Windows 10: Outlook app (tile)

Discus and support Outlook app (tile) in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; ]Hi, I've just upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1 and have tried to set up my email address but when I open the mail tile it has message NOT YET SYNCED -... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Eileen, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Eileen Win User

Outlook app (tile)

]Hi, I've just upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1 and have tried to set up my email address but when I open the mail tile it has message NOT YET SYNCED - I don't really know what this means.
    Every email address I've tried either says can't get mail or outlook tells me it can't find it.
    I've tried everything I can (following lots of info on websites and microsoft's own "help page").
    I don't really want to have to open a browser every time I want to look at or send mail.
    I want the notification message and the ping!
    I'm a bit of a novice so can anyone help me PLEASE.

:)

Eileen, Feb 8, 2016

2. Accidently deleted the Outlook tile on my WP8 Nokia

Hi all. I just purchased my new Nokia WP8 phone, set up my Outlook and the phone was great.

I accidently deleted the Outlook tile on the main screen. When I went to the Apps list, it is not there anymore.

I deleted the Outlook account and started over again. But the tile and App are not showing.

Is there a way to create an Outlook tile?

Thanks!

bota

col_matrix, Feb 8, 2016
  3. JetProp Win User
    Outlook tile disappeared

My outlook tile disappeared on the apps list and doesn't reappear after deleting and adding a new outlook account. ATT & HTC say to do a hard reset - any ideas on how to find and pin a new outlook tile? HTC Titan phone.

JetProp, Feb 8, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Outlook app (tile)

Hello Eileen and welcome *Smile

I'm assuming you are using the new W10 mail app. If you click on its settings (cog icon at bottom left) you can access Manage accounts and select the outlook mail account to reach the box as shown below:

Outlook app (tile) [​IMG]

Then you can select Change mailbox sync settings and scroll down to turn on the Email sync.

Outlook app (tile) [​IMG]

This is the first thing to check but my apologies if you have already done this.

philc43, Feb 8, 2016
  5. Eileen Win User
    Thanks for the help. I've checked everything is as you've suggested. The only difference on my page is that the server says
    bay402-m.hotmail.com.

I've tried the tile again after making the changes but it still not synced. Driving me up the wall!

Eileen, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Outlook app (tile)

1. Outlook app (tile) - Similar Threads - Outlook app tile

2. PhotosSet as-App tile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PhotosSet as-App tile: “Photos”Set as-App tileUIPowerShellGet-appxpackage -all shellexperience -packagetype bundle % {add-appxpackage -register -disabledevelopmentmode $_.installlocation + "\appxmetadata\appxbundlemanifest.xml"}Windows10...
  3. PhotosSet as-App tile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PhotosSet as-App tile: “Photos”Set as-App tileUIPowerShellGet-appxpackage -all shellexperience -packagetype bundle % {add-appxpackage -register -disabledevelopmentmode $_.installlocation + "\appxmetadata\appxbundlemanifest.xml"}Windows10...
  4. PhotosSet as-App tile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. desktop tiles and apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop tiles and apps: How do you move tiles and apps back to the left corner from the desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-tiles-and-apps/f461f552-d8d3-48ba-bd07-0dab9594026c
  6. Custom UWP app Tiles?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom UWP app Tiles?: Hey all, I recently got super interested in having a customized Start menu with consistent icons, and found an app on the Microsoft Store (EdgeTile Creators), that allows you to create custom icons for .exe's on your computer. That said, there's no way to do this with UWP...
  7. Outlook app

Outlook app: I was charged $79 for something, I thought it might be a office subscription, which I don`t have, i have xbox. I bought Word, Excel and Outlook stand alone. While I had Excel open I tried checking, ended up getting a update. I see my outlook icon on the task bar is gone....
  8. Apps and tiles

Apps and tiles: How do I turn off ALL tiles and apps that are not essential? I am not very computer savvy, I just don't want all this garbage I do not want or need running. thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-and-tiles/637221ea-b329-4418-b82b-43183cf9546a
  9. unable to rmove app tile

unable to rmove app tile: have been trying to remove an app >>tile<<; the programe (does not show in progs) has been removed and i have also gone into comp>c>(programfiles/users/windows) and removed all associated folders but it still shows up When i expand it get > Empty< in the pop-out, note...
  10. Missing App Tile ICONs

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing App Tile ICONs: Greetings! I'm experiencing an odd issue with my Surface Book with Performance Base where occasionally some of the Start Menu Tiles are missing their ICONs after returning from sleep. The Tile itself is still there and when triggered will successfully launch the...