Windows 10: Outlook 2016 Export Account Settings?

Discus and support Outlook 2016 Export Account Settings? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I've just done a clean install of Windows 10 on another PC; I've also installed Office 2016. After all the fuss created with previous version of... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by nigelmercier, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Outlook 2016 Export Account Settings?

I've just done a clean install of Windows 10 on another PC; I've also installed Office 2016.

After all the fuss created with previous version of Outlook, I can't believe that Outlook 2016 still doesn't have an option to Export Account Settings. Has anyone got a way to do this?

:)

nigelmercier, Jul 3, 2016
  2. 3TK
    3tk Win User

outlook 2016

how to export contact-persons from outlook 2016

3. Transfering People contact list from Windows10 Mail to Outlook2016

Go to Outlook.com - Microsoft free personal email

Sign in

Click Manage

Click Export Contacts and choose .csv

Save the file then export that into Outlook 2016

Andre Da Costa, Jul 3, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Outlook 2016 Export Account Settings?

Hello Nigel,

When you open the File menu in Outlook 2016 you should get an option to export:

Outlook 2016 Export Account Settings? [​IMG]

Does this provide a way to do what you want?

philc43, Jul 3, 2016
  5. Mine saves to Documents > Outlook files > xxx.pst by default. It will import back from that location automatically on a clean install too. My rules.rwz file is saved there too and gets used automatically too.

alphanumeric, Jul 3, 2016
  6. It's the Account Settings I want to transfer.

nigelmercier, Jul 4, 2016
  7. Ok, I'm with you now. It would be nice if there was a one click method of doing that. I always end up doing it manually and it will eventually ask for the location of the PST file. If I remembered to change my Documents folder location it finds the one in the outlook files folder. Then all my inbox folders etc get imported. You can't do much of anything though without setting up at least one account in Outlook. It would be nice if you could link it to your Microsoft ID or something.

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Outlook 2016 Export Account Settings?

1. Outlook 2016 Export Account Settings? - Similar Threads - Outlook 2016 Export

2. Outlook 2016 - Mail Settings Error

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 - Mail Settings Error: I was using the mail settings in Control Panel and get the error shown below but can access the settings within Outlook 2016. Is this normal behaviour or something which needs fixing? [img] 160520
  3. Exporting Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exporting Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook 2016: I recently went with Microsoft Office 365 and when trying to export emails from Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2016 desktop client using Microsoft Exchange, an error message states there's no email program associated to perform the action and directs me to create an association...
  4. Importing Email Accounts Into Outlook 2016

Importing Email Accounts Into Outlook 2016: I'm using a new laptop running Windows 10 Pro x64 and I have a subscription to Office 365 Home. I want to import 27 email accounts, 25 of them being Microsoft email accounts, into Outlook 2016. I don't know why, but the import process is not working properly. I first...
  5. Issues with hotmail accounts with Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Issues with hotmail accounts with Outlook 2016: I have many hotmail accounts (over 10) and was using Windows Live Mail 2012. Because WLM stopped support for ActiveSync, I switched to Outlook 2016. One issue I see is when I add my hotmail accounts to outlook, some are setup as "Microsoft Exchange" and some are "Exchange...
  6. Transfering account settings from Outlook 2013 to 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Transfering account settings from Outlook 2013 to 2016: Hi I need some advise. I've been using Outlook 2013 in Win 8 on other partition. I wanted to backup my old Outlook 2013 account settings and restore them into Outlook2016 because I have 7-8 email accounts. I did the registry backup from outlook /15/profile/outlook ....
  7. Cannot Export To, Import From Or Setup Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot Export To, Import From Or Setup Outlook 2016: I have been using Windows Live Mail 2012 as my email client for years. Due to Microsoft changes I decided to switch to Outlook 2016. I have installed Office 365 Personal, taking advantage of the free one year subscription, although I am considering cancelling and deleting it...
  8. Unable to Export Contacts from Outlook 2016 on Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to Export Contacts from Outlook 2016 on Windows 10: I need to export my Outlook 2016 Address book to a .csv file. I have done this many, many times in the past but now after I run the export the resulting .csv file when opened with Excel is completely blank except to row 1 which contains the headings title, first name, middle...
  9. How to export outlook 2016 calendar to windows 10 calendar app.

How to export outlook 2016 calendar to windows 10 calendar app.: How can I export my Outlook 2016 calendar to W10's Calendar app? I have tried saving the Outlook Calendar to an ICS file and then opening that file by right clicking on it to open it with the calendar app but it shows up with "busy" for each event. Can someone help me...
  10. Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file: How to: Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file How to Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file Outlook 2016 lets you focus on whats important with a clear view of email, calendars, and contacts. You can export your email,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook 2016 export account settings

2. info account setting outlook 2016

3. how to export account settings in outlook

4. outlook 2016 settings export,
  5. how to export outlook 2016 account settings,
  6. export windows outlook 2016 settings,
  7. how to export outlook settings 2016,
  8. export outlook account settings 2016,
  9. outlook export account,
  10. export outllok account setting outlook 2016,
  11. export outlook settings,