Windows 10: Outlook Mail

Discus and support Outlook Mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I use msn.com as my homepage and the outlook that comes with it Today when I opened the email my screen separated into two exact separate parts. What... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by enigma1944, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Outlook Mail

I use msn.com as my homepage and the outlook that comes with it Today when I opened the email my screen separated into two exact separate parts. What happened ??????????????????

:)

enigma1944, Aug 12, 2017
  2. mlg63 Win User

Outlook "Sent" folder now missing exactly 1 year of previously sent email

Microsoft Mail and Outlook.com are not related to Microsoft Office. Use Office's Outlook program on your desktop, not in the Mail App which is primarily for personal web mail, not business mail. Outlook.com is web mail and is the new name for Hotmail--no
    relationship to Office's Outlook. It was a dumb choice to rename Hotmail to Outlook IMO.

If you have your backups for your Office Outlook mail you can restore a recent backup in the Office Outlook program and find all your sent mail.

mlg63, Aug 12, 2017
  3. stgreg Win User
    Mail and Calender App update of today 3-2-17 - Functions lost!

??? It's Outlook Mail. Web based Outlook Mail. (msn.com)

Deleted items in trash... DONT GO AWAY FROM OUTLOOK.. just the Mail App after this update!

stgreg, Aug 12, 2017
  4. Outlook Mail

Caledon Ken, Aug 12, 2017
Thema:

Outlook Mail

1. Outlook Mail - Similar Threads - Outlook Mail

2. Obsolete addresses in Windows Mail TO: dropdown. NOIT OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Obsolete addresses in Windows Mail TO: dropdown. NOIT OUTLOOK: In Windows 10 mail, how do you delete an email address from the drop down list that pops up? I've got both outdated and incorrectly spelled email addresses that show in that drop down list. The incorrect addresses are NOT in the People app, and in some cases the addressee...
  3. Transferring Windows Live Mail .eml files to Outlook 2013 .pst files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring Windows Live Mail .eml files to Outlook 2013 .pst files: I have been using Windows Live Mail within the Windows 10 Operating System. I want to transfer all of my saved email (with the .eml extension) over to Outlook 2013 on a different laptop. Nothing I have tried so far has been successful. And I don't see where Outlook stores...
  4. deleting outlook mail account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    deleting outlook mail account: how do I permanently delete my outlook mail account using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-outlook-mail-account/06bcc1ab-a169-45db-a243-e582485f25ea
  5. Weird "restore" of previously deleted or changed items in Windows Mail or Outlook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird "restore" of previously deleted or changed items in Windows Mail or Outlook: I had a weird issue for a long time where I would drag-n-drop items in Outlook O365, in Task View, and they would revert to where or what they were within 30 seconds. It got to be such a hard thing to trouble-shoot, that my I.T. department switched me to using Windows 10...
  6. Outlook mail app on my surface

Outlook mail app on my surface: The Outlook application has suddenly move most of my folders, even the ones I am currently using to Archives. How do I move them back to folders as I used to have them.? The problem started when I went to Microsoft store on Fifth Av NYC. I had a problem with using outlook...
  7. outlook live mail is missing parts of tool bar in my inbox

in Browsers and Email
    outlook live mail is missing parts of tool bar in my inbox: The mail has lost the reply & forward function at the top of my inbox. Now I see delete in its place. How is this fixed ? Thanks in advance for any advice & help. 138813
  8. outlook live mail is missiing parts of tool bar in my inbox

outlook live mail is missiing parts of tool bar in my inbox: The mail has lost the reply & forward function at the top of my inbox. Now I see delete in its place. How is this fixed ? Thanks in advance for any advice & help. 138813
  9. Import win 10 mail to Outlook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Import win 10 mail to Outlook: Ok so I have been browsing the community but none of the answers seem to work for me. I have a windows 10 mail client with 800 emails saved to the computer, and now I want to switch to Outlook. I can't access the online account anymore since we migrated the domain as...
  10. How to open flagged email in Windows Mail instead of Outlook, in MS To-Do app?

How to open flagged email in Windows Mail instead of Outlook, in MS To-Do app?: I prefer the Windows 10 Mail & Calendar app instead of Outlook, but still have Outlook 365 installed on my machine. When I click on a flagged email in Outlook or in the Mail app, it correctly shows it in the To-Do app, but when I click on that flagged email in the to-do app,...