Windows 10: Overclocking help with ASUS MOBO?

Discus and support Overclocking help with ASUS MOBO? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; if there is a better WEBSITE to answer this then please give me url for it please. ------------------ OH MY WTF!!*Banghead I need someone to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by axelrose1969, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Overclocking help with ASUS MOBO?

if there is a better WEBSITE to answer this then please give me url for it please.
    ------------------

OH MY WTF!!*Banghead

I need someone to help me using ifant-style baby steps overclocking.

I just want to increase teh speeds about 10-15% and no more.

Can someone make a video and post you JooTube please?

I am super Joob as many have told me in person or behind my back but I hacked into microphones and know what they said about me.

Please please please, God in heavan and devil below, please please helps me.

thanks you very very very very much.
    I wish I could pay you but my convienyunce store job only pays min wages and never allows me more than 33 hours fearing ot, that ot stands for overtime.

please help. thansk

below is my rig, rig means guts or whats inside my compotuer now.

Motherboard Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.

Product Name MAXIMUS VII HERO

Version Rev 1.xx

S/N [hidden out of fear from idenity theft]

BIOS American Megatrends Inc.
    BIOS Version 1104
    BIOS Release Date 07/16/2014
    BIOS ROM Size 8192 KBytes

CPU SOCKET 1150
    Manufacturer
    Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz [top 4 cpu's in woorld]

Supported Voltage 1.2 v
    External Clock 100 MHz
    Max Speed 3800 MHz
    Current Speed 3200 MHz

Memory Installed Socket Designation
    DIMM_A2 Memory Type DDR3
    Installed Size
    4096 MBytes
    Socket Designation DIMM_B2
    Memory Type DDR3
    Installed Size 4096 MBytes

:)

axelrose1969, Jun 19, 2017

2. BSOD "Stop code: IRQL not less or equal" after 4 hours

These H series motherboard from the ASUS with the H81 chipset not have overclocking capability only you can overclock the memory from 1333mhz to 1400mhz.

IT Guy Viki, Jun 19, 2017
  3. Andre.C Win User
    Too much BSOD without a reason

Hi,

the PC is a custom build. Running on Asus Maximus V Formula mobo. And yes i'm an overclocker and I've dropped everything to default.

Hope this helps,

Andre.C, Jun 19, 2017
  4. Overclocking help with ASUS MOBO?

Hi axelrose1969.

Lets see if other members have a different take but if your processor is as you say you can't over clock at least not to my knowledge. They will boost on their own as you pointed out when needed and if your numbers are right, its about 18%. It governs itself.

It is my understanding that your processor must be a "K" type to overclock.

This sort of makes sense because Asus has the ability on a number of boards to auto - overclock. You let it decide where it feels stable and you are done. Now the pro's know how to push further using the tricks of the trade. Another simple over clock is using the memory profile.

Lets see if some other member, especially one of the professional overclockers disagrees or by chance, is your processor a "K" type.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 21, 2017
  5. Steve C Win User
    Some MBs have a turbo boost feature in the BIOS which lets the CPU overclock when loaded. This is usually a simple feature to implement. Check your manual for this feature. You might need a K type CPU though.

Steve C, Jun 22, 2017
  6. x509 Win User
    A good all-around hardware site, including overclocking and water-cooling is hardforum.com. Those guys are pretty serious dudes, but very helpful, kind of like this board.

I have an account on that board, been active there for years now.

7. The processor should come with "K" with the model name. For example, an i5 4570 cannot be overclocked but an i5 4570K can be. Same goes to some i3, i5 and i7s.

It's a different story with Pentiums though as they don't come with a "K" prefix on their model name.

The only thing that you're gonna get performance boost from is from it's boost clock.

RoasterMen, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Overclocking help with ASUS MOBO?

1. Overclocking help with ASUS MOBO? - Similar Threads - Overclocking help ASUS

2. Overclocking Failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Overclocking Failed: I have an older computer with Win 10, I had someone update the Bios I think maybe two years ago and it's been running very well.I hope this is an easy fix! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/overclocking-failed/9b5e1103-0148-4a15-b0ac-dbc5b71c5845
  3. GPU for Asus H61M-CS MOBO

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU for Asus H61M-CS MOBO: I want to upgrade my old computer as it is running very laggy now a days. It's old enough and I actually don't want to scrap it out. The system has Asus H61M-CS motherboard powered with Intel Pentium Dual Core G2020 2.9GHz processor. It has got HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3 1866MHz...
  4. GPU for Asus H61M-CS MOBO

GPU for Asus H61M-CS MOBO: I want to upgrade my old computer as it is running very laggy now a days. It's old enough and I actually don't want to scrap it out. The system has Asus H61M-CS motherboard powered with Intel Pentium Dual Core G2020 2.9GHz processor. It has got HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3 1866MHz...
  5. overclocking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    overclocking: hello i have a asus laptop with model: S550CA processor: intel{r} Core {TM}i5-3337U @1.80GHz 1.80GHz Memory: at this moment 4GB touch support 10 Touch Points Hdd 700GB My question is i read that i can overclock this cpu from 1.80GHz to @2.80GHz does anyone have some usefull...
  6. To overclock or not to overclock, that is the question...

in Windows 10 Support
    To overclock or not to overclock, that is the question...: Hello all, I have recently bought a gaming desktop pc 2nd hand, I have had laptops in the past and came to the conclusion that desktop is the way to go if I want to game. Specs are below; EVGA Hadron Air Mini-ITX I5 4690k 3.50GHz 16gb DDR3 666MHz ASUSTeK Z971-PLUS NVIDIA...
  7. Same Exact Score after Overclocking RTX 2060 (HELP Overclocking RTX 2060)

Same Exact Score after Overclocking RTX 2060 (HELP Overclocking RTX 2060): I am getting the same identical score on Heaven Benchmark running Stock and Overclock no idea why. This is my Overclock Core at +170 memory at +800. I was hoping the score and FPS would go up at least by 5% or even 10% but they are identical on both instances stock and...
  8. OverClocking

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    OverClocking: What is meant by overclocking and what does it do? 118400
  9. Ryzen Mobo Asus B350 Driver- confused

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ryzen Mobo Asus B350 Driver- confused: Which do I install and update? I am confused (dates/version and size discrepancy) :- Access Denied or Chipset (AMD Driver Ryzen B350 Chipset Website) 79111
  10. Asus Z170-E MOBO X6 usb?.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Z170-E MOBO X6 usb?.: Hi. Yesterday I received my new PC with a Z170-E Mother board and on description it says it has. 1x USB3.1 6x USB3.0 6x USB2.0 How ever I only see 2x 3.0 on the back and 2X 3.0 on top of the case. I also have 2x USB2.0 on the rear. All I can see is 4X 3.0USB...