Windows 10: outlook.com / My Email Attachments folder disappeared a few days ago!

Discus and support outlook.com / My Email Attachments folder disappeared a few days ago! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; It's been nearly two years now since I read Brinks' article showing Microsoft's announcement of the introduction of the fabulous "Save to OneDrive".... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Taffy078, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Taffy078 Win User

outlook.com / My Email Attachments folder disappeared a few days ago!

It's been nearly two years now since I read Brinks' article showing Microsoft's announcement of the introduction of the fabulous "Save to OneDrive".

This was my Documents Menu:

outlook.com / My Email Attachments folder disappeared a few days ago! [​IMG]

and here it is now:

Might its disappearance have anything to do with the flawed/failed WU's? Can I get the folder back? I'd be grateful for your help. Thanks

:)

Taffy078, Dec 17, 2016

2. Sound Disappeared A Few Days Ago

Cannot fix the date, but within the past several days I lost the sound on my Windows10, HP Pavilion 500 desktop. I've tried everything I can think of --- running both Windows and HP "Troubleshooters," double checking all the settings in the Control panel
    and checking for updated drivers. Device manager reports all my devices are "working normally." I believe during the Windows troubleshooter, however, I could not generate a test tone, so I am suspicious.

I don't point the finger at something Windows did, but I do note that I auto installed some updates on 1/12/2015....

Anyone have any ideas what I could do next? I believe my sound capability is part of the motherboard on this machine, so if I can determine that it has in fact died, I could install a card. But why would device manager say everything is OK if that is the
    case?

Curmudgeon10, Dec 17, 2016
  3. Sound Disappeared A Few Days Ago

Tired of waiting, installed the ASUS XONAR DGX card. Of course, one could not get this thing working "right out of the box," as it appears to be a four or five year old product, the CD installation disk would not actually do an installation, and a manual
    installation of the drivers (date on them was 2011) produced same result --- no sound. So googled around a bit and found a huge amount of information on Windows 10 sound troubles, as well as many versions of drivers for this card at MaxTech. I elected to
    install an earlier version of the driver, which the site claimed was "still stable," although the opinion there was that an any moment, Microsoft could issue an update that might make any or all of the drivers inop.

The driver download from that page is an application that also installs the ASUS Audio Control Center, which I could never get to from the product CD supplied.

Sound has returned!! I'm sure driverless cars will operate perfectly.

Curmudgeon10, Dec 17, 2016
  4. Taffy078 Win User

I've found the missing folder - it was in the Music folder. I didn't put it there - that folder is empty as it not something I'm interested in. Goodness knows what caused the problem - a WU perhaps?

Taffy078, Dec 19, 2016
Thema:

1. outlook.com / My Email Attachments folder disappeared a few days ago! - Similar Threads - outlook com Email

2. Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked a few days ago.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked a few days ago.: Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked a few days ago. The hackers changed my e-mail and password so that I cant log in. I think the hackers deleted my account too. The hackers also uninstalled and refunded my games and apps. Please help.Sincerly, Benjamin...
  3. Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked a few days ago.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked a few days ago.: Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked a few days ago. The hackers changed my e-mail and password so that I cant log in. I think the hackers deleted my account too. The hackers also uninstalled and refunded my games and apps. Please help.Sincerly, Benjamin...
  4. Hi, my Microsoft account was hacked a few days ago.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Received email attachments are disappearing

Received email attachments are disappearing: When I receive an email through the mail application on my windows surface GO,, the attachments disappear when I respond to the email. How do I solved. I googled it and could not figure out how to do it through the outlook.com method. Please let me know how I can fix this....
  6. Windows Update a few days ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update a few days ago: Hello one and all, A few days ago, I had a WINDOWS Update for a WINDOWS 10 PC. Since then, I have been experiencing problem after problem with my apps. They are not working or audio not heard. I went to the virtual chat yesterday evening, and was told they were connecting...
  7. Outlook - Email Attachments missing.

Outlook - Email Attachments missing.: Hey, I am facing an issue with Inbox emails with attachments. Some mails have attachments that just don't show up in my inbox on the outlook APP. These mails checked online on Gmail or Zoho mail show the attachments. The problem is not universal, since I have many...
  8. Last windows update a few days ago

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Last windows update a few days ago: Since the windows 10 update a few days ago, a lot of my Microsoft products do not seem to be working properly. It seems odd to me that they release these updates before they see how they react with programs etc that they manage. Like Microsoft Solitaire. It keeps turning...
  9. Emails with large attachments disappearing

Emails with large attachments disappearing: Emails that have too many attachments are disappearing when I try to send They are not in my sent items, they are not in my drafts, they are not in my outbox, they are not in delete and they are not in my inbox when I run a test and send to myself.. how can this happen?...
  10. Outlook Email-It was there a second ago

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Email-It was there a second ago: I started watching some of my top of the list emails disappearing after I would open any one of my Outlook folders, and this included new unopened just received emails and the top ones even in my Trash folder. So I went to write it up and it all apparently started sometime...