Windows 10: Outlook 2016 stops responding when adding additional mailbox

Discus and support Outlook 2016 stops responding when adding additional mailbox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Currently experiencing the Not Responding issue with Outlook 2016 on Windows 10. Troubleshooting: - Reinstall Office and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by thuynh, Oct 18, 2017.

1. thuynh Win User

Outlook 2016 stops responding when adding additional mailbox

Hello everyone,

Currently experiencing the Not Responding issue with Outlook 2016 on Windows 10.

Troubleshooting:
    - Reinstall Office and confirmed activation.
    - Repaired office.
    - Opened in Safemode and removed Com Add-Ins.
    - Deleted OST files.
    - Opened in Safemode and disabled hardware graphics acceleration.
    - Deleted mail profile and re created profile.
    - Repaired Outlook Data Files.
    - Confirmed Windows is up to date.
    - Checked event viewer. Event ID 2001

Currently running on a hybrid environment. Office 365 and On Premise Exchange server.

Thanks in advance!

:)

thuynh, Oct 18, 2017

2. Connecting to a Shared Mailbox in Windows 10 Mail/Outlook app.

Hi Nick,

We acknowledge that you're having issues in accessing a shared mailbox. The shared mailbox can only be accessed once the admin has added the members that he/she would like to share the mailbox with.

For further details, we suggest checking this link
    Open and use a shared mailbox in Outlook 2016 and Outlook 2013
    . It may take a few minutes before a shared mailbox appears if your admin only added you recently.

Let us know if there are other concerns.

Jomel_Santos, Oct 18, 2017
  3. HOW TO MAKE OUTLOOK MY DEFAULT E-MAIL IN WINDOWS 10

Assuming your address ends in @hotmail.com, configure your account in Outlook 2016 by adding the account and specifying your Hotmail username and password. Outlook will connect to your Hotmail mailbox with an Exchange account.

In WIndows, click Start>Settings>Apps & Features>Default Apps. Choose Outlook 2016 for the email default.

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook], Oct 18, 2017
  4. Patrick Member

Patrick, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Outlook 2016 stops responding when adding additional mailbox - Similar Threads - Outlook 2016 stops

2. Outlook Mailboxes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Mailboxes: HiI have access to the mailboxes of some other people in my team. A new member has joined and IT have told me that they have given me access to their mailboxes but I cannot remember how to add their account to my left hand pane on outlook.com.Can anyone advise me?Thanks...
  3. Outlook Mailboxes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Mailboxes: HiI have access to the mailboxes of some other people in my team. A new member has joined and IT have told me that they have given me access to their mailboxes but I cannot remember how to add their account to my left hand pane on outlook.com.Can anyone advise me?Thanks...
  4. Outlook Mailboxes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Outlook mailbox ...................... nightmare!!!! Help!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook mailbox ...................... nightmare!!!! Help!!!: I can't even count the times I've attempted to talk with someone ANYONE in the Microsoft Office for assistance. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but what is it? Twice, so far I've gotten in touch with supposedly tech support, they've gotten into my computer YUP!!! I...
  6. MS Outlook 2016 stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Outlook 2016 stopped working: Does anyone have any suggestions on how to repair Outlook? It was working fine yesterday, but after I turned my laptop on this morning, Outlook is no longer working. When I click on it, (the 'activity circle' just disappears - and does nothing. Any suggestions are...
  7. four drafts mailboxes in Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    four drafts mailboxes in Outlook 2016: I've set up Outlook 2016 to handle my Gmail account; my Microsoft Office is in Italian whereas my Gmail account is in English, I used the command outlook.exe /resetfolders to put the names of all my various mailboxes into Italian, but for some reason I now have four...
  8. Outlook & Exchange 2016 issues with moved mailbox

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook & Exchange 2016 issues with moved mailbox: I thought I would just share some knowledge after 2 days of mucking around trying to get my email working again. I run my own Exchange 2016 server and use Outlook to connect to it and read my emails. Yesterday all of a sudden it started throwing up a message stating that...
  9. Outlook 2016 stops responding when I click on a new meeting invite

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 stops responding when I click on a new meeting invite: When I click on a meeting invite in Outlook 2016, it stops responding. I am not experiencing this issue in Office 365. What I've done so far: 1. Deleted user's OST. 2. Deleted users mail profile. 3. Repaired Microsoft Office. 4. Disabled cache mode. 5. Started...
  10. Adding message receipients to Outlook 2016 contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Adding message receipients to Outlook 2016 contacts: Hello: Does anyone know if there is a way to automatically, by default, add the people I send e-mails to using Outlook 2016 into the contacts list? I know that some other e-mail clients have a way to do this, but I have not discovered it yet in Outlook 2016. Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook 2016 not responding shared mailbox

2. outlook not responding when adding an additional mailbox