Windows 10: Outlook does not show desktop notifications

Discus and support Outlook does not show desktop notifications in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a problem with desktop notifications. There are 1709 version of Windows 10 and 2016 version of office. A user can not get desktop notifications... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChingizKhalafov, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Outlook does not show desktop notifications

I have a problem with desktop notifications. There are 1709 version of Windows 10 and 2016 version of office. A user can not get desktop notifications from Outlook. There are not outlook on Notification senders list. I deleted and created user and outlook profile several times, but it does not work. I gave admin rights to the user, it did not help as well. It works well with my username on the same computer. We have admin rights on all computers on the domain. I tried to edit notification senders list from the registry, but I did not find it. Can anybody offer any solutions?

Outlook does not show desktop notifications fdbcea38-39e2-49df-894e-ed7cde665b5c?upload=true.jpg

:)

ChingizKhalafov, Aug 8, 2018

2. Outlook does not show desktop notifications

That is my problem, why Outlook does not show under notifications and actions in settings? Outlook is installed on the system and it is set up as the default app.

So, I need some trick to add outlook to notification senders list.

ChingizKhalafov, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Outlook does not show desktop notifications

I have a problem with desktop notifications. There are 1709 version of Windows 10 and 2016 version of office. A user can not get desktop notifications from Outlook. There are not outlook on Notification senders list.
    I deleted and created user and outlook profile several times, but it does not work. I gave admin rights to the user, it did not help as well. It works well with my username on the same computer. We have admin rights on all computers on the domain. I tried
    to edit notification senders list from the registry, but I did not find it. Can anybody offer any solutions?

Outlook does not show desktop notifications fdbcea38-39e2-49df-894e-ed7cde665b5c?upload=true.jpg

ChingizKhalafov, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Outlook does not show desktop notifications

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Outlook does not show desktop notifications

1. Outlook does not show desktop notifications - Similar Threads - Outlook does show

2. Mail/Outlook app no longer syncs in background = No desktop notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail/Outlook app no longer syncs in background = No desktop notifications: I've been having Mail app notification issues not arriving instantly in the last couple of days. It feels like the Mail app is connecting/disconnecting sporadically, rendering the syncing process unstable it shows me notifications on and off overtime, sometimes I get...
  3. outlook envelope icon not showing notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook envelope icon not showing notifications: My outlook envelope icon is in the taskbar but it stopped showing notifications, such as a "one" over it when I have a new email.How do I fix the notification problem. As I said the icon is there. Thanks...
  4. Microsoft outlook 365 desktop notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft outlook 365 desktop notifications: I am trying to work out why I am not receiving notifications from the outlook application. I have turned on notifications in outlook settings and checked the permissions in windows notifications settings. Does the outlook app have to remain open in the background to send...
  5. Notifications not showing up for WhatsApp desktop app

Notifications not showing up for WhatsApp desktop app: Alright, so I recently downloaded Whatsapp Desktop from the Microsoft store, for the purpose of being able to see my message notifications on my laptop too. What I noticed, was that I wasn't getting any notifications at all. I checked the settings within the app, and...
  6. Outlook notifications not working

Outlook notifications not working: [ATTACH]When I change the text size and apps on Windows 10, I lose the new alert notifications for outlook even though all notifications are turned on from Outlook and System notifications. When it's back to 100% scale, I get back Outlook notifications. Is it a bug on...
  7. Outlook desktop app Windows 10 lock screen notifications

Outlook desktop app Windows 10 lock screen notifications: Is it possible to setup Outlook 2016 desktop app Windows 10 lock screen notifications or email account has to be setup in built in mail app in order for this to work?...
  8. Outlook Notifications not showing because of Windows 10 Notification Center

Outlook Notifications not showing because of Windows 10 Notification Center: Hi, I want to have Outlook New Email Notification banner displaying, without the Notification showing via the Windows 10 Notification Center. I have gone to Outlook Mail Settings and enabled the Notification Banner. And in Windows Notifications Center Settings, I have: -...
  9. Outlook Desktop Notification Not Working

Outlook Desktop Notification Not Working: I have Windows 10 and the desktop preview alerts for Outlook are no longer working. I still get the envelope icon and notifications are showing up in the action center, but the desktop preview is not. I've read through past Q&As to try and fix the problem, however none of the...
  10. SMS PHONE NOTIFICATION IS SLOWLY SHOWING IN DESKTOP NOTIFICATION CENTRE.

SMS PHONE NOTIFICATION IS SLOWLY SHOWING IN DESKTOP NOTIFICATION CENTRE.: SMS PHONE NOTIFICATION IS SLOWLY SHOWING IN DESKTOP NOTIFICATION CENTRE.I AM USING NOKIA 730. 5-10M DELAY FOR SMS NOTIFICATION.PLEASE HELP...