Windows 10: Oversize printing

Discus and support Oversize printing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can pages be tiled in Filemaker to print as a larger format... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jthrockmorton, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Oversize printing

Can pages be tiled in Filemaker to print as a larger format

:)

jthrockmorton, Aug 18, 2018
  2. spapakons Win User

Printing is oversized, live mail, edge.

I just tried to print from Edge by clicking the three dots button (menu) and selecting Print. Have you seen the Scale setting? If it is set to "Shrink to fit" it would resize the page to fit the paper. This means if the page is smaller it will print it larger. Try setting that to 100% and see if it prints correctly.

Oversize printing [​IMG]

spapakons, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Oversize printing

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Oversize printing

1. Oversize printing - Similar Threads - Oversize printing

2. Folder oversize compared to contents issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder oversize compared to contents issues: Hi, so I have a problem where my folder size when inspected is much bigger than the contents contained within... Below, there are screenshots to illustrate the issueAs you can see, something is taking up over 27GB of space that I could be using.It may be a folder storage...
  3. Desktop & Apps oversized after a restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop & Apps oversized after a restart: Hi I restarted my computer about a week ago and as soon as it turned on from the restart my desktop and some apps have enlarged which makes some apps almost unusable as I cant see what some buttons are for. I have tried changing the screen resolution and updating the...
  4. Oversized display when trying to use 1360 x 768 + resolution

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Oversized display when trying to use 1360 x 768 + resolution: Hello, I have faced a problem with my 2 displays since I updated my system on the 20th of March. Both displays (one is a small Kogan TV and one is a large LG TV) have been oversized, to the point where 80% of the task bar is not showing. To be clear, I have run 1920 by 1080...
  5. Suddenly everything on my pc appears in hugely oversize display.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suddenly everything on my pc appears in hugely oversize display.: My PC lost internet connection for a short while - issue was repaired yesterday - today everything on the screen is hugely oversized. Just to get this page small enough to use I held CTRL and the minus button - now when I do that the minus sign actually appears in the typing...
  6. Oversized dialogue boxes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Oversized dialogue boxes: I have a program for embroidery called Generations. It worked fine on my old laptop Windows 10 but the dialogue boxes are too big on my new laptop and I can't reach any controls like OK. How can I reduce the size of these dialogue boxes? [ATTACH]...
  7. Why is my Start Menu Oversized?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my Start Menu Oversized?: [ATTACH] Idk how this happened but is there a fix to this? https://preview.redd.it/kt1vf6ed32561.png?width=787&format=png&auto=webp&s=645e6903fac33810bb007f08b8a00bae6af5a779 submitted by /u/FatBoi1013777 [link] [comments]...
  8. screen oversized after upgrade to build 19041.508

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    screen oversized after upgrade to build 19041.508: Hello, It's October 3 2020 and MS / Windows just applied build 19041.508 this morning. Upon completion, my screen is now oversize or bloated or whatever the term is. My task bar at the bottom is barely accessible, the start panel on the left is barely accessible. I am...
  9. Microsoft Print to PDF: oversized, un-copy-able text and other issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Print to PDF: oversized, un-copy-able text and other issues: Hello, I've tried to use the Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 10 but encounter 2 main issues: I cannot copy any text from the PDF document PDF document seems oversized file I saw already many subjects/complaints about these issues for years, but all have been closed...
  10. Printing is oversized, live mail, edge.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing is oversized, live mail, edge.: Hello, would like to introduce myself my name is Justin. I am having some troubles printing. We are a company, and 2 of our computers now run windows 10. The problem i am having from Edge, Windows Live Mail. IE pretty much Everything is printing over-sized. Emails is...