Windows 10: Outlook Mail Problems

Discus and support Outlook Mail Problems in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Testing Edge browser with Outlook mail. Issue 1. After clicking on Outlook Mail from Edge the OM register/sign on screen appears. Clicking on sign... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lpatrick, Nov 1, 2016.

1. lpatrick Win User

Outlook Mail Problems

Testing Edge browser with Outlook mail.

Issue 1.
    After clicking on Outlook Mail from Edge the OM register/sign on screen appears. Clicking on sign in takes me directly to mail. All other times clicking on OM from Edge sends me directly to mail. How can I get OM from going to its register/sign on screen? FYI, Outlook is selected as default email for W10.

Issue 2.
    OM does not sync. All in-box emails do not appear.

Issue 3.
    I have a folder entailed Tools. Not all emails sent to this folder from my iPad Air appear yet they are in the Tools folder in the iPad Air 2.

:)

lpatrick, Nov 1, 2016
  2. stgreg Win User

Mail App won't sync deleted emails.

The "MAIL" program for Outlook/MSN Mail does not show deleted trash. Those mails still show on the phone under Trash, and in Outlook and MSN Mail in MSn Explorer on my system.

I deleted Gmail from the MAIL program and reinstalled it. Gmail seems to be okay, for now.

The problem is with MSN Mail (outlook).

stgreg, Nov 1, 2016
  3. Installed Windows 10, Outlook now not sending emails

Hi David,

It is the same problem. I can also not send mail from outlook.

What I have discovered is, if I boot up (Windows 10) after running the earlier mentioned potential fix, outlook will send mail. If I then open the Windows 10 Mail app it will not launch once outlook has been run.

If you boot and run windows mail first then outlook wont run windows mail. this is an additional problem since running the fix.

So for me as long as I don't run the mail app, Outlook using the fix is now able to send mail.

I expect some people may wonder why I would want to run the windows mail app when I have outlook, there is no reason I only tried this to see if there was some connection between the two programs causing the problem.

Airhammer1974, Nov 1, 2016
Thema:

Outlook Mail Problems

1. Outlook Mail Problems - Similar Threads - Outlook Mail Problems

2. Outlook mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook mail: I tried to change my password on Outlook. They only give me an option as "text" with my last two numbers as my home phone no. I do not have text. When I put the last four digits in for my phone no. where it says text I don't get a verification code. I don't have text...
  3. PROBLEM WITH OUTLOOK MAIL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PROBLEM WITH OUTLOOK MAIL: PROBLEM WITH OUTLOOK MAIL NEED HELP PLEASE SINCE LAST NIGHT WHEN I TRY TO OPEN EMAILS WHAT I SEE IS - Something went wrong REFRESH WINDOW UTC Date: 2020-12-29T22:57:01.860Z Client Id: C579FF8C094B48A8AA56087A50FD16B8 BE Server: DM6PR20MB3298 Session Id:...
  4. Outlook and Mail

Outlook and Mail: I wanted to learn about the differences between Microsoft Outlook and the built-in mail app for Windows. I prefer the look and feel of the built-in mail app, but I really appreciate the fact that Outlook contains both the mail and calendar applications. Is there a way to make...
  5. Outlook Mail problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook Mail problem: Hi, I've just bought a new PC (desktop) with the latest Windows 10, and have been transferring all of my apps from my Windows 7 Pro machine. This has involved a few problems, but I can't get Outlook Mail to work. I think it's got something to do with the Microsoft password,...
  6. outlook mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook mail: I can no longer open links in email that i have recieved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-mail/29ee560a-019a-4a59-9525-ce2495827b7a
  7. Outlook Junk Mail problem

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Junk Mail problem: I am writing to ask please for help. my Outlook Inbox is getting flooded with Junk Mail. I have been searching for how to stop it. and I do not find anything that helps. I have have been using Hotmail for almost 20 years. I've had plenty of Junk Mail. but now I am overwhelmed...
  8. Outlook Junk Mail problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook Junk Mail problem: I am writing to ask please for help. my Outlook Inbox is getting flooded with Junk Mail. I have been searching for how to stop it. and I do not find anything that helps. I have have been using Hotmail for almost 20 years. I've had plenty of Junk Mail. but now I am overwhelmed...
  9. Outlook Mail

Outlook Mail: WHY DO DIFFERENT ADDRESSES FOR ME AS A CONTACT POP UP IE, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. i CANNOT REMOVE THE OLD ALIUS OR ANYONE ELSE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-mail/af05a55e-f3fd-44cd-8354-f8efee789ce0
  10. Outlook Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Mail: I use msn.com as my homepage and the outlook that comes with it Today when I opened the email my screen separated into two exact separate parts. What happened ?????????????????? 91231