Windows 10: Outlook & Hotmail

Discus and support Outlook & Hotmail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Outlook Mail that I send to Hotmail.com is rejected. Any ideas Thanks 77094 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by enigma1944, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Outlook & Hotmail

Outlook Mail that I send to Hotmail.com is rejected. Any ideas Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Feb 11, 2017

2. How can I import Outlook 2007 contacts and calender into my Windows Lumia 640XL?

You can sync your Outlook 2007 contacts & calendar to your online Microsoft account and then this data will sync to your phone.

You'll need to install the Outlook Hotmail Connector - an add-in to Outlook - to your computer and then you can set up the Outlook Hotmail Connection with your Microsoft account email address & password, etc.

See this article for detailed instructions on setting up and using the Outlook Hotmail Connector.

Julie fka profjulie, Feb 11, 2017
  3. I have Window 7 OS with Outlook 2007 I need to Sync contacts info with my Window 8 Nokia 920. Please help.

• Install the Outlook Hotmail Connector to your computer. The Outlook Hotmail Connector is an Add-in to Outlook desktop software
    • Set up the Outlook Hotmail Connector to sync your Outlook Contacts & Calendar to your Microsoft Account
    • Sync your windows phone to your Microsoft Account
    • See this article entitled "Using the Outlook Hotmail Connector" for detailed instructions.

Julie fka profjulie, Feb 11, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Outlook & Hotmail

Not enough information. Are the rejected messages to yourself or other folks? What error messages are you getting? Which version of Outlook [part of Microsoft Office]? Or is "Outlook" referring to Outlook.com [successor to Hotmail.com]? That's becoming quite a common issue thanks to Microsoft's propensity for confusing things by using the same name. Are you including attachments that may be too large for the recipient's ISP rules?

Berton, Feb 11, 2017
  5. I mean sending from Outlook.com to Hotmail.com

I thought MS was going to eliminate all Hotmail.com.

error msg was Hotmail don't exist

enigma1944, Feb 11, 2017
  6. Berton Win User
    I'm using both and don't have problems but then I don't usually send from one account to myself on the other. But I just did a test from my Hotmail.com to my Outlook.com [different addresses] and it worked as expected. I also sent a test from Outlook.com to Hotmail.com and it worked as expected. I did try sending from a local account but misspelled my address, naturally it failed, have to go out and will check later.

Microsoft does intend to end Hotmail.com sometime, maybe sooner rather than later but who really knows.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Outlook & Hotmail

1. Outlook & Hotmail - Similar Threads - Outlook Hotmail

2. My hotmail account seems to have been swallowed up by outlook and I can't find it! How can...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My hotmail account seems to have been swallowed up by outlook and I can't find it! How can...: My hotmail account seems to have been swallowed up by outlook and I can't find it! I need both accounts, to be separate. How can I access my hotmails please? Also there is no search function....
  3. My hotmail account seems to have been swallowed up by outlook and I can't find it! How can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hotmail account seems to have been swallowed up by outlook and I can't find it! How can...: My hotmail account seems to have been swallowed up by outlook and I can't find it! I need both accounts, to be separate. How can I access my hotmails please? Also there is no search function....
  4. My hotmail account seems to have been swallowed up by outlook and I can't find it! How can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Login loop after changing alias from hotmail to outlook

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login loop after changing alias from hotmail to outlook: Hi,Last week I was locked out of my account because as anyone that uses Hotmail/Outlook can attest to the fact that there's 9001 failed logins to their account. I was not hacked, no one had my account information. I was locked out because I have it selected to request a new...
  6. Login loop after changing alias from hotmail to outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login loop after changing alias from hotmail to outlook: Hi,Last week I was locked out of my account because as anyone that uses Hotmail/Outlook can attest to the fact that there's 9001 failed logins to their account. I was not hacked, no one had my account information. I was locked out because I have it selected to request a new...
  7. Login loop after changing alias from hotmail to outlook

8. During trial for New Outlook, my hotmail and msn email accounts were linked. MSN has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    During trial for New Outlook, my hotmail and msn email accounts were linked. MSN has...: I have been using the New Outlook with both my MSN and Hotmail accounts linked. Yesterday the msn account disappeared and I can no longer toggle to the original outlook. the MSN account is still active....
  9. During trial for New Outlook, my hotmail and msn email accounts were linked. MSN has...

During trial for New Outlook, my hotmail and msn email accounts were linked. MSN has...: I have been using the New Outlook with both my MSN and Hotmail accounts linked. Yesterday the msn account disappeared and I can no longer toggle to the original outlook. the MSN account is still active....
  10. Can I transfer emails from hotmail account to outlook e-mail account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer emails from hotmail account to outlook e-mail account?: I had a hotmail account which I have been using for years since 1990-1991. Recently Micro soft discontinues Hotmail and all my emails of years having extremely important information and data are now no longer accessible. Can anyone please help me in how to retreive this data...