Windows 10: Outlook send and receive error - Last two days

Discus and support Outlook send and receive error - Last two days in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi I am using the latest version of Outlook from Office 365 and for the last couple of days have been getting the error as shown in the picture....... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by stuarttunstall, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Outlook send and receive error - Last two days

Hi
    I am using the latest version of Outlook from Office 365 and for the last couple of days have been getting the error as shown in the picture.... Now, it does not happen every time, and as I have 6 email accounts happens to random accounts... Why has this started in the last couple of days *Sad
    Starting to annoy me now... I even tried to disable my Kaspersky antivirus and still does it...
    Any ideas?
    Stuart

Outlook send and receive error - Last two days [​IMG]

:)

stuarttunstall, Apr 8, 2017
  2. Erdeslawe Win User

How to resolve error 0x8501001d popping up in windows 10 mail app?

The error message suggests that the email app is having difficulty synching with the email server. First check your server settings see: Add your Outlook.com account to another mail app last
    two items.

Erdeslawe, Apr 8, 2017
  3. T.Cox Win User
    Microsoft Outlook

I have a Windows Live account that is connected to Microsoft Windows 10 Outlook. For some reason for the last two weeks, I can no longer receive emails or cannot send emails. However, I am still receiving and can send email when using outlook Windows
    Live. My ISP is At&t and below are the error messages I keep getting.

reported error (0x8004102A) : 'Error with Send/Receive. There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error : 80041004.'

reported error (0x8DE00005) : 'There is an error synchronizing your mail account. Please verify your account is configured correctly by first accessing your mail on the web. Error: 3219. Server. An error occured in looking up the user's information in mserv.
    '

(1) - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

T.Cox, Apr 8, 2017
  4. SoFine409 Win User

Outlook send and receive error - Last two days

Hi stuarttunstall. If its intermittent and random it could be that your ISP is experiencing delays due to heavy volume. I occasionally experiences that especially on weekends and weekday mornings. You can try going to File/Account Settings/Change Account/Internet E-Mail Settings/ and changing the Server Timeout to a longer setting. I have mine set to 3 minutes. I think the default is 30 seconds. Your menus selections may be slightly different since my Outlook is a bit older than yours.

SoFine409, Apr 8, 2017
  5. Thanks for the reply...

I will take a look at that, seems strange it has only been the last couple of days and never happened before...

Just running the scanpst to see if that finds anything, I expect not Lol ..

**UPDATE** well it has found 95 errors Lol .. so see what happens..

Stuart

6. scanpst did not work, and I changed the server timeout but still the same... strange thing is it is different accounts and random..

7. SoFine409 Win User
    You could contact you email provider and ask them if they've been having issues. It may be totally on their side since it's random.

SoFine409, Apr 8, 2017
  8. Outlook send and receive error - Last two days

The problem is the accounts that seem to be having issues are all my website/server accounts so I suppose that would be down to me Lol ... problem is the seem to work OK on my mobile phone...

And it has only been a couple of days but as far as I know nothing has changed..

9. SoFine409 Win User
    Dang, random stuff is so difficult to troubleshoot. You could always delete each account and then recreate them. Also, you could keep a log of what things were happening immediately before you experience the issue. That might provide a clue.

SoFine409, Apr 8, 2017
  10. I know what you mean... I work in the automotive trade and intermittent faults are a nightmare..... Silly question, I did a Windows update last week I think, need to check when I next switch on, could that cause issues like this?

I am on my desktop with outlook 2007 now and it that just did the same so looks like my email server related *Smile Although both running Kaspersky so maybe that is an issue due to an update?

11. SoFine409 Win User
    I understand about auto issues. Strangest thing I ever had was an intermittent miss. Tried everything but no luck. I was looking down at the engine when it was getting dark and I noticed a little blue spark around one of the plugs! The ceramic insulator was cracked. That was back in the days before electronic diagnostics. Lots of trial and error.

You could uninstall Kaspersky and just use Defender for a few days. If the issue stops then you know. As long as you don't visit and questionable web sites Windows Defender is fine. In any event maybe just a fresh reinstall of Kaspersky may solve it but I'd try removing it completely for a while.

SoFine409, Apr 9, 2017
  12. When I get home tonight I may try to delete the email addresses from my server and recreate them.. It must be to do with my server rather than my computers as both my old desktop and new notebook do the same, but two non server, i.e my ISP email addresses work OK... *Smile

Very strange it does not do it all the time though Lol .

stuarttunstall, Apr 9, 2017
  13. Outlook send and receive error - Last two days

Well, so far tonight it seems to have worked.... maybe a glitch or just being good for a while Lol ...

stuarttunstall, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Outlook send and receive error - Last two days

1. Outlook send and receive error - Last two days - Similar Threads - Outlook send receive

2. Outlook send/receive problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook send/receive problem: I am running Office 2016 on my desktop Windows PC. Windows recently upgraded itself to version 2004. Since then I have been having intermittent problems with Outlook. When I boot-up, open Outlook, and do a send/receive, it always works perfectly. After being open for some...
  3. Send and receive error in Outlook 2016.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Send and receive error in Outlook 2016.: Windows 10 did an update in August and ever since then, I am getting error messages for sending and receiving e-mails in Outlook and anytime I try to do something, I have to enter my password. I have tried to reconfigure the e-mail, and set up a new account. but now it...
  4. Outlook won't send/receive emails after last night's ungrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook won't send/receive emails after last night's ungrade: Received a Windows update last night 28th, now can't access my email accounts in Outlook. Access to other apps wiped out or eliminated, as well But I need help getting my emails. 3 different accounts I've checked that the username and passwords are correct. Help!...
  5. Sending or Receiving reported error 0x800CCC0F in Outlook

in Windows 10 News
    Sending or Receiving reported error 0x800CCC0F in Outlook: [ATTACH]Microsoft Outlook is a software program that we use to send and receive emails. This application is quite useful for managing data like calendar, contacts, […] This article Sending or Receiving reported error 0x800CCC0F in Outlook first appeared on...
  6. Outlook 2013 will not send or receive emails from yahoo.com since the last Outlook update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook 2013 will not send or receive emails from yahoo.com since the last Outlook update: Since the June/July Outlook update, I cannot Receive or Send emails from my Yahoo.com account. I have checked all the top level settings, however the last time this occured 9 months ago, the Microsoft agent reset some of the settings on a page I do not recognize or know how...
  7. Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.: Outlook is not receiving or sending messages. I have tried reinstall etc. but no success. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-is-not-receiving-or-sending-messages/4a430084-9960-4310-bc97-f981fac4e19c
  8. Outlook ceases to send and receive mail the next day

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook ceases to send and receive mail the next day: Hi, I'm using outlook 2003. I leave my PC running and Outlook ceases to be able to send and receive mail the next day. I have been forced to reboot the PC and then it works again, well until the next day when I need to reboot again. I do not leave outlook as I shut it down...
  9. Outlook ceases to send and receive mail the next day

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook ceases to send and receive mail the next day: Hi, I'm using outlook 2003. I leave my PC running and Outlook ceases to be able to send and receive mail the next day. I have been forced to reboot the PC and then it works again, well until the next day when I need to reboot again. I do not leave outlook as I shut it down...
  10. Outlook 2010 - outlook sending and receiving error - 0x8004010f

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010 - outlook sending and receiving error - 0x8004010f: To make more space on the C: drive, I moved onedrive folder to another another drive. Didn't realize that the pst file is residing under onedrive. I linked the outlook 2010 data file to the new location of pst file but cannot send or receive emails. Keep on getting...