Windows 10: Outlook XP (2002) keeps asking for password

Discus and support Outlook XP (2002) keeps asking for password in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, we are slowly migrating to Windows 10 at work and there is an issue with Outlook 2002. First, the setup: - 1 Microsoft Exchange account for... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kensiko, Jan 14, 2016.

1. kensiko Win User

Outlook XP (2002) keeps asking for password

Hello,

we are slowly migrating to Windows 10 at work and there is an issue with Outlook 2002. First, the setup:
    - 1 Microsoft Exchange account for everyone. No issue here.
    - 1 GMail account with Pop3 setup. Keeps asking for password each time we start Outlook, but then doesn't ask again.

There was a fix on Windows 7, it was about the protected storage and it worked, but does not in Win10. You can find results in google:
    outlook keep asking for password windows 7 protected storage - Google Search

I didn't want to mess my registry before asking here. Any idea of what is the best solution?

:)

kensiko, Jan 14, 2016
  2. Figaro Win User

Time changes everytime I sync

Windows XP Tablet ver 5.1

Outlook 2002 (10.2627.2625)

Figaro, Jan 14, 2016
  3. Office XP Service Pack 3 - Error 0x80096004

Office XP Service Pack 3

Office XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) provides the latest updates to Microsoft Office XP. SP3 contains significant security enhancements, as well as stability and performance improvements. This service pack applies to any level of Office XP. It contains all updates
    included in SP1 and SP2, in addition to updates released after SP2. SP3 applies to the following Office XP products: Word 2002, Excel 2002, Outlook 2002, PowerPoint 2002, Access 2002, FrontPage 2002, Publisher 2002, and Office XP Web Components.

Outlook XP (2002) keeps asking for password [​IMG]

We're sorry, this download is no longer available.
    • Perhaps one of the following links will help you find what you need.

Turkman143_org, Jan 14, 2016
Thema:

Outlook XP (2002) keeps asking for password

1. Outlook XP (2002) keeps asking for password - Similar Threads - Outlook 2002 keeps

2. Keeps asking for password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keeps asking for password: I had an issue with my password a few months ago and had to change it. Ever since, everything I was automatically signed into with my old password, keeps asking me for my password. All Microsoft related products. It's driving me nuts. I have clicked the "Keep me signed in"...
  3. Since Windows 10 update Outlook and Onedrive keep asking for passwords

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Since Windows 10 update Outlook and Onedrive keep asking for passwords: My laptop did a window 10 update i believe its the latest feature update about 2 weeks ago. This update causes when I open Outlook it asked for all my email passwords, a continuous loop, it also prompts me for my Onedrive password and removed all my saved passwords for...
  4. Outlook keeps asking for password but accepts nothing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook keeps asking for password but accepts nothing: I just went thru the lengthy stream related to Outlook not being able to log into g-mail vis Subject. After hours of effort I finally got the two to talk to each other but now Outlook will not synchronize any of the folders so I STILL cannot download any of my mail from...
  5. Microsoft Money 2002 reloaded and asking for a password

Microsoft Money 2002 reloaded and asking for a password: My hard drive crashed last week and an IT guru got another one for me. I had to reload Money 2002, but now it is prompting me for a password! I don't ever remember setting up a password. Does anyone have an idea on how I can get into it?...
  6. Outlook 2013 Keeps asking for password to log in to AOL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook 2013 Keeps asking for password to log in to AOL: Microsoft Outlook 2013 keeps asking for the password to log in to AOL mail. I connect to AOL.COM using an IMAP connection. Now it keeps asking for the password. It has done this repeatedly in the last 2 weeks. I have tried every suggestion I can find on the internet to...
  7. office365 outlook keeps asking password over and over again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    office365 outlook keeps asking password over and over again: My outlook goes nuts... and it's asking password over and over again. I do have a msn email.... I did see some exceptions regarding a Hotmail and outlook but without any details... TH...
  8. Windows copy not asking Outlook password

Windows copy not asking Outlook password: Hi. I recently bought a new Laptop with preloaded Windows 10 os. Now I have activated it, and I am unable to use my outlook account. The system lists me as an administrator, and Doesn't give me the option to switch to outlook account. I want to use my outlook account...
  9. Outlook always asks for a password...

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook always asks for a password...: hi guys, i know this problem exists for years already, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013. I tried everything, like deleting the credential in Credential Manager. Recreating the user account does not help, tried that, problem comes back. So this must have...
  10. Outlook Keeps Asking for Password

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Keeps Asking for Password: I use Microsoft Outlook (Office 365 2016) for email and for the past several months, it's been asking for the password for various of my email accounts. After awhile it will accept the password, and everything will be fine until something breaks again and the process...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft outlook 2002 keeps asking for password