Windows 10: packaging

Discus and support packaging in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What comes in the box with the new motherboard. Need to return mb and forgot what is in the packaging. 67203 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by robert, Oct 16, 2016.

1. robert Win User

packaging

What comes in the box with the new motherboard. Need to return mb and forgot what is in the packaging.

:)

robert, Oct 16, 2016

2. Windows Packaging Problem

Hello Experts,

I have developed Hybrid Application through SAP webide.

Following is my configuration

1.Desktop : Windows 10 pro 64 bit 4GB RAM

2.Visual Studio: 2015

Hyper -v is enabled on through BIOS.

I got error while application is deployed on SMP server.

2:23:01 PM (hybrid-toolkit) ERROR running one or more of the platforms: Unexpected error from installation: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows Phone\v8.1\Tools\AppDeploy\AppDeployCmd.exe: Command failed with exit code 2148734208 Error output:

2:23:01 PM (hybrid-toolkit) Error: You have reached the maximum number of developer sideloaded packages allowed on this device. Please uninstall a sideloaded package and try again. You may have previously installed the app with an earlier version of cordova-windows.
    Ensure the app is uninstalled from the phone and then try to run again.

2:23:01 PM (hybrid-toolkit) You may not have the required environment or OS to run this project

2:23:01 PM (hybrid-toolkit) run windows exited with error code 99

2:23:02 PM (hybrid-toolkit) The node process of the "run" script exited with code 99.

2:23:02 PM (hybrid-toolkit) The run command execute failure reason: Hybrid Toolkit utility exited with error

packaging [​IMG]

I want to run this application on emulator.

Please provide me help as i am stuck.

Thanks & Regards,

Pavan Hampi, Oct 16, 2016
  3. Windows Packaging Problem

Hello Experts ,

Please provide necessary solution. i am stuck on this step since 2 weeks.

Is it required to increase the capacity of RAM?

current configurationis as folllows

RAM : 4GB.

Operating system : Windows 10 pro

Visual Studio 2015 with required plugins.

Thanks & Regards,

Pavan Hampi, Oct 16, 2016
  4. EdTittel Win User

packaging

Depends on the motherboard. If you go to the in-depth review sites, like overclockers.com, they often include "box shots" or "unpacking shots" that show you exactly what comes with the mobo. I'd look around on Google for that kind of review of your mobo, and use it to guide my scavenging efforts, if I were you...
    HTH,
    --Ed--

PS: sometimes the vendor site will tell you what comes with the mobo on the product page, too. If the other suggestions don't pan out, try that, too.

EdTittel, Oct 17, 2016
  5. CountMike New Member
    Unless it's some really rich MB, it won't come with much. Mandatory backside plate for outputs and couple of SATA cables. If it has video output, some kind of adapter DVI/HDMI/VGA is usually included too.

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

packaging

1. packaging - Similar Threads - packaging

2. Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86: So I've been trying to download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86 and x64 as its a required to download a game on EA, I cannot finish downloading it because I don't have it. I've tried downloading all versions including the most up to date one, but for...
  3. Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86: So I've been trying to download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86 and x64 as its a required to download a game on EA, I cannot finish downloading it because I don't have it. I've tried downloading all versions including the most up to date one, but for...
  4. Problem downloading Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package x86

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Unable to Download Symbol Files Package After Microsoft Store Certification for Win UI 3...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Download Symbol Files Package After Microsoft Store Certification for Win UI 3...: Hello,I am encountering an issue with packaging my Win UI 3 application for submission to the Microsoft Store. After successfully certifying my application on the Microsoft Store, I expected to have the option to download the symbol files package. However, I am unable to...
  6. Unable to Download Symbol Files Package After Microsoft Store Certification for Win UI 3...

Unable to Download Symbol Files Package After Microsoft Store Certification for Win UI 3...: Hello,I am encountering an issue with packaging my Win UI 3 application for submission to the Microsoft Store. After successfully certifying my application on the Microsoft Store, I expected to have the option to download the symbol files package. However, I am unable to...
  7. LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behaviour with Credential...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behaviour with Credential...: My computer event viewer started displaying: "Credential Guard is configured to run, but is not licensed. Credential Guard was not started." and "LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behaviour with Credential Guard." It has shown this warning...
  8. LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behaviour with Credential...

LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behaviour with Credential...: My computer event viewer started displaying: "Credential Guard is configured to run, but is not licensed. Credential Guard was not started." and "LSA package is not signed as expected. This can cause unexpected behaviour with Credential Guard." It has shown this warning...
  9. Can I use the packaged version of Windows 11 Pro with ARM Windows activation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use the packaged version of Windows 11 Pro with ARM Windows activation?: I am using a Mac Book Air with windows 11 for ARM installed.For a long time now, I have been getting an error when updating windows and have been unable to install the update KB5028182. The error code is 0x80071ab1.I have tried the following links, parallel desktop upgrade,...
  10. Can I use the packaged version of Windows 11 Pro with ARM Windows activation?

Can I use the packaged version of Windows 11 Pro with ARM Windows activation?: I am using a Mac Book Air with windows 11 for ARM installed.For a long time now, I have been getting an error when updating windows and have been unable to install the update KB5028182. The error code is 0x80071ab1.I have tried the following links, parallel desktop upgrade,...