Windows 10: Outlook Duplicated +1

Discus and support Outlook Duplicated +1 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Dear Sirs, can you help? I am new to this forum so would appreciate some help or advice. I have a new Surface Pro 3, and using Microsoft 365 software.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by apmitch, Sep 20, 2015.

1. apmitch Win User

Outlook Duplicated +1

Dear Sirs, can you help? I am new to this forum so would appreciate some help or advice. I have a new Surface Pro 3, and using Microsoft 365 software. My problem is this I have outlook 2013 on my computer, but I also have Outlook Mail Box plus if I go into Edge I have another Outlook, me and my computer are getting confused, is there a way I can use only Outlook 2013? What do I need to do? Confused?

:)

apmitch, Sep 20, 2015
  2. Amit3N Win User

synchronized calendar entries shows +1 hour on N95

Hi just used OVI and each time i synchronised it duplicated my contacts on my outlook & my phone.....is there anyway i can clear the duplicates like in MAC other than manually doing it!!!!

thx

Amit3N, Sep 20, 2015
  3. Entegy Win User
    SMS communication problem with +1

Do you have two Outlook.com accounts added to your phone? Or maybe a duplicate of the contact? Try unlinking the contacts and deleting the duplicate.

Entegy, Sep 20, 2015
Thema:

Outlook Duplicated +1

1. Outlook Duplicated +1 - Similar Threads - Outlook Duplicated

2. Importing to Outlook Ignore Duplicates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Importing to Outlook Ignore Duplicates: I want to import google contacts csv into outook contacts.I already have a contact list in outlook.Will outlook ignore duplicates and only import contacts not in the list?James...
  3. Importing to Outlook Ignore Duplicates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Importing to Outlook Ignore Duplicates: I want to import google contacts csv into outook contacts.I already have a contact list in outlook.Will outlook ignore duplicates and only import contacts not in the list?James...
  4. ALT codes now duplicate in Word, Outlook & PowerPoint.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALT codes now duplicate in Word, Outlook & PowerPoint.: No matter what you press, any ALT code selected duplicates. For example, if I type ALT 130, é returns; however, the moment I press any key on the keyboard, another é appears, followed by what I type. I've tried multiple ALT codes, checked proofing and keyboard settings,...
  5. ALT codes now duplicate in Word, Outlook & PowerPoint.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ALT codes now duplicate in Word, Outlook & PowerPoint.: No matter what you press, any ALT code selected duplicates. For example, if I type ALT 130, é returns; however, the moment I press any key on the keyboard, another é appears, followed by what I type. I've tried multiple ALT codes, checked proofing and keyboard settings,...
  6. Outlook Calendar - mark / show duplicate based on "Start"-date only

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Calendar - mark / show duplicate based on "Start"-date only: Due to migrating Google Calendar into Outlook latter has a number of duplicates. However, the issue is, they are -not- exact duplicates, only the Start date-time are duplicates. The end-timestamp may differ slightly and also the title. Most duplicate checkers are checking...
  7. Outlook Email Duplicating Problem on Office 365

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Email Duplicating Problem on Office 365: I use Outlook on Windows 365 on a Windows 10 Desktop. I have many sub-folders and many sub-sub folders. However, now under DELETED ITEMS, all these folders appear - empty as well as in strict alphabetical order. I would like to get rid of these extra folders, but am...
  8. Duplicate Outlook 365 setup on laptop

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Duplicate Outlook 365 setup on laptop: I only use Outlook 365 on my main PC, so all my mail and contacts, etc, are on that. I need to undertake a clean re-install on the main PC so as a temporary or perhaps permanent backup measure I want to move all the data to the laptop (which has an un-setup Outlook 365...
  9. Outlook Duplicating Outgoing Messages in Drafts Folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Duplicating Outgoing Messages in Drafts Folder: Using W10 and Outlook 2016 for several email addresses. In only one email account all outgoing messages are sent but a duplicate appears in the Drafts folder. When deleted, these messages remain in that folder but with the name of the recipient marked by a strikethrough. When...
  10. Outlook 2010 Duplicate set of folders

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010 Duplicate set of folders: I use Microsoft Outlook 2010 with OS Windows 10. I have just bought a new PC and I want to migrate my Outlook data to the new PC. I exported the Outlook data file from the old PC and then imported the data file to the new PC. I now have contacts and calendar duly in good...