Windows 10: Outlook.com Windows 10 downloading email Error 0x80072726 Bellsouth

Discus and support Outlook.com Windows 10 downloading email Error 0x80072726 Bellsouth in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, I am a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and Instructor and cannot figure out how to sync more than one migrated Outlook Express account. Get... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jdelaney, Dec 4, 2015.

1. jdelaney Win User

Outlook.com Windows 10 downloading email Error 0x80072726 Bellsouth

Hi,

I am a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and Instructor and cannot figure out how to sync more than one migrated Outlook Express account. Get error code 0x80072726. After successfully syncing one account, I have spent 5 days trying to sync the second account.

Under Outlook sync settings, I see “snt406-m.hotmail.com” as the Server for the account that’s working. The account that doesn’t work does not have any Server option.

I used PCmover Express to migrate 18,000 Outlook Express” emails from an old XP PC to a new windows 10 PC. I do see the DBX files that were migrated. One migrated email account synced fine. The other account is "not synced yet" after days of syncing. Have no idea what to do next.

If there are two Bellsouth.net email accounts, is there something different I need to do to add the second account? Please advise.

Thanks,
    Joe

:)

jdelaney, Dec 4, 2015

2. New Windows 10 Email App wont sync for Gmail or Bellsouth.net email....

Solved the issue with Bellsouth email by creating the email account with the email Advanced Settings for the email. Selected IMAP4 account. Originally I was using POP3, which found in YouTube that is not supported by Windows 10.

MariaCarmichael, Dec 4, 2015
  3. Getting error code 0x80072726 while sending emails using my bigpond account.

* Original Title: error code 0x80072726

i can not send emails on my bigpond account , i can receive but not send. i just get error code 0x80072726

floridaelectrical, Dec 4, 2015
Thema:

Outlook.com Windows 10 downloading email Error 0x80072726 Bellsouth

1. Outlook.com Windows 10 downloading email Error 0x80072726 Bellsouth - Similar Threads - Outlook com downloading

2. FDResPub. Error 0x80072726: Invalid argument

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FDResPub. Error 0x80072726: Invalid argument: I am having a new problem with my internet. I can't make connection to any network. The computer can't be identified or that is what I think. After searching I guess that I have found the cause of the problem. The service Function Discovery Resource Publication isn't running....
  3. FDResPub. Error 0x80072726: Invalid argument

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FDResPub. Error 0x80072726: Invalid argument: I am having a new problem with my internet. I can't make connection to any network. The computer can't be identified or that is what I think. After searching I guess that I have found the cause of the problem. The service Function Discovery Resource Publication isn't running....
  4. Mail Sync Error 0x80072726 or 0x8007274c [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    Mail Sync Error 0x80072726 or 0x8007274c [Fixed]: [ATTACH]When the Mail app does not work properly, you would probably receive an error message. If you encounter Windows Mail app Sync Error 0x80072726 or 0x8007274c on your computer, then please read through this article for the resolutions. We have discussed the causes and...
  5. Outlook Email not downloading on Comcast server

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook Email not downloading on Comcast server: I am not receiving my Comcast Email through my long-time Outlook account. Every time I start the computer, there's a pop-up box that asks me to enter my user name, with ********** in the password box. It does not go away when I click on the OK box. It keeps popping up no...
  6. Outlook email download proplem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook email download proplem: Using Windows 10 Version 1903 (OS build 18362.449. Problem with Outlook 2016. When opened, new emails are not displayed. If I click on "Contacts" then go back to email all new emails appear. This started a few days ago. How can I get back to normal, i.e. automatic download...
  7. Syncing a bellsouth email

Syncing a bellsouth email: I had the bellsouth email account finally working for about a year. Then in August 2018 started with fix account. I finally chatted with a live person from att&t that help me fix the issue. I am having the same message again out of the blue that my bells outh account needs...
  8. Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com

Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com: I'm having a problem with Mail and Outlook. When I go to view my e-mail messages using the Mail app viewer all of the body content of the message is in some sort of plain text or computer language. There are no pictures of graphics in the message just this plain text...
  9. Windows Mail sync error - Error 0x80072726

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail sync error - Error 0x80072726: Hi, Since upgrading from windows 8.1 to 10 I am unable to sync any of my email addresses with Windows mail. Every time I click sync, it tries and after a while returns an error code: 0x80072726. I have tried deleting the accounts and recreating them, tried various types,...
  10. Bellsouth and Windows Live Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Bellsouth and Windows Live Mail: Probably not the best place to post this but maybe a scrap of info from someone might help me solve this. Bellsouth Tech support so far has no clue:: I have been using Windows live email forever. Last night the bell south server started rejecting my password. Went through...
Tags: