Windows 10: Outlook mail

Discus and support Outlook mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I don't know how this happened but today all my emails were preceded by a small circle with a letter inside. If I received an email from Verizon the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by enigma1944, May 22, 2017.

1. Outlook mail

I don't know how this happened but today all my emails were preceded by a small circle with a letter inside. If I received an email from Verizon the circle would contain the letter V. Thanks

:)

enigma1944, May 22, 2017
  2. mlg63 Win User

Outlook "Sent" folder now missing exactly 1 year of previously sent email

Microsoft Mail and Outlook.com are not related to Microsoft Office. Use Office's Outlook program on your desktop, not in the Mail App which is primarily for personal web mail, not business mail. Outlook.com is web mail and is the new name for Hotmail--no
    relationship to Office's Outlook. It was a dumb choice to rename Hotmail to Outlook IMO.

If you have your backups for your Office Outlook mail you can restore a recent backup in the Office Outlook program and find all your sent mail.

mlg63, May 22, 2017
  3. stgreg Win User
    Mail and Calender App update of today 3-2-17 - Functions lost!

??? It's Outlook Mail. Web based Outlook Mail. (msn.com)

Deleted items in trash... DONT GO AWAY FROM OUTLOOK.. just the Mail App after this update!

stgreg, May 22, 2017
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Outlook mail

Like this? This is the Store App Outlook on my machine. Looks like just a visual que to see who it's from quickly.

Outlook mail [​IMG]

f14tomcat, May 22, 2017
  5. Helmut Win User
    It's supposed to be for a contact picture, though it's some rather silly indexing letters at the moment.
    To switch that off, but only in the email list, they remain in the message view. In the Windows 10 Mail App go to Settings > Reading > Show sender pictures OFF.
    Same sort of idea if that is somewhere else.
    There are updates almost every week for that App that can change the settings.

You seem to be stuck with those in the Contacts App, no ON/OFF option.

Helmut, May 22, 2017
  6. Thanks all for the answer. I use the outlook on the MSN page not the one you presented. It doesn't bother anything just curios. Maybe for future app

enigma1944, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Outlook mail

1. Outlook mail - Similar Threads - Outlook mail

2. Outlook 2019 -- copy IMAP mail to offline / local folder

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2019 -- copy IMAP mail to offline / local folder: Hi folks those of you with NEW installs of Outlook 2019 and using IMAP --i.e no upgrade from previous versions or using a brand new Windows install will probably find Archive or export to file doesn't function as a .pst file doesn't exist. The best thing to do is to create...
  3. How to delete contacts from windows 10, Outlook or Spectrum web mail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete contacts from windows 10, Outlook or Spectrum web mail?: How to delete contacts from windows 10, Outlook or Spectrum web mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-contacts-from-windows-10-outlook-or/703adeba-1783-435a-985b-3be7954fd822
  4. Default Mail will not accept Outlook or eMClient

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default Mail will not accept Outlook or eMClient: I keep trying to use the send to in Windows Explorer to send reduced jpg by email and Windows 10 would not accept my outlook.com email. So I went to the Windows Store and downloaded eMClient, installed, and set it as the Default Mail program/app and still Windows 10 will not...
  5. Outlook Mail problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook Mail problem: Hi, I've just bought a new PC (desktop) with the latest Windows 10, and have been transferring all of my apps from my Windows 7 Pro machine. This has involved a few problems, but I can't get Outlook Mail to work. I think it's got something to do with the Microsoft password,...
  6. Windows 10 Mail (not outlook) Started Spamming

Windows 10 Mail (not outlook) Started Spamming: Dell XPS desktop with Windows 10 Pro. It is up to date as of yesterday with OS updates, etc. I sent two emails, both to the same addresses. After sending the last email (both to two known gmail accounts), I got an undeliverable message from a message I did not send. I went...
  7. Move Windows 10 Mail app mail, folders, and contacts into Outlook 2016

Move Windows 10 Mail app mail, folders, and contacts into Outlook 2016: There are many articles describing how to move mail, but NONE have the data location correct! Articles say use EML to PST converters, but that assumes that you can find EML messages. As a test, I set up Windows 10 MAIL app today. Let it populate my mail. Searched my...
  8. Scanning with PaperPort then sending via e-mail through Outlook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning with PaperPort then sending via e-mail through Outlook: I use PaperPort to scan then I send the document to Outlook so I can email it. I'm not able to open the file to proof it once it's in email. I use to be able to do this. I believe I lost my driver and it had to be reattached. It hasn't work after that. I have a...
  9. How to stop Windows 10 Mail app from including the default outlook address in the sent box...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop Windows 10 Mail app from including the default outlook address in the sent box...: I sent an email on my iphone using gmail. After receiving a reply, i decided to reply on my PC using the Windows 10 mail app. I clicked on my gmail account within the app and before i sent the reply, my gmail address was clearly in the "From:" box. It was the only email in...
  10. all my outlook service along with w10 mail and internal mail striaght off the outlook...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    all my outlook service along with w10 mail and internal mail striaght off the outlook...: I have been a victim off Private investigators now 2.8 years during and after divorce for 2.8 years and no fix or remedy in site. after process of changed all 10 email address been using 2 step along with two factor authentication and no help at all. now thinking before my...