Windows 10: Outlook Mail app update released for Windows 10. Linked inboxes back!

Discus and support Outlook Mail app update released for Windows 10. Linked inboxes back! in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; An update to the Outlook Mail app for Windows 10 just went live. Linked inboxes are back! Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 33588 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Outlook Mail app update released for Windows 10. Linked inboxes back!

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

:)

Brink, Dec 11, 2015
  2. m.stoni Win User

WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP : MULITPLE EMAIL ACCOUNT LINK INBOXES ?

Just found this old question in my threads...

The Linked Inboxes feature has returned to Outlook Mail App in November 2015.

It now works just like in Windows Phone 8 mail app:

• Start Outlook Mail App
    • hit the 3 dots in lower right corner
    • select "Manage accounts"
    • hit "Link inboxes"
    • select inboxes to link
    • enter name for linked inbox
    • hit "Save"

Thank you Microsoft for bringing this feature back! It took some time but the new Outlook Mail App keeps getting better and I think it now includes all features from the old WP8 mail app.

m.stoni, Dec 11, 2015
  3. Problem Setting Up E-Mail

Hello,

To isolate the issue, please tell us what application you're using to view your email. Is it the Mail app or the Outlook desktop app? You can link inboxes in the Mail app. For the steps on how to link your inboxes, please refer to this

link

Keep us posted.

Devlin Sco, Dec 11, 2015
  4. Outlook Mail app update released for Windows 10. Linked inboxes back!

Mail and calendar just been downloaded and updated on all my systems
    So thanks for letting us know

hTconeM9user, Dec 12, 2015
Thema:

Outlook Mail app update released for Windows 10. Linked inboxes back!

1. Outlook Mail app update released for Windows 10. Linked inboxes back! - Similar Threads - Outlook Mail app

2. Mail App - Shared Inbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail App - Shared Inbox: We have recently switched a majority of our team members to Microsoft 365 Basic so they can only access Outlook web app from now on. However, we have an app developed in-house using Access Runtime that everyone also relies on heavily. This app has a feature where if the user...
  3. Mail App - Shared Inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App - Shared Inbox: We have recently switched a majority of our team members to Microsoft 365 Basic so they can only access Outlook web app from now on. However, we have an app developed in-house using Access Runtime that everyone also relies on heavily. This app has a feature where if the user...
  4. Windows 10 Mail app inbox management

Windows 10 Mail app inbox management: This just started after the recent update. Focused inbox is working. Mail normally sent to other inbox is now going to junk along with what should be junk.****Original Title: Windows 10 mail version 16005.14326 sending other mail to junk.****...
  5. Windows 10 ver 20H2 Outlook Inbox Mail Deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 ver 20H2 Outlook Inbox Mail Deleted: Hello--My laptop just received the Windows 10 ver 20H2 update. All mail in my Outlook 2013 inbox prior to the date of the download has been deleted. It's not in the Trash or Deleted folder, it's just gone. Can I repopulate my Outlook inbox from my Spectrum mail server??...
  6. Cannot Link iCloud mail account to Linked Inboxes in Windows Mail

Cannot Link iCloud mail account to Linked Inboxes in Windows Mail: I have repeatedly unlinked/relinked all of my mail accounts in Windows Mail and my iCloud account will not link. I have also repeatedly deleted the iCloud account with no success once I add it back. I only started encountering this problem when my iCloud account started...
  7. How do I unlink linked inboxes in Windows 10 Mail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I unlink linked inboxes in Windows 10 Mail?: There is a similar SUBJECT started on January 4, 2016 and is LOCKED around January 5, 2018. Why is it locked, because I could not UNLINK the Accounts in Windows 10 Mail? There was no pop-up box that said : UNLINK ACCOUNTS. We are almost at January 2020 and there still...
  8. outlook inbox not update emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook inbox not update emails: Hello My outlook 2016 is not update my inbox? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/outlook-inbox-not-update-emails/35ff1e78-9d1f-4c58-81e0-2ca66cdc0371
  9. Link All Your Mail into one inbox

in Browsers and Email
    Link All Your Mail into one inbox: If you want to link all your mail into one inbox you can do it. Open Mail either from all App or Taskbar if you have it set up that way Once open click on Settings found in bottom Right Hand Corner Then go to Manage Account Click on any Mail you have there like Outlook...
  10. Move Outlook Email to Focused or Other Inbox in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Move Outlook Email to Focused or Other Inbox in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Move Outlook Email to Focused or Other Inbox in Windows 10 Mail app How to Move Messages to Focused or Other Inbox for Outlook in Windows 10 Mail app The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule...