Windows 10: Outlook 2013 is damaged and cannot fix it

Discus and support Outlook 2013 is damaged and cannot fix it in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; hey guys, have to sent some 800 mails and the ile where the mails are in could not be read. after a serious time of trying i get this: [img]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by jeffrys, Nov 6, 2015.

1. jeffrys Win User

Outlook 2013 is damaged and cannot fix it

hey guys,

have to sent some 800 mails and the ile where the mails are in could not be read.

after a serious time of trying i get this:

Outlook 2013 is damaged and cannot fix it [​IMG]

i uninstalled Office 2013 x64 and installed Office 2013 X86, recommended by MS.

Now i have everything back, but not Outlook 2013. Look here please.

Outlook 2013 is damaged and cannot fix it [​IMG]

I reinstalled Office 2013 twice already but no go (look on the left)

Even replaced the Outlook pst files with older ones, but same result.

Any help is appreciated.

Do not know what to do

Thanks

Jeff

:)

jeffrys, Nov 6, 2015
  2. TheRDLOON Win User

Share Charm Settings for Windows 10

Not only have I lost the email app in Share (In Edge) it no longer recognizes Outlook 2013. I cannot find away to add Outlook 2013 back to Share.

As of August 16th Microsoft still has no fix. I see references to this issue on many sites but no suggestions how to fix. Being an early adopter to Windows 10 was not such a good idea.

TheRDLOON, Nov 6, 2015
  3. Accessing ANY Office 2013 function in Windows 10 after 1/1/2016

What exactly do you mean by that?

Have you tried repairing Office 2013?

JohnSmith531, Nov 6, 2015
  4. JohnC Win User

JohnC, Nov 6, 2015
  5. jeffrys Win User
    Whaw John,

you fixed my problem.

Thanks alot

jeff

jeffrys, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Outlook 2013 is damaged and cannot fix it - Similar Threads - Outlook 2013 damaged

2. A replacement or a fix to MS Office Outlook 2013

in Browsers and Email
    A replacement or a fix to MS Office Outlook 2013: The laptop I use for work has an MS Office 2013 Professional , where I used to rely heavily on MS Outlook as my email app of choice , around late 2018 and all gmail accounts I store in outlook keep failing to log and on loading them in a web browser they do tend to hint they...
  3. Outlook 2013 Address book

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook 2013 Address book: I bought a new PC and lost my Outlook 2013 address book in the transfer. I downloaded iphone contacts via a vcard into my contacts. However, when I type a name into the To: box for a new message, Outlook is looking for email addresses, not my contact's name. How do I get it...
  4. Unable to install outlook 2013

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install outlook 2013: Unable to re-install outlook 2013, after a fresh re-install of windows 10, response found a pre-release version of office product running which is preventing installation of outlook 2013. Went thru all the posted resolution steps, no luck. BK...
  5. Outlook 2013

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Outlook 2013: I bought Outlook 2013 a few years ago downloaded from Microsoft. I have a new laptop. Can I download it onto the new computer too. I am not sure how many computers are allowed. It is a program, not Outlook.com...
  6. Outlook 2013 connections...

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2013 connections...: Outlook 2013 has eight email accounts setup, none of them are from Microsoft, that works just fine. Windows 10 v.1809 has no Microsoft accounts either, local UIDs only. Starting up Outlook, it connects the these URLs first: roaming.officeapps.live.com...
  7. Outlook 2013 freezing

Outlook 2013 freezing: Hi I run two computers one a pc and one a laptop both running windows 10 with the latest updates so both on the same version. I also use office 2013 (32 bit)on both computes My problem is if I launch outlook 2013 (Part of the office 2013) on the pc it runs just fine but on...
  8. Outlook 2013 and email links...

Outlook 2013 and email links...: This is my home system and I am admin on this PC; the standard user account that uses Outlook has no admin access... Clicking on a link in Outlook email pops up this window: [img] It's been going on for awhile, not sure when it started and got used of it, but its time...
  9. Outlook 2013 Error 0x800CCC13 Cannot connect to the network

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2013 Error 0x800CCC13 Cannot connect to the network: Since upgrading to Windows 10 I cannot send email from Outlook 2013. Mail stays in the Outbox, and I get: Error 0x800CCC13 Cannot connect to the network I've run ScanPST and fixed some errors Tried starting Outlook in Safe Mode (Run | Outlook /safe) Turned off Windows...
  10. Outlook 2013

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2013: Creating "New Email" just stopped working as it normally does. It shows in the task bar as "Untiltled - Message" but does not show in Outlook and when I click on the mini window, I only see the desktop. Very strange. Just began today. 43259