Windows 10: P6t UEFI

Discus and support P6t UEFI in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had major hiccup. I own an Asus standard P6T Intel board. Current bios 1408 with intel i7 975 @ 3.33ghz 12 g ram. I usually don't have many issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ms2002ny, Jul 9, 2018.

1. ms2002ny Win User

P6t UEFI

I had major hiccup. I own an Asus standard P6T Intel board. Current bios 1408 with intel i7 975 @ 3.33ghz 12 g ram. I usually don't have many issues with it except recently hard drive has been running a little high, So i purchased a new one. I used windows 10 tool and decided i was going to switch from MBR to GPT in case i ever decide to get rid of this board. Well now im wondering since this board doesn't seem to have UEFI listed in the bios, am i doomed to have to get a new board now. I am not a dumb man, i do posses some computing skill. All self taught of course, since windows 95. But when it comes to bios i generally dont tend to dabble, for fear of messing comp up so bad it cant return. I fear i may have done this. I am looking for valid suggestions to fix this problem as most of my life is on this hard drive, and of course i did not back up before i converted it. I know, I know, all the files seem to be just fine on the hard drive for now. I would like to keep them that way.

:)

ms2002ny, Jul 9, 2018
  2. Octavean Win User

ASUS Simplifies P6T Deluxe with P6T

The ASUS P6T (non-Deluxe) Manual has been out for download over at asus.com for at least a week now. I was looking for updated BIOS for the ASUS P6T Deluxe when I came across the documentation for the P6T so I downloaded it and skimmed through it for differences. The first time there was only a placeholder and no downloads for the P6T. Now they have not only the manual but the first release BIOS for download "P6T 0112 Bios".

For what its worth, the P6T lists "Tripple-Channel DDR3 2000(O.C.) / 1866(O.C.) / 1800(O.C.) / 1600(O.C.) / 1333 / 1066 support" whereas the P6T Deluxe only lists "Tripple-Channel DDR3 1600(O.C.) / 1333 / 1066 support" in the manual. This might just be that they did more extensive testing on the P6T then the P6T Deluxe or maybe they were rushing with documentation and getting the product out with the Deluxe version. I don't necessarily think that there are any differences with supported MEM between these two boards.

***edit***

There is a Qualified Vendors list which is much more extensive and max listed voltage for RAM was 2.0v but 1.9v was typical for DDR3-2000.

Octavean, Jul 9, 2018
  3. ASUS P6T Problem

D0

EDIT: I Should probably point out its a P6T Deluxe V2. Sory for a confusion

abeliangrapes, Jul 9, 2018
  4. P6t UEFI

retrofuturistic1, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

P6t UEFI

1. P6t UEFI - Similar Threads - P6t UEFI

2. Disk validation failed. I am trying to boot to UEFI but MBR2GPT is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk validation failed. I am trying to boot to UEFI but MBR2GPT is not working.: Here is a picture of the promptI just can not find a way to figure this out.I have to disks: 1 HDD and 1 SSD where my OS is installed.Someone said that I might have to remove my HDD to get this to work, but some other guy said I don't need to remove it because I have only 2...
  3. Disk validation failed. I am trying to boot to UEFI but MBR2GPT is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk validation failed. I am trying to boot to UEFI but MBR2GPT is not working.: Here is a picture of the promptI just can not find a way to figure this out.I have to disks: 1 HDD and 1 SSD where my OS is installed.Someone said that I might have to remove my HDD to get this to work, but some other guy said I don't need to remove it because I have only 2...
  4. Disk validation failed. I am trying to boot to UEFI but MBR2GPT is not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. converting disks to GPT from MBR to go from Legacy to UEFI. MBR2GPT does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    converting disks to GPT from MBR to go from Legacy to UEFI. MBR2GPT does not work: HiIm trying to convert my boot disk to GPT so I could boot to UEFI rather than legacy mode.I try to go GPT but it says this on CMD:I tried to follow another guy with the same problem adding 200mb of free memory:But still it didnt work.What do I do?...
  6. converting disks to GPT from MBR to go from Legacy to UEFI. MBR2GPT does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    converting disks to GPT from MBR to go from Legacy to UEFI. MBR2GPT does not work: HiIm trying to convert my boot disk to GPT so I could boot to UEFI rather than legacy mode.I try to go GPT but it says this on CMD:I tried to follow another guy with the same problem adding 200mb of free memory:But still it didnt work.What do I do?...
  7. converting disks to GPT from MBR to go from Legacy to UEFI. MBR2GPT does not work

8. are there anyone today using windows 10 with asus p6t v2 deluxe?

are there anyone today using windows 10 with asus p6t v2 deluxe?: if yes what versions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-there-anyone-today-using-windows-10-with-asus/81bda681-1693-4412-b28a-4405fa356057
  9. ASUS P6T Delux V2 Motherboard hang with recent Windows 10 updates

ASUS P6T Delux V2 Motherboard hang with recent Windows 10 updates: I have a computer that works perfectly for all my purposes but sadly I have to disable VT-d (a workaround I have seen mentioned in many places on the Internet an also worked on my machine) to make it work with Windows 10 since I few upgrades back since it is based on ASUS P6T...
  10. Windows 10 1809 Problem with Asus P6T SE

Windows 10 1809 Problem with Asus P6T SE: I'm having some trouble with update 1809, after rebooting i always get a black screen without bios showing, i need to clear cmos to get something. i tried updating an exisitng installation, making a fresh one and using another hd with a working 1809 installation (which...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. p6t uefi

2. p6t secure boot

3. asus p6t uefi

4. p6t deluxe v2 uefi,
  5. asus p6t deluxe v2 uefi,
  6. p6t boot mode,
  7. asus p6t se uefi,
  8. asus p6t deluxe uefi,
  9. uefi boot mode p6t se,
  10. uefi mode in bios p6tse,
  11. asus p6t deluxe v2 uefi bios,