Windows 10: Outlook 2016 no longer syncs

Discus and support Outlook 2016 no longer syncs in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My Outlook software stopped receiving email near the end of last month. It thinks it is up to date and gives me no errors. I've tried the basic fixes... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by arisutan, Oct 11, 2016.

1. arisutan Win User

Outlook 2016 no longer syncs

My Outlook software stopped receiving email near the end of last month. It thinks it is up to date and gives me no errors. I've tried the basic fixes that come up when googling this issue but nothing helped. It works on my desktop at home, it's just my laptop that doesn't receive emails. I can't uninstall the software without uninstalling absolutely everything else in office which I really don't want to do. Can anyone offer any fixes?

:)

arisutan, Oct 11, 2016
  2. Diwa---01 Win User

N86 no longer syncs with Outlook Calendar and Task

Hi Tickles,

Could you be more specific about your issue.

Which operating system do u use?

Are you trying to connect thru cable or thru Bluetooth?

Go to OVI suite -> help -> About nokia OVI suite -> System information. Paste the information...

Regards

Diwa---01, Oct 11, 2016
  3. Ovi Suite 3 No Longer Syncs with MS Outlook

Same problem here. Ovi Version (3.0.0.290), Outlook 2007 and Nokia E52. The problem only appeared when I Ovi updated itself automatically (Error Code: 80043bf5).

Arent new versions supposed to enhance performance? I didnt recognise it until I had left the office and my new contacts were not in my phone when I needed them. It also takes way longer for Text Messages to show up on my computer now, at least when connected
    via Bluetooth.

Btw I cannot believe that Nokia has not responded to this thread yet.

Nokia has proven itself not suitable as a business phone for me.

Philter---01, Oct 11, 2016
  4. JJG10 Win User

I had pretty much the same problem. As a last resort I went to Files/Account Settings and chose Repair for my accounts and that cleared it up. That might be worth a try,

Good luck!

JJG10, Oct 12, 2016
  5. arisutan Win User
    Thanks for your help, it seems to have given me a little bit more info. I got this error

Will just add that I am not an idiot and indeed I do not have 'work offline' turned on haha. But Outlook does seem to say that it is disconnected for some reason..

Outlook 2016 no longer syncs [​IMG]

arisutan, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Outlook 2016 no longer syncs - Similar Threads - Outlook 2016 longer

2. One Note 2016 no longer syncs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Note 2016 no longer syncs: I frequently use One Note to type stuff, like shopping lists, on my desktop and then be able to look at it on my phone. However, now the desktop info is no longer updating to either the web version I can access via Office website, or to my phone. I am seeing no error message...
  3. One Note 2016 no longer syncs

in Windows 10 Support
    One Note 2016 no longer syncs: I frequently use One Note to type stuff, like shopping lists, on my desktop and then be able to look at it on my phone. However, now the desktop info is no longer updating to either the web version I can access via Office website, or to my phone. I am seeing no error message...
  4. Sync Issues with Outlook 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Sync Issues with Outlook 2016: I have Outlook 2016 on two PCs. On checking folder sizes, I've found various sync issues like the one shown below. What;s this due to a what's the solution? [img] 148922
  5. outlook 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    outlook 2016: all started with send receive error and now after trying to follow instruction nothing works anymore and cant even access old emails, would like to talk with someone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-2016/472af38c-67c2-49bb-b2b8-3a3d053804ee
  6. Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook 2016: Sorry re posted in office 137379
  7. Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016: I was given a copy of Outlook 2016 since I could not get my old Outlook 2003 to work on Windows 10. The way it works is really confusing at the moment. Does anyone know of good tutorials to help in learning process? One thing I would like to know right NOW is how to get...
  8. Update to 1809: Outlook 2016 will no Longer Connect

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update to 1809: Outlook 2016 will no Longer Connect: I have recently updated a user to 1809 to fix an issue experienced on 1709 using VPNs (last resort). The upgrade fixed the issue with NetExtender; however, I noticed Outlook displayed the "Trying to Connect" in the bottom right corner. I began the basic troubleshooting (i.e....
  9. Outlook 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016: This is probably more a Gmail settings question then an Outlook question but here goes. I use Outlook 2016 since it's release with 6 live, outlook accounts and 1 gmail account for years and years. I received an email from Google stating that my gmail account security...
  10. Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016: Address book missing from recent upgrade. Attempting to send email I click "TO:" and no address book is showing my list of contacts. Recently transferred from old pc to new pc using WD Passport. Though Passport would transfer all files and data. Cannot locate the Outlook 2016...