Windows 10: Outook Office 365 .pst

Discus and support Outook Office 365 .pst in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi I always keep a backup of my Outlook .pst file just n case I need it... Just doing a back up and notice that the files do not have any... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by stuarttunstall, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Outook Office 365 .pst

Hi

I always keep a backup of my Outlook .pst file just n case I need it...

Just doing a back up and notice that the files do not have any association linked... I am sure it used to show the Outlook icon but can't be sure... can anyone confirm this.. I did try to link to Outlook but is failed...

This is what I mean...

Outook Office 365 .pst [​IMG]

This is what I get when I try to associate it to Outlook... Which seems odd... unless it is because Outlook is open?

:)

stuarttunstall, Jan 11, 2018

2. Outlook 2016 crashing on start up

nope

didn't work

it's an office 365 email... so no pst...

itzik.yshimony, Jan 11, 2018
  3. Can Cortana Sync Tasks/Reminders with Outlook Tasks

Thanks Rachelle!

Is there a way to find out if Microsoft plans to integrate Cortana with Office 365 Outook Tasks? Cortana already integrates with email and the calendar. Is there a Cortana site that shows upcoming features and integration plans?

Thanks again,

Jonathan Hogan, Jan 11, 2018
  4. Barman58 Win User

Outook Office 365 .pst

Mine have the Outlook association, I'm using the Office 2016 package rather than the Office 365 but should be same.

I would advise you use the installer (uninstaller - Change), to do a repair rather than manually setting the association as the Office associations are not standard

Barman58, Jan 11, 2018
  5. I have just gone into "set default apps" and there is nothing associated with the .pst file... so when I try to add it says nothing is installed, even though Outlook works perfect *Sad

Will try the repair option ...

stuarttunstall, Jan 11, 2018
  6. Update.... Thank you for the suggestion... just did the quick repair and almost instant it seemed to have worked *Smile

stuarttunstall, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Outook Office 365 .pst

1. Outook Office 365 .pst - Similar Threads - Outook Office 365

2. Office 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Office 365: I downloaded a file but, when I try to open it I am directed to the Microsoft subscription page. I just purchased my subscription 8 months ago. or it ask me to choose how I want to open it but none of the options work....
  3. office 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    office 365: Does the Office 2019 upgrade on windows 10 machine remove the microsoft analysis services? C:\Program Files\Microsoft Analysis Services\AS OLEDB\140\msolap.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365/8847e567-fa73-49a8-a338-f749075de7a3
  4. office 365

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    office 365: so uh i found out i have quite a few viruses and i wanted to format my computer, but apparently office will be gone but idk how to get the key for it if it came with my pc. submitted by /u/FncyTomato [link] [comments]...
  5. Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 365: I am very unhappy with 365 that I now have to pay for. When Windows 7 got dumped I bought a copy of Windows 10, downloaded it and could manage OK. I only use Outlook and Word. and Outlook is run by frontier.com Then Windows 10 blew up my computer, Microsoft Tech Support...
  6. office 365

office 365: I did not install publisher when i installed "home office 365." How do I now find and install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365/720b03d8-673f-4b53-ad3c-0918ab23bdc0
  7. office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    office 365: i have purchased office personal and do not have a clue what to do with it or start it, you have taken payment and i can not find it anywhere https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365/238d8691-2530-49d6-9233-1657530cc4a9"
  8. Acees To outook

Acees To outook: I was asked to authenticate my phone, and receive a SMS to access my outlook, and also I was asked to provide a sencond means of authentications, to what I complied by providing my personal email. Whay is it that I don't receive the verification code by email... May I have...
  9. Office 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office 365: Hello I have a new PC with Windows 10. I have a subscription to Office 365 and want to download Word etc... how is this done? Rupert https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365/22fbf494-9ee9-422e-868f-c81a5f2687fd"
  10. Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365: Hi Is anyone else having an issue with Office 365 this morning? I logged in earlier all was OK, just turned the PC off and done a few things, when I turn on it is asking me to turn on my auto renewal.... [img] If I go to account options in Outlook [img] I...