Windows 10: Outlook error

Discus and support Outlook error in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I decided to download 10 on my laptop and play around with it for a while before I took the big plunge and did it on my desktop. I LOVE 10 on my laptop... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by teckelhut, Jul 3, 2016.

1. teckelhut Win User

Outlook error

I decided to download 10 on my laptop and play around with it for a while before I took the big plunge and did it on my desktop. I LOVE 10 on my laptop and I actually love it on my desktop except for one problem. Now I keep getting this error...

"Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request. Please run Microsoft Outlook and set it as the default mail client."

I have the default set under settings and also in Outlook itself. I even rebooted a couple times thinking that was the problem. Still getting that error. I never had this problem with Win 8 or 8.1. Please help.

Sue

:)

teckelhut, Jul 3, 2016

2. Logging on to the network and accessing information

The error code is actually an Outlook error. Try uninstalling and reinstalling Outlook.

Linley Meslier, Jul 3, 2016
  3. I hope you can help me with active sync

Error 85010014 is a general error and often can be fixed by uninstalling and reinstalling Outlook. The error in ActiveSync is actually from the Outlook APIs.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jul 3, 2016
Thema:

Outlook error

1. Outlook error - Similar Threads - Outlook error

2. Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...: I had Windows 11 Pro Canary insider version before this release version of Windows 11 Pro and same problem. Especially one account is impossible to add to the new Outlook *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. So almost every time when I open the Outlook it gives an...
  3. Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...: I had Windows 11 Pro Canary insider version before this release version of Windows 11 Pro and same problem. Especially one account is impossible to add to the new Outlook *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. So almost every time when I open the Outlook it gives an...
  4. Error message when adding file to outlook email

Error message when adding file to outlook email: Hello,Whenever I upload a file to outlook, the whole thing freezes and I have to end the task via task manger. I also get this error message: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft OneDrive\24.015.0121.0003\Telemetry.dI is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error....
  5. Error message when adding file to outlook email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message when adding file to outlook email: Hello,Whenever I upload a file to outlook, the whole thing freezes and I have to end the task via task manger. I also get this error message: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft OneDrive\24.015.0121.0003\Telemetry.dI is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error....
  6. Im getting and error CAA2000C when trying to use outlook, started this afternoon, dont know...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Im getting and error CAA2000C when trying to use outlook, started this afternoon, dont know...: Im getting and error CAA2000C when trying to use outlook, started this afternoon, dont know if is something on MS end, I cant access the admin portal either, stays on a infinity loop....
  7. Im getting and error CAA2000C when trying to use outlook, started this afternoon, dont know...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im getting and error CAA2000C when trying to use outlook, started this afternoon, dont know...: Im getting and error CAA2000C when trying to use outlook, started this afternoon, dont know if is something on MS end, I cant access the admin portal either, stays on a infinity loop....
  8. Im getting and error CAA2000C when trying to use outlook, started this afternoon, dont know...

9. how to correct the birthday in error showing as minor in error for my outlook account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to correct the birthday in error showing as minor in error for my outlook account.: how to correct the birthday in error for my outlook account. i set it up in error as minor previously. now i want to purchase microsoft365 account but system does not allow me. thanks for any help and apply...
  10. how to correct the birthday in error showing as minor in error for my outlook account.

how to correct the birthday in error showing as minor in error for my outlook account.: how to correct the birthday in error for my outlook account. i set it up in error as minor previously. now i want to purchase microsoft365 account but system does not allow me. thanks for any help and apply...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. AppHangB1 con kodi