Windows 10: Outlook.com Secure Connection Failed

Discus and support Outlook.com Secure Connection Failed in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This has been going on for around three + hours now while trying to access outlook.com email. Once in a while it will clear up for a few minutes, then... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by COMPUTIAC Guest, May 28, 2017.

1. Outlook.com Secure Connection Failed

This has been going on for around three + hours now while trying to access outlook.com email.
    Once in a while it will clear up for a few minutes, then drops out again.
    Restarting does nothing.
    I can go to any other site with no problem.
    Anyone else see this also ?

Outlook.com Secure Connection Failed [​IMG]

:)

COMPUTIAC Guest, May 28, 2017
  2. ()--() Win User

Secure Connection Failed

Hi Andre

It turned out to be a safety filter we have enabled with our ISP. Thanks for helping.

()--(), May 28, 2017
  3. ()--() Win User
    Secure Connection Failed

Hi

Do not have a product key as the software was already installed when purchased from PC world, is there any way to find this?

()--(), May 28, 2017
  4. sml156 Win User

Outlook.com Secure Connection Failed

The first thing that comes to mind is either a slow connection or overworked server.

The time on either your computer or router could cause it if it's set wrong. I'm not sure how far off it has to be though I do know that being off by seconds won't cause it.

Edit:
    Just checked my Sign in to your Microsoft account---https://outlook.live.com/owa/ email and it worked in both IE and Chrome, Not much help I know but it works in Canada.

sml156, May 28, 2017
  5. COMPUTIAC Guest, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Outlook.com Secure Connection Failed

1. Outlook.com Secure Connection Failed - Similar Threads - Outlook com Secure

2. Security Essentials "Connection failed"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Essentials "Connection failed": I run Microsoft Security Essentials under Windows 7 The issue is once I add a 2nd NIC, I get a connection failed while "installing" definition updates from MSSE I think this is the 'key' because it "downloads" just fine. just cannot install, then the error "connection...
  3. Windows Security COM Surrogate

Windows Security COM Surrogate: I am a Windows 10 user. My PC displayed a dialogue box this morning that read: Windows Security, COM Surrogate. It listed: Microsoft Account:(My e-mail address), and then asked for my password. I never saw this before and am concerned if this is authentic or a possible...
  4. There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There is no Skype COM Addin for Outlook 2019: Hello, I just purchased a stand alone Outlook 2019 from the Microsoft store primarily for Skype meeting invites but I have no access to Skype through out look at all. I have tried to enable the Skype Meeting Add-in following the steps here:...
  5. ERROR MESSAGE- SECURE CONNECTION FAILED?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ERROR MESSAGE- SECURE CONNECTION FAILED?: I am using windows 10 pro and when I go to my local library web page and login to listen to audiobooks I get an error message of secure connection failed and also says authenticity of data received can not be verified. I did not have this problem when I was using windows 7...
  6. Not Secure Connection

Not Secure Connection: I cannot do any searches on any browsers while on my school wifi. They have some sort of firewall and downloading a VPN does not work. The message I get from chrome is that my connection is not secure. Is there a setting I can change or a blocker I can download to get this...
  7. Outlook Security

Outlook Security: I tried to register with a forum, using an outlook email, but the admnistrator banned my email. This happened on two forums. So, I signed into my outlook account, and after around twenty seconds, the padlock changed indicating a security issue. I clicked on the padlock, and...
  8. secured connections.

secured connections.: I have a lot of secured connections. They all have strange names. Where do they come from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/secured-connections/69bf0d06-8516-4951-9b5c-1df7e116baf1
  9. Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com: I'm having a problem with Mail and Outlook. When I go to view my e-mail messages using the Mail app viewer all of the body content of the message is in some sort of plain text or computer language. There are no pictures of graphics in the message just this plain text...
  10. Outlook 2016 IMAP persists in failing to connect with Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 IMAP persists in failing to connect with Gmail: I have a Gmail account. I keep failing for a month now (except for a fleeting few days) to connect Outlook 2016 via IMAP to Gmail. I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 2 two months ago. I had Office 2007. POP email kept working fine. However, a month ago, the perplexing...