just wanted to say that I have the exact same problem. When adding a new account the test-mail from the wizard gets sent through though. Started interactive mode on firewall (ESET smart security) and can see that both wizard and regular sending seems to use same ports so no problem there.

mkinch, Jul 30, 2015
  5. Gary Win User
    My Outlook 2010 worked just fine after I corrected the password.

6. mkinch Win User
    mine worked after running sfc /SCANNOW on a command prompt as admin

mkinch, Jul 30, 2015
  7. nigelmercier, Jul 30, 2015
  8. Wullail Win User

scf /scannnow from admin cmd fixed it on all 4 of my systems.

Wullail, Aug 4, 2015
  9. komoka Win User
    Thankk. Came across this post after a particularly hard day with other IT problems that have just been solved after a month. Then had the same Outlook problem. Followed instruction and problem has gone away. Keep [posting everyone as idiots like me depend on you

komoka, Sep 3, 2015
  10. mangoboan Win User
    i ran sfc /scannow & SFCFix.exe after receiving error code 0x8501001d in Windows 10 Mail App to fix it & seemed to find nothing to fix the error code. When i try to send, Receive or Sync my email from outlook the error code appears & says my connection had been the issue but everything used online never had or has a problem only outlook in the Mail App but outlook on mail.live.com seems to work perfectly. After continuously trying i gave up & rang Microsoft support & they stated that i had a lot of corrupt registry keys & tried to tell me i had to pay $149.99 USD to get it fixed & still they didnt even fix the error code. Yet thats the only problem i have with Windows 10 Pro x64 & i havent been able to find or fix it. I feel i should have kept Windows 8.1 x64 as it never had an error codes or any problems until i upgraded to Windows 10. I even tried a custom install erasing all the partitions but the error remained. Could it be a problem with the copy of my upgrade to Windows 10 or my Hard drive. I am hoping someone has solved or have a solution on how to fix the error code in Mail App i have tried fixing & googled every where & found no solution. Please help me.

mangoboan, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Outlook 2010 not sending mail after upgrade - error 0x800CCC13 - Similar Threads - Outlook 2010 sending

2. Mails missing from Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mails missing from Outlook 2010: Hi, I am using a Microsoft Windows 10 desktop with Office 2010 ! installed on it. I noticed yesterday that a groop of mails in the Inbox pane is missing. The missing group begins from October 12 to November 7.I tried System Restore' it did not help.Will appreciate if somebody...
  3. Mails missing from Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mails missing from Outlook 2010: Hi, I am using a Microsoft Windows 10 desktop with Office 2010 ! installed on it. I noticed yesterday that a groop of mails in the Inbox pane is missing. The missing group begins from October 12 to November 7.I tried System Restore' it did not help.Will appreciate if somebody...
  4. Mails missing from Outlook 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot send mail from Outlook 2007 after upgrade

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot send mail from Outlook 2007 after upgrade: Yesterday I installed the win10 "November major upgrade" to my Win10 system. I upgraded to Win10 couple of months ago from Win7. There were some problems then but I managed to fix them. After yesterday's upgrade some of the problems reappeared. I had hard time to recall HOW I...
  6. Outlook 2013 Error 0x800CCC13 Cannot connect to the network

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2013 Error 0x800CCC13 Cannot connect to the network: Since upgrading to Windows 10 I cannot send email from Outlook 2013. Mail stays in the Outbox, and I get: Error 0x800CCC13 Cannot connect to the network I've run ScanPST and fixed some errors Tried starting Outlook in Safe Mode (Run | Outlook /safe) Turned off Windows...
  7. Pictures will not attach to Outlook 2010 with a right click send to

in Browsers and Email
    Pictures will not attach to Outlook 2010 with a right click send to: I used to be able to go to my picture folder and right click a picture and choose SEND TO by email. Now a window pops up with a picture sizing option, and when I go thru that, it appears to be doing something, but Outlook does not open. How do I resolve this issue? 100712
  8. Outlook 2010 error syncronising

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010 error syncronising: I am receiving the following errors with Outlook 2010. reported error (Ox8004102A) : 'Error with Send/Receive. There vvas an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 80041004.' and reported error (Ox8DE00005) : There is an error synchronizing your mail...
  9. Outlook Cannot Send Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Cannot Send Mail: I did the windows 10 upgrade yesterday and since then my Outlook 2010 cannot send mail. It receives mail as it should without any issues. I have multiple emails accounts with different vendors and it is doing the same on all of them so I have ruled out it being a hosting...
  10. Outlook 2010 - outlook sending and receiving error - 0x8004010f

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010 - outlook sending and receiving error - 0x8004010f: To make more space on the C: drive, I moved onedrive folder to another another drive. Didn't realize that the pst file is residing under onedrive. I linked the outlook 2010 data file to the new location of pst file but cannot send or receive emails. Keep on getting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x800CCC13 outlook 2010 win7