Windows 10: Outlook 2013 not listed at index locations

Discus and support Outlook 2013 not listed at index locations in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I've purchased office 365 and installed it on my new notebook running windows 10. I've setup my e-mail account using microsoft exchange and want to use... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Nesse, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Nesse Win User

Outlook 2013 not listed at index locations

I've purchased office 365 and installed it on my new notebook running windows 10. I've setup my e-mail account using microsoft exchange and want to use the windows search method. But when I look at the index options there is no microsoft outlook available.

- I've already tried to repair the office 365 install (quick and online repair).
    - I've tried to edit the registry like this http://www.techerator.com/2011/01/fi...or-grayed-out/

Outlook 2013 not listed at index locations [​IMG]

Outlook 2013 not listed at index locations [​IMG]

Is there a way to fix this?

Best regards

:)

Nesse, Aug 23, 2015
  2. Gavin_H Win User

Windows 10 "Search Windows" not searching Outlook 2013 content

I have recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Within Windows 7 I could search ALL content from a single search option, it would search folder content and Outlook 2013 content, happy days Outlook 2013 not listed at index locations :) What I am finding within Windows 10 is that if I want
    to search Outlook 2013 content, I have to explicitly use Outlook to search for the content. If I want to search for file content, then I have to use the "Windows Search" facility.

Is there anyway to get "Windows Search" to also search and return results from Outlook 2013 content? Before anybody asks, yes Indexing is complete. If I check the search options within Outlook 2013 I can see within the Indexing Options that the Outlook
    content is selected. Curiously though, when I check the same Indexing Options from Control Panel I don't see Outlook listed! Could this be the reason, or is there a design reason to split the search facility?

Thanks

Gavin

Gavin_H, Aug 23, 2015
  3. Hornest Win User
    Windows 10 search can't find some apps

Hi

I'm having some issues with the windows 10 search function. I have cortana disabled as it's not supported in my region. The problem is that when I open start (win key) and type an app, then it doesn't work for some apps. The most frustrating are that search
    can't find "outlook 2013" nor "firefox". It could find outlook 2013 before (but I reinstalled and after that it doesn't work). It can find "google chrome" or "word 2013" like before.

I checked, the locations where the apps are on my computer are even indexed and I also rebuilt the index. Please help how to fix!

PS. I don't understand how to categorize my question, so sorry.

Hornest, Aug 23, 2015
Thema:

Outlook 2013 not listed at index locations

1. Outlook 2013 not listed at index locations - Similar Threads - Outlook 2013 listed

2. Outlook 2013 Address book

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook 2013 Address book: I bought a new PC and lost my Outlook 2013 address book in the transfer. I downloaded iphone contacts via a vcard into my contacts. However, when I type a name into the To: box for a new message, Outlook is looking for email addresses, not my contact's name. How do I get it...
  3. Unable to install outlook 2013

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install outlook 2013: Unable to re-install outlook 2013, after a fresh re-install of windows 10, response found a pre-release version of office product running which is preventing installation of outlook 2013. Went thru all the posted resolution steps, no luck. BK...
  4. Outlook 2013

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Outlook 2013: I bought Outlook 2013 a few years ago downloaded from Microsoft. I have a new laptop. Can I download it onto the new computer too. I am not sure how many computers are allowed. It is a program, not Outlook.com...
  5. Outlook 2013 connections...

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2013 connections...: Outlook 2013 has eight email accounts setup, none of them are from Microsoft, that works just fine. Windows 10 v.1809 has no Microsoft accounts either, local UIDs only. Starting up Outlook, it connects the these URLs first: roaming.officeapps.live.com...
  6. Indexed Locations

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Indexed Locations: Does anybody knows why this "csc://...." thing is in my indexed locations? I cant't get rid of it and everytime i uncheck it it comes again checked. Also when i scroll the mouse over it, it tells me that the location is not available. Help [ATTACH]...
  7. Outlook 2013 freezing

Outlook 2013 freezing: Hi I run two computers one a pc and one a laptop both running windows 10 with the latest updates so both on the same version. I also use office 2013 (32 bit)on both computes My problem is if I launch outlook 2013 (Part of the office 2013) on the pc it runs just fine but on...
  8. Outlook 2013 and email links...

Outlook 2013 and email links...: This is my home system and I am admin on this PC; the standard user account that uses Outlook has no admin access... Clicking on a link in Outlook email pops up this window: [img] It's been going on for awhile, not sure when it started and got used of it, but its time...
  9. Outlook 2013

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2013: Creating "New Email" just stopped working as it normally does. It shows in the task bar as "Untiltled - Message" but does not show in Outlook and when I click on the mini window, I only see the desktop. Very strange. Just began today. 43259
  10. Outlook 2013 calendar section

Outlook 2013 calendar section: Since I installed Win10 I cannot open the calendar section in Outlook 2013. I get the following message: This set of folders cannot be opened. The information store could not be opened. Can anyone help me with this problem? Thank you Paul 14703

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook not listed in indexed locations