Windows 10: Over 500 extensions in Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) marketplace

Discus and support Over 500 extensions in Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) marketplace in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In November of 2015, almost 2 years ago, we launched the Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) Marketplace to further our goals to build an open and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Over 500 extensions in Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) marketplace

Source: Over 500 extensions in the VSTS/TFS marketplace | Brian Harrys blog

:)

Brink, Aug 16, 2017

2. Download for Microsoft visual studio 2013 express edition

According to the following page, you can download it at the following link:

https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/older-downloads/

You will need to have an account setup:

To download any product from the following list, click the download button and log in with your Visual Studio Subscription account when prompted. If you don’t have a Visual Studio Subscription, you can create one for free by clicking on “Create a new Microsoft
    account” on the login page.

Visual Studio Community 2013; Visual Studio Professional 2013; Visual Studio Premium 2013; Visual Studio Ultimate 2013

Visual Studio Test Professional 2013

Visual Studio 2013 Language Pack

Visual Studio Test Professional 2013 Language Pack

Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2013

Visual Studio Team Foundation Server Express 2013

Team Explorer for Visual Studio 2013

Visual Studio 2013 Shell (Integrated)

Visual Studio 2013 SDK

Visual Studio 2013 Modeling SDK

Visual Studio 2013 Agents

Visual Studio Express 2013 for Web

Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows

Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows Desktop

Andre Da Costa, Aug 16, 2017
  3. Visual studio pricing

Andre Da Costa, Aug 16, 2017
Thema:

Over 500 extensions in Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) marketplace

1. Over 500 extensions in Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) marketplace - Similar Threads - 500 extensions Visual

2. Visual Studio will not let me access marketplace

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio will not let me access marketplace: I recently installed Visual Studio community 2019. All of a sudden, I receive the following error when trying to add more Extensions:"A connection to the server could not be established because the following error occurred: An error occurred while sending the request. The...
  3. Visual Studio will not let me access marketplace

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio will not let me access marketplace: I recently installed Visual Studio community 2019. All of a sudden, I receive the following error when trying to add more Extensions:"A connection to the server could not be established because the following error occurred: An error occurred while sending the request. The...
  4. Visual Studio Team Services Update - May 11, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Team Services Update - May 11, 2017: As you may know, this week is the //Build conference. Along side that event, we are announcing a ton of VS Team Services enhancements, including rolling out our sprint 117 upgrade. Some of the changes are available immediately (because they were previously deployed and only...
  5. Visual Studio Team Services Update - Sept. 15

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Team Services Update - Sept. 15: This week we are deploying our sprint 123 work. Check out the release notes. There are a few things I want to highlight… New queries hub – We are on a journey to rework how some key elements of our navigation/data model work. We are changing the role of “Team” and...
  6. What’s new in Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) Sprint 121 Update

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) Sprint 121 Update: The Sprint 121 Update of Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) is rolling out more broadly to accounts this week and includes Wiki in public preview and many features to make your workflow more integrated and consistent. Wiki, now included with every project, leverages the...
  7. Visual Studio Team Services Update - Jan 6

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Team Services Update - Jan 6: Next week we will be rolling out our sprint 110 and 111 updated (we didn’t do a 110 deployment due to the holidays). You can check out the release notes for details. Please bear with us – these changes are going to roll out a bit slower than usual. As I write this, we are...
  8. Visual Studio Team Services Update – Nov 28

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Team Services Update – Nov 28: This week we are deploying our sprint 109 payload. You can read the release notes for details. There’s a few things I’m particularly excited about. Build task versioning – We had a live site incident a few months ago because we rolled out an update to a build task on...
  9. Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) Sprint 122 Update Aug. 28

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) Sprint 122 Update Aug. 28: In the Sprint 122 Update of Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) we’re announcing the general availability of customizable work item rules to automate work item behavior. This is key to leveraging the simplicity of the Inheritance process model. Read more about Customizable...
  10. Visual Studio Team Services Update - July 14

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Team Services Update - July 14: This week we are deploying our sprint 120 payload for Visual Studio Team Services. Check out the release notes for all the detail. The big news of this sprint is the new visual release definition editor that allows you to see the flow of your release through environments....