Windows 10: Outlook.com Secure Connection Failed

Discus and support Outlook.com Secure Connection Failed in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This has been going on for around three + hours now while trying to access outlook.com email. Once in a while it will clear up for a few minutes, then... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by COMPUTIAC Guest, May 28, 2017.

1. Outlook.com Secure Connection Failed

This has been going on for around three + hours now while trying to access outlook.com email.
    Once in a while it will clear up for a few minutes, then drops out again.
    Restarting does nothing.
    I can go to any other site with no problem.
    Anyone else see this also ?

Outlook.com Secure Connection Failed [​IMG]

:)

COMPUTIAC Guest, May 28, 2017
  2. ()--() Win User

Secure Connection Failed

Hi Andre

It turned out to be a safety filter we have enabled with our ISP. Thanks for helping.

()--(), May 28, 2017
  3. ()--() Win User
    Secure Connection Failed

Hi

Do not have a product key as the software was already installed when purchased from PC world, is there any way to find this?

()--(), May 28, 2017
  4. sml156 Win User

Outlook.com Secure Connection Failed

The first thing that comes to mind is either a slow connection or overworked server.

The time on either your computer or router could cause it if it's set wrong. I'm not sure how far off it has to be though I do know that being off by seconds won't cause it.

Edit:
    Just checked my Sign in to your Microsoft account---https://outlook.live.com/owa/ email and it worked in both IE and Chrome, Not much help I know but it works in Canada.

sml156, May 28, 2017
  5. COMPUTIAC Guest, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Outlook.com Secure Connection Failed

1. Outlook.com Secure Connection Failed - Similar Threads - Outlook com Secure

2. Secure Connection Failed notice

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Secure Connection Failed notice: hi there, I wish to access the ozz-lotto website to buy a ticket in a lottery. In 3 browsers I get the following notice. An error occurred during a connection to www.thelott.com. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR it refers to gambling..I have checked setting in Bitdefender and...
  3. Secure Connection Failed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Secure Connection Failed: All my web browsers are shown as Secure Connection Failed on the Internet. The changes are also shown in the Microsoft Community. But it has not been successful. How do I fix it?...
  4. Issues with Secure Connection with Microsoft SARA and Outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues with Secure Connection with Microsoft SARA and Outlook: Hi, I've been having some issues with Outlook not being able to securely connect and add a Gmail account and then I tried installing Microsoft Sara, but I'm getting an issue installing it. After I download the tool from the website and run it, it says that it cannot...
  5. Outlook,com settings out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook,com settings out of date: Why is this still happening more than five years after the first identification of the problem. My personal view is that Windows 10 is a disaster https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlookcom-settings-out-of-date/7a00d06d-59d9-431a-b508-24f7730c1de3
  6. Secure connection failed error on Wifi.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Secure connection failed error on Wifi.: I hv a ryzen 5 3600 pc with rx 570, msi b450 pro carbon ac wifi mobo. A few days ago my browser started showing the error on some websites and then everything started to show the same..internet would not connect but on vpn it worked. Is there a fix? Im using win 10 1903 v2...
  7. Security Essentials "Connection failed"

Security Essentials "Connection failed": I run Microsoft Security Essentials under Windows 7 The issue is once I add a 2nd NIC, I get a connection failed while "installing" definition updates from MSSE I think this is the 'key' because it "downloads" just fine. just cannot install, then the error "connection...
  8. Windows Security COM Surrogate

Windows Security COM Surrogate: I am a Windows 10 user. My PC displayed a dialogue box this morning that read: Windows Security, COM Surrogate. It listed: Microsoft Account:(My e-mail address), and then asked for my password. I never saw this before and am concerned if this is authentic or a possible...
  9. There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019: Hello, I just purchased a stand alone Outlook 2019 from the Microsoft store primarily for Skype meeting invites but I have no access to Skype through out look at all. I have tried to enable the Skype Meeting Add-in following the steps here:...
  10. Outlook Security

Outlook Security: I tried to register with a forum, using an outlook email, but the admnistrator banned my email. This happened on two forums. So, I signed into my outlook account, and after around twenty seconds, the padlock changed indicating a security issue. I clicked on the padlock, and...