Windows 10: Outlook Not Sending Emails Error Code 0x8004210B

Discus and support Outlook Not Sending Emails Error Code 0x8004210B in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, I upgraded to windows 10 and outlook isnt sending emails. It isnt an issue with our ISP this has been checked. This is really a pain as i need... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by saraevans, Aug 10, 2015.

1. saraevans Win User

Outlook Not Sending Emails Error Code 0x8004210B

Hi, I upgraded to windows 10 and outlook isnt sending emails. It isnt an issue with our ISP this has been checked. This is really a pain as i need outlook for work! can anyone help me please?

:)

saraevans, Aug 10, 2015

2. Sending reported error - 0x800CCC13. Cannnot connect to the network. Check your network connection or modem.

I bought a new laptop last week. PC world loaded windows onto it for me along with McAfee antivirus. All worked fine until today when I started to receive the above message when sending emails. Incoming is working fine. I've also been receiving 0X800CCC13
    and 0x8004210B error messages. Any advice for me

MichelleKay, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Edison Fernandez

Greetings !

I am not able to sent (but can receive) emails from my Official Outlook account.An error code 80072f30 is displayed while trying to send emails.

Expecting an expert advice and thanks in advance.

EdisonFernandez, Aug 10, 2015
  4. Jennysa Win User

I have the same problem but what is weird that some emails go out but with others I get the same error message.

Jennysa, Aug 11, 2015
  5. Obi1 Win User
    Well after pulling my hair out looking at various forums and resolutions to this problem I can confirm that sfc/scannow fixed the issue for me! I have no idea what the tool is or what it did - I just typed sfc/scannow on the admin command line (note: not just the standard command line) and went to bed. I woke up to find a message saying some files were fixed and my Outlook 2013 Outbox empty - Cheers Miked

I had upgraded to Windows 10 on my new Acer notebook (Model R3-131T) installed Office 365 when I came across the issue. Outlook 2013 refused to send any mail using the IMAP Gmail account. The test messages that Outlook sends when setting up the email account worked fine but anything I tried to send just got stuck in the Outbox resulting in an error message. Anyway I can now send email from my notebook to my heart's content!

6. S47896 Win User
    Thanks Obi1. Solved my problem as well after an hour trawling through forums.

S47896, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Outlook Not Sending Emails Error Code 0x8004210B - Similar Threads - Outlook Sending Emails

2. Email Verification Code Not Sending?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Verification Code Not Sending?: When I am on my Microsoft account page, some options require me to verify my email through a verification code. I select the option for the code to be sent to my Gmail account, but it never gets sent. I've tried switching devices, browsers, checked spam folder, checked "all...
  3. outlook error code send and recieve at beginning of day- emails will not come over unless...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    outlook error code send and recieve at beginning of day- emails will not come over unless...: Hello- I recently completed windows updates when prompted to do this. After this was done, outlook did not work properly. I have reinstalled the office program and done the outlook repair as well as checked my settings for incoming and outgoing emails. At the beginning of...
  4. Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments: When I last tried to send Outlook messages with attachments, they would just stick in the Outbox so I have just had to resort to using Gmail for them. How do I overcome this problem please as I prefer Outlook? My OS is Windows 10 Version 1903. David 154100
  5. SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Customization
    SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK: OK how do I get Windows10 to let me send emails through outlook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  6. Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments

in Windows 10 Support
    Difficulty Sending Outlook Emails with Attachments: When I last tried to send Outlook messages with attachments, they would just stick in the Outbox so I have just had to resort to using Gmail for them. How do I overcome this problem please as I prefer Outlook? My OS is Windows 10 Version 1903. David 154100
  7. CAN'T SEND EMAILS BUT CAN RECEIVE EMAILS OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Customization
    CAN'T SEND EMAILS BUT CAN RECEIVE EMAILS OUTLOOK: I CAN NOT SEND EMAILS FROM MY OUTLOOK EMAIL BUT I CAN RECEIVE EMAILS FROM ANYWHERE. I'VE CHECKED THE SEVER PORT SETTINGS AND THEY'RE SET TO THE ONLY NUMBERS THAT MAIL CAN EVEN COME IN WHICH ARE INCOMING=143 OUTGOING=587. THESE SETTINGS WERE SENT TO ME BY WOWWAY EXPLAINING...
  8. Outlook Email Sending on WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook Email Sending on WiFi: There's an issue sending email while on WiFi from Outlook Pro Plus 2016. If I am plugged into the network it works GREAT. As soon as I unplug network and go into WiFi connection, Outlook generates the following error: Sending reported error (0x800CCC0F): 'The connection...
  9. outlook - trouble sending an email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    outlook - trouble sending an email: Several times recently after composing an email and attaching several attachments, I received this message: "The operation failed. The messaging interfaces have returned an unknown error. If the message persists, restart Outlook". I have an email I am trying to send right...
  10. Sending emails via Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Sending emails via Outlook: Outlook appeared at first to be working perfectly until I tried to send an email. It will not leave the outbox and I get the following message. Sending' reported error (0x800CCC13) : 'Cannot connect to the network. Verify your network connection or modem.' All tests work...