Windows 10: Outlook set up on new laptop

Discus and support Outlook set up on new laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello We have an old laptop with outlook 2007 on it. Now have purchased a new lappy and downloaded Office 365 outlook...but when I try to set it up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TonyT9012, Jul 5, 2018.

1. TonyT9012 Win User

Outlook set up on new laptop

Hello

We have an old laptop with outlook 2007 on it.

Now have purchased a new lappy and downloaded Office 365 outlook...but when I try to set it up it keeps asking for server / password but never seems to connect...just hangs there

Any ideas for me to try please

:)

TonyT9012, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Jayzilla Win User

How to set up password to start Outlook 2010?

Hi people. I'm new to outlook 2010. Is there any way I can set up a password to start Outlook 10 in my laptop?

Jayzilla, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

Hi steveatootac. Welcome to the TenForums @steveatootac

Don't think I would call this a repair but more an edit.

Click on File, upper left, account settings, account setting. A window should open with your accounts listed. Double click on the account you want to edit, then more settings lower right. The is a tab Outgoing Servers

These are the steps in Outlook 2013 and I don't think much has change to Outlook 2016.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Outlook set up on new laptop - Similar Threads - Outlook set laptop

2. New laptop set up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New laptop set up: Hi I have just bought a laptop for my son, I am using my Microsoft account for 365 etc as am allowed 5 devices.The problem is all my information ie, one drive etc..So he can see bank details etc very private stuff. I don't want him seeing all this and want a empty laptop for...
  3. setting up new laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    setting up new laptop: hi. I have a windows 10 laptop that uses my Microsoft account and email. When my wife bought her laptop we set it up with my Microsoft account and added her email to it. Now we are buying her a new laptop with windows 11 and when we set it up, can she set it up with her own...
  4. setting up new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    setting up new laptop: hi. I have a windows 10 laptop that uses my Microsoft account and email. When my wife bought her laptop we set it up with my Microsoft account and added her email to it. Now we are buying her a new laptop with windows 11 and when we set it up, can she set it up with her own...
  5. setting up new laptop

6. how to set up Outlook on new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to set up Outlook on new laptop: Need help setting up Outlook on new laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-up-outlook-on-new-laptop/025b1486-e37c-4f36-b664-c43167cb6ec7
  7. how to set up Outlook on new laptop

how to set up Outlook on new laptop: Need help setting up Outlook on new laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-up-outlook-on-new-laptop/025b1486-e37c-4f36-b664-c43167cb6ec7
  8. Setting up outlook on a new device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Setting up outlook on a new device: Hi All,I have brought a new laptop and am trying to set up my outlook. i have managed to import the emails but none of my folders which were previously created have been import. Plus the "+" symbol does not appear when panel "All folders" is shown Thanks in advance Rob...
  9. Set Up New Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Set Up New Laptop: When setting up new laptop, windows account is not recognised, when windows account entered into create account 'you cannot log in with work account' message is received? Other colleagues at same company do not have this issue....
  10. new laptop set up

in Windows 10 Customization
    new laptop set up: this is a brand new laptop . I don't want this laptop to be affected by the insider program my other laptops are . do I need to give this laptop a new windows account?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop outlook.com

2. how do i know if outlook 2019 is working on my new laptop

3. laptop wont set up outlook

4. set up outlook on new laptop,
  5. how to get outlook on brand new laptop,
  6. is outlook my only option with HP laptop