Windows 10: Outlook will not send - Object Not Found

Discus and support Outlook will not send - Object Not Found in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am having trouble with Outlook. I had multiple accounts/emails including a client email. That data file became corrupted and locked me out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rick George, Jun 23, 2024.

1. Outlook will not send - Object Not Found

I am having trouble with Outlook. I had multiple accounts/emails including a client email. That data file became corrupted and locked me out of Outlook. The only way to get outlook to open was to remove the profile. Then I opened Outlook and was able to re-enter my email address which is through gmail. At that point, Outlook sync'd with my Gmail account and it re-populated my email. However, I am not able to send an email. It says "Object not found". Looking at my email data file I see there are 2. One is the original prior to Outlook getting corrupted, dated 6/21/24; The new data file is date

:)

Rick George, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

Outlook will not send - Object Not Found

1. Outlook will not send - Object Not Found - Similar Threads - Outlook send Object

2. Outlook will not send - Object Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook will not send - Object Not Found: I am having trouble with Outlook. I had multiple accounts/emails including a client email. That data file became corrupted and locked me out of Outlook. The only way to get outlook to open was to remove the profile. Then I opened Outlook and was able to re-enter my email...
  3. Outlook not sending emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook not sending emails: I received an update for Office 365 which was updated automatically. Since this new update, I cannot send emails via Outlook. The email sits in the Outbox with no further action. I understand a number of people are having the same problem. Outlook does not give you the option...
  4. Outlook not sending emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook not sending emails: I received an update for Office 365 which was updated automatically. Since this new update, I cannot send emails via Outlook. The email sits in the Outbox with no further action. I understand a number of people are having the same problem. Outlook does not give you the option...
  5. SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK

in Windows 10 Customization
    SENDING EMAILS ON OUTLOOK: OK how do I get Windows10 to let me send emails through outlook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  6. Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.

Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.: Outlook is not receiving or sending messages. I have tried reinstall etc. but no success. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-is-not-receiving-or-sending-messages/4a430084-9960-4310-bc97-f981fac4e19c
  7. Outlook app sends me to Web outlook.

Outlook app sends me to Web outlook.: I was charged $79 for something, I thought it might be a office subscription, which I don`t have, i have xbox. I bought Word, Excel and Outlook stand alone. While I had Excel open I tried checking, ended up getting a update. I see my outlook icon on the task bar is gone....
  8. Outlook Email Sending on WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook Email Sending on WiFi: There's an issue sending email while on WiFi from Outlook Pro Plus 2016. If I am plugged into the network it works GREAT. As soon as I unplug network and go into WiFi connection, Outlook generates the following error: Sending reported error (0x800CCC0F): 'The connection...
  9. outlook - trouble sending an email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    outlook - trouble sending an email: Several times recently after composing an email and attaching several attachments, I received this message: "The operation failed. The messaging interfaces have returned an unknown error. If the message persists, restart Outlook". I have an email I am trying to send right...
  10. Send-as and Send-on-behalf of for groups in Outlook

in Windows 10 News
    Send-as and Send-on-behalf of for groups in Outlook: Today, we are excited to announce the ‘Send-as’ and Send-on-behalf of feature for groups in Outlook, which brings you one step closer to turning your email into a great customer support solution. With the new ‘Send as’ and ‘Send on behalf of’ feature, members of the group...