Windows 10: Outlook app/files cannot be opned

Discus and support Outlook app/files cannot be opned in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried to open my email from the shortcut as well as the desktop icon. I have used troubleshooting and the only thing I get is the version isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rocky Armstrong, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Outlook app/files cannot be opned

I've tried to open my email from the shortcut as well as the desktop icon. I have used troubleshooting and the only thing I get is the version isn't compatible. I have Windows 10 and it was working fine until last night. I even called my internet company and everytjhing on their end is running perfectly. I want to know if I uninstall Outlook can I reinstall without losing current emails.

:)

Rocky Armstrong, Aug 19, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Outlook PST File Problem

That is exactly what I was going to suggest. Export everything to another PST file, delete the old(or rather move it out of the default folder) and replace it with the new PST file that you exported.

newtekie1, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Outlook app/files cannot be opned

problem cannot opne file

Hello zhubinjaff i hope you're doing goog today, let's try the following:

There are several ways to open an image and video file in Windows 10. If a photo cannot be viewed using the Photo App, we suggest opening it using a different app. The steps below will help you set Photo Viewer as your default image viewer, do the same for
    the video file:

Press Windows Key + S and enter default programs. Select Default Programs from the list.

Select Set your default .

Select Windows Photo Viewer and click the Set this program as default.

Click OK to save changes.programs

After setting Photo Viewer as your default image viewer, open those .JPG files and see if the issue still occurs.

Pedro_2020, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Outlook app/files cannot be opned

1. Outlook app/files cannot be opned - Similar Threads - Outlook app files

2. Cannot access, sync or add my outlook emails to outlook app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access, sync or add my outlook emails to outlook app: So, a funny problem has arisen. It seems my outlook profile has become corrupt or something and "Microsoft Outlook cannot connect to Server".This is happening to my outlook emails. One cannot be synced anymore. "Need Password" message comes. But when I click there, or start...
  3. may pc opn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    may pc opn: kese kare https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-pc-opn/851f2651-3efe-4b95-be13-a8742b6b12d9
  4. may pc opn

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    may pc opn: kese kare https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-pc-opn/851f2651-3efe-4b95-be13-a8742b6b12d9
  5. Exe file won't opn. Any ideas?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Exe file won't opn. Any ideas?: Have done a regedit. Have done a scannow and there's been no change. The following screenshot error occurs when trying to open an exe file. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-file-wont-opn-any-ideas/f8a0db3c-80d7-4093-bc47-93a4dad9c528
  6. Bluetooth: Cannot connect Oticon opn hearing aids to W10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth: Cannot connect Oticon opn hearing aids to W10: Cannot connect Oticon model: opn hearing aids to W10 via Bluetooth. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-cannot-connect-oticon-opn-hearing-aids/121fb26c-af2e-4926-a323-9ae0b0fec55b
  7. Outlook Data File Cannot Be Opened

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Data File Cannot Be Opened: I am failing to open Outlook. The following is the window that is coming out, The File. C:\Users\joemb\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\[email protected] Cannot be opened. Then after closing the above window, the following is displayed, Cannot start Microsoft Outlook....
  8. can't opn PDF scan

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't opn PDF scan: I get an error message that says "exceeds maximum page size for Word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-opn-pdf-scan/2796fabd-69f4-4f4e-af56-65951c1a855a"
  9. Outlook Data File cannot be opened

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook Data File cannot be opened: Hi, I have a user running Office 365 Pro Plus version 16.0.11425.20244. Her Outlook gets the message below. I set her up with a new Outlook profile. In 3-4 days the same happens again. Below is a list of steps were have tried that were not successful. 1. I deleted and...
  10. Microsoft Store won't opne

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't opne: I recently had to reset my computer and now I can't access the Microsoft store. Everytime I try to download an app I get an error message that says "you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store"...