Windows 10: Outlook mail

Discus and support Outlook mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I don't know how this happened but today all my emails were preceded by a small circle with a letter inside. If I received an email from Verizon the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by enigma1944, May 22, 2017.

1. Outlook mail

I don't know how this happened but today all my emails were preceded by a small circle with a letter inside. If I received an email from Verizon the circle would contain the letter V. Thanks

:)

enigma1944, May 22, 2017
  2. mlg63 Win User

Outlook "Sent" folder now missing exactly 1 year of previously sent email

Microsoft Mail and Outlook.com are not related to Microsoft Office. Use Office's Outlook program on your desktop, not in the Mail App which is primarily for personal web mail, not business mail. Outlook.com is web mail and is the new name for Hotmail--no
    relationship to Office's Outlook. It was a dumb choice to rename Hotmail to Outlook IMO.

If you have your backups for your Office Outlook mail you can restore a recent backup in the Office Outlook program and find all your sent mail.

mlg63, May 22, 2017
  3. stgreg Win User
    Mail and Calender App update of today 3-2-17 - Functions lost!

??? It's Outlook Mail. Web based Outlook Mail. (msn.com)

Deleted items in trash... DONT GO AWAY FROM OUTLOOK.. just the Mail App after this update!

stgreg, May 22, 2017
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Outlook mail

Like this? This is the Store App Outlook on my machine. Looks like just a visual que to see who it's from quickly.

Outlook mail [​IMG]

f14tomcat, May 22, 2017
  5. Helmut Win User
    It's supposed to be for a contact picture, though it's some rather silly indexing letters at the moment.
    To switch that off, but only in the email list, they remain in the message view. In the Windows 10 Mail App go to Settings > Reading > Show sender pictures OFF.
    Same sort of idea if that is somewhere else.
    There are updates almost every week for that App that can change the settings.

You seem to be stuck with those in the Contacts App, no ON/OFF option.

Helmut, May 22, 2017
  6. Thanks all for the answer. I use the outlook on the MSN page not the one you presented. It doesn't bother anything just curios. Maybe for future app

enigma1944, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Outlook mail

1. Outlook mail - Similar Threads - Outlook mail

2. How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems: Mail reconfigure outlook and received mail and not showing old mail how to resolve problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-mail-reconfigure-in-outlook-and-not-showing/b511a897-cb8f-456a-a096-110279ee22a8
  3. How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems: Mail reconfigure outlook and received mail and not showing old mail how to resolve problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-mail-reconfigure-in-outlook-and-not-showing/b511a897-cb8f-456a-a096-110279ee22a8
  4. How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how to export contacts as in PEOPLE used by MAIL to allow import into outlook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to export contacts as in PEOPLE used by MAIL to allow import into outlook?: HOW TO EXPORT CONTACTS as in PEOPLE used by MAIL/ So I canm use the new outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-contacts-as-in-people-used-by-mail/e4e5ad93-9693-4258-8a99-09534566ad0b
  6. how to export contacts as in PEOPLE used by MAIL to allow import into outlook?

how to export contacts as in PEOPLE used by MAIL to allow import into outlook?: HOW TO EXPORT CONTACTS as in PEOPLE used by MAIL/ So I canm use the new outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-contacts-as-in-people-used-by-mail/e4e5ad93-9693-4258-8a99-09534566ad0b
  7. why might windows mail suddenly create two new directories that look like outlook website...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why might windows mail suddenly create two new directories that look like outlook website...: I am attaching the image. I am aware that Microsoft is phasing out Windows Mail for Windows 10 and likely completely, but today, I found these new directories, and they seem to look similar to links, and one says "focused," and the other says "all others."Outlook.com has a...
  8. why might windows mail suddenly create two new directories that look like outlook website...

why might windows mail suddenly create two new directories that look like outlook website...: I am attaching the image. I am aware that Microsoft is phasing out Windows Mail for Windows 10 and likely completely, but today, I found these new directories, and they seem to look similar to links, and one says "focused," and the other says "all others."Outlook.com has a...
  9. why might windows mail suddenly create two new directories that look like outlook website...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Email signature is blurry in mail app not outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email signature is blurry in mail app not outlook: No idea why this is happening. It's fine when I insert the image into the signature box, but it looks different when seeing it from emailing people. Please advise....