Windows 10: Outlook Returns to Home Screen After I Delete My Last Email???

Discus and support Outlook Returns to Home Screen After I Delete My Last Email??? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have Outlook set to "open previous item" when I delete or move the current email. That works fine until I get to my last item. When I delete or move... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by 1wtwalker1, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Outlook Returns to Home Screen After I Delete My Last Email???

I have Outlook set to "open previous item" when I delete or move the current email. That works fine until I get to my last item. When I delete or move it, Windows 10 returns me to the tiled home screen instead of returning to Outlook. Any advice or help would be much appreciated.

:)

1wtwalker1, Jan 18, 2016

2. Returns to Home Screen Every Time I Close a Program...help?!?!

I have a brand new Surface Book. I have one major issue: every time I close a window it returns me to the home screen. As an example, when I am working with an Outlook message and close or delete the message, it returns me to the Home screen instead
    of returning me to Outlook. This is very frustrating is a huge productivity loss. Is anyone else having this issue or can someone offer a solution.

1WTWalker1, Jan 18, 2016
  3. AZSunGod Win User
    Outlook 2013 not working right after Windows 10 upgrade

1. Toshiba Satellite Radius P55W-B5224

2. No error messages. Computer screen goes to saver (mine is set to blank screen) fine and returns normally. Immediately after it returns, Outlook start-up screen appears and Outlook opens. It's as if Outlook closes when the screen saver starts and then
    reopens once the screen becomes active.

3. Norton AntiVirus was pre-loaded when I purchased last year. No changes were made before, during, or after upgrade to Windows 10.

AZSunGod, Jan 18, 2016
Thema:

Outlook Returns to Home Screen After I Delete My Last Email???

1. Outlook Returns to Home Screen After I Delete My Last Email??? - Similar Threads - Outlook Returns Home

2. Deleting authentication from my outlook email accoint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting authentication from my outlook email accoint: I need to delete the authentication on my outlook email account or I need a code to sign in tomynsccount https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-authentication-from-my-outlook-email/2e8ecd81-fd3c-4b46-a907-09fc036662bf
  3. Deleting authentication from my outlook email accoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting authentication from my outlook email accoint: I need to delete the authentication on my outlook email account or I need a code to sign in tomynsccount https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-authentication-from-my-outlook-email/2e8ecd81-fd3c-4b46-a907-09fc036662bf
  4. Outlook Email Disappeared - Not Deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook Email Disappeared - Not Deleted: Yesterday, 30 days of email disappeared from my Inbox. Missing email is NOT in Deleted folder. Email later than that date is still there. New email coming in after the 30 days of missing email disappeared is still there. How do I find/recover the missing email?...
  5. Outlook 365 - Already deleted email, still on screen, delete it again

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 - Already deleted email, still on screen, delete it again: Good morning. Terrible thread topic. I didn't know how to better summarize. Windows 10 / Outlook 365 Using Outlook at work... not a home account. In Outlook 2010, if I had an email message on the screen, deleted the email from my Inbox (selected the email from the Inbox...
  6. Outlook won't send/receive emails after last night's ungrade

Outlook won't send/receive emails after last night's ungrade: Received a Windows update last night 28th, now can't access my email accounts in Outlook. Access to other apps wiped out or eliminated, as well But I need help getting my emails. 3 different accounts I've checked that the username and passwords are correct. Help!...
  7. I cannot send or receive emails as of last Wednesday in my Outlook 13

I cannot send or receive emails as of last Wednesday in my Outlook 13: Is there a problem as of today with Windows email in outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-send-or-receive-emails-as-of-last/0c402bb9-e5c5-45fa-b976-30508648e385
  8. how do I delete my signature in outlook email

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I delete my signature in outlook email: How do I delete my signature in my outlook email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-my-signature-in-outlook-email/36d218b3-d108-4fa1-befe-f6fdf4455cae
  9. Outlook 365 is automatically deleting my read emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook 365 is automatically deleting my read emails: Hi, outlook 365 is automatically deleting my 'read' emails. I cannot find any setting to stop this from happening. I have read other threads which say to 'go to view - current view - view all emails' however the 'view all emails' option doesn't exist. The only options I have...
  10. Outlook keeps deleting my email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook keeps deleting my email: I have outlook on windows 10 on my pc and keeps deleting my email. where is this setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-keeps-deleting-my-email/8d8171e4-b162-44ec-b035-7971d90152b3