Windows 10: Overloaded d drive

Discus and support Overloaded d drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I keep getting a message that my d drive has very little space. My computer is only 2 months old. Can anuyone help me? 36233 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ashton111, Jan 3, 2016.

1. ashton111 Win User

Overloaded d drive

I keep getting a message that my d drive has very little space. My computer is only 2 months old. Can anuyone help me?

:)

ashton111, Jan 3, 2016

2. 100% disk usage and freezing when i play minecraft

so I have the following computer with 4gb of ram 500gb of HDD and an Intel Core i3 and I see that my game freezing due the hard drive overload so I sought the task manager to check what cause my HDD to overload and I found that the task "system" take a
    hank of my hard drive and I also check that I got about 60 % ram usage (because when I am 80+% ram usage its because the virtual memory tries to use the hard drive due to extending memory) here things that I tried I change settings to chrome , I disabled windows
    search, disable the antivirus and every signe costum program that I was running (except the gpu drivers).I keep the superfetch on because I use the ready boost feature to extend the ram and prevent the virtual memory problem.can anyone tell what causes the
    system to overload the hard drive ?

nikos markakis, Jan 3, 2016
  3. yutuyt Win User
    "Disconnected" D drive; also, D drive named "Recovery" for some reason.

Oh! Ok. In that case, you need bootable media. The recovery partition will not help you there. Go download windows 7 ultimate from microsoft and put it on a flash drive. Then

you can boot from it. Follow the instructions. It should be able to activate automatically.

EDIT: Do you have a product key?

yutuyt, Jan 3, 2016
  4. pbcopter Win User

Overloaded d drive

Welcome.
    How large is the D: drive? What have you stored there?
    Please attach a screen shot of your Disk manager.

pbcopter, Jan 3, 2016
Thema:

Overloaded d drive

1. Overloaded d drive - Similar Threads - Overloaded drive

2. APP Data File Issue - 118 GB of Roaming and Local Data has overloaded my 256G SSD C:/ Drive...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    APP Data File Issue - 118 GB of Roaming and Local Data has overloaded my 256G SSD C:/ Drive...: Hi, I am looking for some assistance please from anyone who is tech savvy that may be able to lend me a hand.**** My issue is as huge Hidden App Data File of 118GB that filling up my C:/ Drive which I tried to move/migrate to a D:/ drive but windows system preventing move****...
  3. APP Data File Issue - 118 GB of Roaming and Local Data has overloaded my 256G SSD C:/ Drive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    APP Data File Issue - 118 GB of Roaming and Local Data has overloaded my 256G SSD C:/ Drive...: Hi, I am looking for some assistance please from anyone who is tech savvy that may be able to lend me a hand.**** My issue is as huge Hidden App Data File of 118GB that filling up my C:/ Drive which I tried to move/migrate to a D:/ drive but windows system preventing move****...
  4. APP Data File Issue - 118 GB of Roaming and Local Data has overloaded my 256G SSD C:/ Drive...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. USB devices are overloading and turn off and on randomly and suddenly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB devices are overloading and turn off and on randomly and suddenly.: Hello everyone, Today I am writing about an issue with my USB devices I have been struggling with for a little while now. My USB devices will randomly disconnect and reconnect when I am using all of them at the same time. I am a streamer and I noticed when I stream and all of...
  6. USB devices are overloading and turn off and on randomly and suddenly.

USB devices are overloading and turn off and on randomly and suddenly.: Hello everyone, Today I am writing about an issue with my USB devices I have been struggling with for a little while now. My USB devices will randomly disconnect and reconnect when I am using all of them at the same time. I am a streamer and I noticed when I stream and all of...
  7. problem regarding CPU and RAM Memory overloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem regarding CPU and RAM Memory overloads: After recent update of windows 11. I come to know a issue regarding to cpu overloads .Due to more number of powershell processes is running in sytem with higher sizes which consumes approx 100% of memory and the system getting hanged. What can be the solution of this problrm...
  8. problem regarding CPU and RAM Memory overloads

problem regarding CPU and RAM Memory overloads: After recent update of windows 11. I come to know a issue regarding to cpu overloads .Due to more number of powershell processes is running in sytem with higher sizes which consumes approx 100% of memory and the system getting hanged. What can be the solution of this problrm...
  9. Disk errors on 2011 Dell Inspiron N5040 running WIN10 / Machine overloaded by office 365...

Disk errors on 2011 Dell Inspiron N5040 running WIN10 / Machine overloaded by office 365...: Dear MS Community,I've got a 2011 Dell Inspiron N5040 Yes I am now trying to find a job to pay to replace it, but . . . A month or so it ground to a halt, and task manager seemed to show office 365 updates were killing the machine so I removed office 365.However it still had...
  10. C Drive Overload

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    C Drive Overload: I have been having problems with my C drive on my laptop. It has been overloaded for sometime and I am needing some assistance as to what I can do to get it back to normal. I have tried to optimize, and that doesn't seem to work and I don't want to delete anything. What can I...