Windows 10: Outlook wiped out after each windows update

Discus and support Outlook wiped out after each windows update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Every time my system updates, It kills my outlook. sometimes it kills more than that and wipes out everything but most of the time it is outlook. I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by sandyga2, Sep 5, 2016.

1. sandyga2 Win User

Outlook wiped out after each windows update

Every time my system updates, It kills my outlook. sometimes it kills more than that and wipes out everything but most of the time it is outlook. I do a system restore, but one time that didn't work.

I don't want to stop updates, but don't know how to keep this from happening

:)

sandyga2, Sep 5, 2016

2. Files wiped after each update

Hi Shwetank,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are losing data after each update.

• How many accounts are there on the system?
    • Have you logged in using a Microsoft account or a local account?
    For missing favorites issue:

If the issue persists, then refer to the suggestions provided by
    Anannya Podder replied on November 12, 2015, in the link below:

Problems with Favorites in Microsoft Edge

Problems with Favorites in Microsoft Edge

You can also provide feedback in Windows feedback app.

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Sep 5, 2016
  3. neilpzz Win User
    Files wiped after each update

Shouldn't do that (as you probably guess). When you login are you logged in as the name you used or is it using a temp profile.

neilpzz, Sep 5, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

No solution but a question, which version of Win10 is installed, RTM/Released or Insider Preview? Press the Windows key and R at the same time, type winver and press/click Enter/OK to get that. Also right-click the Windows key and click System, gives more. Post the numbers, will be some similar to Version 1511 Build 10586.545.

Berton, Sep 5, 2016
Thema:

1. Outlook wiped out after each windows update - Similar Threads - Outlook wiped each

2. Latest Windows Update wiped out Apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest Windows Update wiped out Apps: During the latest Windows update ~04-14-2021, the system wiped out all browsing data i.e. Google Chrome settings, bookmarks, etc., all my Adobe app data including actions, lightroom presets, and others resorting to factory defaults, and lots of other personal settings...
  3. windows update wipes out computer settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update wipes out computer settings: So when is Microsoft going to fix this error? Or they just going to ignore this. your programmers need to look at this issue. Do not put this problem on the end user. FIX IT!!!!...
  4. Windows 10 update wiped out everything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 update wiped out everything: How do i get all of my documents and photos and files back after windows 10 updated deleted everything. Hundreds of dollars in photo programs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-wiped-out-everything/5c622ab8-ab72-4a39-892a-16e8f8f20ed7
  5. Windows 10 August update - wiping out cookies and Outlook passwords

Windows 10 August update - wiping out cookies and Outlook passwords: In August, Windows 10 did an update. Since then, my cookies are not being saved in Chrome. This includes for my Microsoft and LinkedIn accounts. For Outlook, it remembers the account passwords for a little while but then I have to enter them again....
  6. Windows 10 August update - wiping out cookies and Outlook passwords

Windows 10 August update - wiping out cookies and Outlook passwords: In August, Windows 10 did an update. Since then, my cookies are not being saved in Chrome. This includes for my Microsoft and LinkedIn accounts. For Outlook, it remembers the account passwords for a little while but then I have to enter them again....
  7. Wipe out

Wipe out: W10 forced PIN selection to open my laptop this morning 3/21/2020 after functioning okay Humm cannot reach page was still happening, of course. Blue screen with old lit Window image appears with tray icons verticle on screen instead if in tray. Serms old style?! ALL my...
  8. wipe out

wipe out: I got my laptop used and it runs real slow. I want to just wipe it clean, remove everything on it and start fresh. what I don't know is if I will lose the windows too? will I have to reinstall it myself or will it automatically have it on there? it has windows 10 but tells...
  9. Update wiped out writing

Update wiped out writing: So... today, Microsoft decided I really, really, REALLY needed to have the new g-whiz update. I woke up to an "restart now or restart tonight?" message. Given that I was in the middle of writing and needed to have my computer open and working today to deal with an unrelated...
  10. Update wiped out computer

Update wiped out computer: Last night when I went to shut down my Surface Pro 2 it asked to install updates. This morning the computer says it lost my desktop location and all I have is a black screen with a couple icons in the task bar that do not work. The windows button does not work and even the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update has wiped out oulook settings

2. june 2019 update wipe out outlook on win 10 1903 ver

3. my Outlook was wiped out after windows update

4. outlook wiped out after windows update,
  5. windows update wipes out outlook,
  6. outlook wiped after update