Windows 10: Outlook - sharing a search folder (but ideally nothing else)

Discus and support Outlook - sharing a search folder (but ideally nothing else) in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I run an info@ email address. I've just taken on a part-timer who's got her own name@ email address. Certain emails come in via info@ that I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by DorseyUK, Nov 11, 2015.

1. DorseyUK Win User

Outlook - sharing a search folder (but ideally nothing else)

I run an info@ email address.

I've just taken on a part-timer who's got her own name@ email address.

Certain emails come in via info@ that I categorise under her name. I've then got a search folder that picks up everything in that category.

Is there a way I can share the info@ mailbox with her but so she's only got access to the search folder and not the 100+ other folders i've got in there?

:)

DorseyUK, Nov 11, 2015

2. unread emails

I just recently updated my computer to windows 10 and been having issue with Outlook it is showing that I have unread emails in my folders but nothing is showing, then. I try to see what version of outlook I have and this shows 17.6525.42271.0 which I have
    no ideal what that is Outlook - sharing a search folder (but ideally nothing else) :( . I was thinking about un-installing outlook and then re-installing it. Can someone help me with this issue with outlook it driving me CRAZY

Thanks!!!

pamelarobinsonKY, Nov 11, 2015
  3. denciu Win User
    Connected but nothing else

UPDATE: I reinstalled windows again and there is no effect... Please, somebody help Outlook - sharing a search folder (but ideally nothing else) :(

denciu, Nov 11, 2015
Thema:

Outlook - sharing a search folder (but ideally nothing else)

1. Outlook - sharing a search folder (but ideally nothing else) - Similar Threads - Outlook sharing search

2. ideal and question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ideal and question: This can be the question or an idea of i just thought of ok when are Windows 11 is updating would it be a good idea to change the Scroller when its Updating when u did the same thing for windows 11 when windows 11 boots up or no?...
  3. ideal and question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ideal and question: This can be the question or an idea of i just thought of ok when are Windows 11 is updating would it be a good idea to change the Scroller when its Updating when u did the same thing for windows 11 when windows 11 boots up or no?...
  4. Settings search in wrong language (and nothing else)

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings search in wrong language (and nothing else): I recently switched my system's display language from English (US) to Japanese, and then back. Everything is normal, except when I search for settings in the Settings window or the Start menu, which is still in Japanese. I have restarted multiple times, and done everything on...
  5. cortana only searches bings, nothing else

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cortana only searches bings, nothing else: I just tried using cortana for the first time, had my laptop for more than a year but never thought about using cortana before today. but no matter what i send her she just searches bing and cannot do any of the other functionalities, it's really frustrating since i've got my...
  6. File/folder properties window is blurry in 4K, but nothing else is.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File/folder properties window is blurry in 4K, but nothing else is.: So the File Explorer windows are all file, nothing blurry. But when I right click a folder or file and go to it's properties, the Properties window is blurry (screenshot). How do I fix this? I've been through all the pages in Display Settings, and nothing! submitted by...
  7. Search not working in shared folders in word.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Search not working in shared folders in word.: Hello fellow techs, When we open Word and want to open a file, we cant search for the file in the explorer pop-up. The issue is only on shared drives. There are no results showing and it only shows the result of the map ur currently in. Imgur: The magic of the Internet...
  8. add search to folder in outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add search to folder in outlook: When I open a folder sometimes there is no search bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/add-search-to-folder-in-outlook/4317d3bb-5dd4-4f3a-947e-8d08d2cb3042
  9. Ideal home sharing settings?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ideal home sharing settings?: I'm experiencing a few odd (to me) network conditions and my first step is to confirm here that my Windows settings for a non-homegroup network (1 desktop, 3 laptops, 2 printers) is correct/optimal for home (ease of) use without concern of some strange person just popping in...
  10. Trouble searching within a shared folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble searching within a shared folder: Hi, I have a large shared folder, which two other computers have access to. The master computer has no problem searching within the folder; however, on the others it won't allow searching. Clicking the search bar in explorer has no effect, it won't allow anything to be...